Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Davido Reacts To The News About The Pastor Whose Bullet Did Not Penetrate Into - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To The News About The Pastor Whose Bullet Did Not Penetrate Into (409 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Before & After Photo Of Uganda Pastor Whose Members Kiss His Feet For Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To The News About The Pastor Whose Bullet Did Not Penetrate Into by Kingdomxclusive: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Davido Reacts To The News About The Pastor Whose Bullet Did Not Penetrate Into His Body

In spite of what individuals are stating on the internet based life that the atttack was genuine, it funny that

police that wasn't even there amid the event didn't considered the slanting pictures which suggested an awesome measure that it really happened .

The police in Anambra on Friday pronounced as high insidiousness, the revealed shooting of David Elijah, Vanguardngr reports.

Bullets purportedly neglected to infiltrate the minister amid the assault by speculated professional killers, on Thursday, in Awka.

The Anambra Command in an announcement marked by DCP Chris Owolabi, stated: "The consideration of the Anambra State Police Command has been attracted to naughty distributions that one Pastor David Elijah of Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry, Awka, was assaulted by obscure shooters in his congregation near Aroma intersection.

It is undeniable that on Sept. sixth between 9am to 10am, the Pastor said that he was assaulted by obscure shooters along Enugu-Udi street in Enugu state and his vehicle was loaded with bullet, yet he got away safe. .

In any case, rather than revealing the episode at the closest police headquarters where the occurrence occurred, the minister headed to his church in Awka and pulled in the consideration of his assemblage who were sitting tight for him at the church premises for a church occasion. .

The DPO visited the minister at his church and even took photos with him to clear the uncertainty. .

In perspective of the previous, the charge beseeches individuals from the general population to disregard such deceptive reports from naughty components who are keen on depicting the state in awful light keeping in mind the end goal to accomplish their selfish objectives."

Reactions of people
Nigerian singer David Adedeji Adeleke better known by his stage name Davido, Jude Okoye, Daddy Freeze and others have reacted to the news about a pastor who allegedly survived a gun attack, with reports claiming that the bullets didn’t penetrate him after he was shot.

See their reactions in the screenshot @ www.kingdomxclusive.com

Folks on Social Media are of the opinion that this was staged.

@afam_daniel: wrote “Even Jesus Christ, them stab am, e enter”

@Joebolus wrote: “I no need to use gun, na catapult, is all that I need”

gentlemans_apparrel: What’s the title of this movie, and when is part 2 coming out, bullet ko, fireworks ni.

Actress, Cossy ojiakor wrote: “Say no more…I saw where the bullet penetrate igwe tupac cloth. It was burnt not torn.”

@mektap_01 wrote: “This wonder bullet even teared the back of his trouser while he was still sitting down, is our God not a wonderful God”

@sirnoble042: I waited for a perfect reply and I knew @daddyfreeze won’t disappoint me. The blind and brain washed congregation are only telling the story the pastor told them. If am there, I will shoot that pastor on the leg, let his odieshi work make I see. Nonsense.

@gbeyo_co: not believing in the power in salvation?So we just believe in the natural. Because jesus you proclaim to know is natural.huh? Dont Blame you people. Even this present world, if jesus appears some wouldnt still believe like some didnt when he was here during his ministry.

As per different reports, a minister was supposedly assaulted and shot at by professional killers today, yet he supernaturally got away, as none of the slugs infiltrated his body.

The reports which was shared by his congregation individuals via web-based networking media, the minister, distinguished as Pastor David Elijah, the organizer of Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry International, was assaulted in Awka, Anambra state, as he was heading off to his Church.

Shots openings can be seen all finished Pastor Elijah's auto. A portion of his auto screens were totally broken by the slug. However, the minister had no scratch. In spite of the fact that the slugs tore his garments, none entered his skin.

See photographs shared online by his individuals and well wishers @ www.kingdomxclusive.com

See website @ www.kingdomxclusive.com

(1) (Reply)

My Hubby And I’ve Been Healed From Domestic Violence – Acyress, Bose Omotoyossi / "I Don’t Pray For My Brother To Marry Someone Like Linda Ikeji" - Nigerian Lady / Osagie Doesn’t Deserve To Be Talking About The Entertainment Industry –kcee Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.