Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga (29826 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by pzphoto(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
After the viral report of harrysong being depressed and may be hes planning to take his own life, Tiwa Savage ex husband Teebillz who has also passed through that kind of situation pens down some encouraging words to Harrysong.

See what he wrote below

teebillz323:

It’s Ok “not to be Ok sometimes my Brother” and there’s no shame to it! I’ve been there! The Saddest part is that our society shy’s away from the truth and being human, we are covered up by a culture that is so far lost...... We emulate the western world at our convenience but shy away from the reality of consciousness..... you did the right thing, crying out at the right time, unlike myself! The western world that we emulate has lost so many lives due to ignorance. Your mind is the greatest weapon to attack the delusional world that we live in bro! When you understand the dynamics of life, define your values and understand your purpose in life, the rest is a daily exercise.... Gratitude is my recommendation. If we can all exercise empathy and love to one another, The world will be a better place to contain all of us in peace..... don’t get carried away from reality and the social media world folks!!! #Blessings❤️ #Selense #tekero #IamHuman #MeSelfiBeHumanBeing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BndPWK1gJOH/?hl=en

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by pzphoto(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmm

See more photos and see how people react to this here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/see-teebilz-react-harrysong-depression-saga/

He wrote ;

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Zuorom: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2018
He's just speaking too many English

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by gaby(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Stay safe guys...

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...
Depression is real and a condition you can't touch, feel or describe, but yet deadlier than anything else you could imagine.

I lived depression but thankfully got one over it.

Will do a piece on this silent killer which has driven many into perfecting the art of knotting up a noose as they hopelessly take that last walk to a their " personal gallows", or better still taking along with them, the unwilling.

Let love reign and lead.

Enjoy my siggy

11 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by goldbim(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Insightful!!your mind is a weapon keep it loaded.

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2018
I like the new Teebillz..

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Naijawebmaster: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
SPEAK OUT if your depressed! Is someone tells you they are depressed, HELP; don't mock or ignore.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

13 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Mankosi: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Speaking from experience. Experience is the best teacher they said.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by lilmax(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
rubbish, see how idiots are liking Harry's post, saying things like "God will see you through it shall be well"

these idiots should have people in their neighborhood going through what harry is going through, yet they do not show them the love they showed him because he's a celeb

when you start seeing celebs as normal people instead of giving them attention, pay attention to the problems of what others are going through, then we'll start moving forward

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
People dey talk, woman wrapper too dey talk.

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Leetunechi: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Somebody should please bless me with anything

First bank

God bless you as you do so

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by PotatoSalad(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na video games dey suppress my own depression. Sometimes I feel like letting go but life too sweet na.
It's not easy. 85% of Instagram comedians suffer depression. The comedy is their only getaway. Musicians too.
When you start losing the attention, songs you spent sleepless nights on no longer pull weight, you'll be subjected to depression and if you're weak and succumb to it, next is dependency on drugs and before you know it...
You're so far gone
money or no money, love or no love. Love yourself no matter what

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by seedord247(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing but the pure truth. People get carried away by social media fantasy.

The first thing people now check when they wake up is social media and the last thing they do before going to sleep is social media.

Humans can’t think anymore hence why there’s high rate of suicide. High rate of divorce and high rate of educated illiterates youth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by greatman247(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chai. See adviser LOL. Harrysong humble yourself go back to KCee and his brother. You're probably missing them without admitting it. You don't bite the hands that fed you. That's my intake.

6 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by stano2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Depression is bad.
Going through a tough one already.

May Almighty God see me through.
Before i curse people who thought of suicide but now i realise there a condition you find yourself and not be able to avoid the thought.

If someone should ask for help on nairaland, you see many people here bashing and cursing the person

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by GentleMoney: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Life Is Short..
Laugh When You Still Have Teeth..
SAY NO TO DEPRESSION..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by kunleweb: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Misery and her companions.
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by femi4: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rich people sickness
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Offpoint: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
When we were coming into this world nobody discouraged us from coming, but when we choose to leave on our terms and *method* that's when everyone's tries to be a councillor.

offpoint 3:4-7

4. "Let he who came, saw and want to leave should be let alone to"

5. "For it will be unjust and inhumane to persuade a soul who has made up a mind to leave willing"

6. Oh yeah men of hypocrites, where were your encouragement when my predicament visited me?

7. For it's a better thing to show your resentment, than love in pretence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Ademat7(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Na video games dey suppress my own depression. Sometimes I feel like letting go but life too sweet na.
Share ur major cause of worries
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by wandeay: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na wa oo, this guy has been living a fake life for a while now plus lying against fellow artist, beefing etc, hence reality fall on him, I hope he recovers soon, depression is real, anyone can be affected.
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Ovems(f): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Depression is really bad. It affects both the rich and the poor. And funny enough, the poor will be wondering why the rich is depressed. But rich or poor, everyone has their vulnerability.
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Hopebringer: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Zuorom:
He's just speaking too many English

Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by okomile(f): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Leetunechi:
Somebody should please bless me with anything

First bank

God bless you as you do so

Sent something small to the acct
Stay blessed

9 Likes

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Both tbills nd harry songs dey mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
good for Harrysongs for getting help.
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by MooreJozo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
we hear
Re: Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga by PotatoSalad(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ademat7:

Share ur major cause of worries
I worry for no reason bro. I'm introverted so you know that means I spend most of the time alone.
I don't know if it's psychological to worry a lot over nothing.
It's not like it's money or anything. I live comfortably but I still worry a lot...OVER NOTHING
The only solution i found was video games and spoiling myself but at the end of the day, those things are material things and I still go back to worrying again lol

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Tonto Dikeh On Her 34th Birthday / Damilola Adegbite Wooed By Man She Met In Church (See Whatsapp Chats) / E-money And His Sons In Blonde Hairstyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.