Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) (48040 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freezeā€™s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by deenee: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
solutionist:

And you believe Dangote can raise the naira equivalent of a billion dollar cash, without getting bank-crashing loans from all the banks in Nigeria?

Banks are chasing dangote to take loans. Dangote is more into commercial papers now and is the only mogul that can raise dollar loans without the backing of the govt

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by soty(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice hubby but thats the reason why Blacks in America hardly becoming Billionaires...To what end? oh well.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
t
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Long money
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Reniel001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is the real "small man, huge God!"
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Money is good......
Owo apekanuko
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Jamestown123: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Ironically, none of the cars is fully paid for. He is worth $120 Million, but the American culture encourages things to be bought on credit,where little payments(car notes) are paid monthly.

That was how Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson got all their things,including their houses repo-ed when they were late on payments.

Even Michael Jackson with all his wealth on paper, was struggling to meet his bills before he died.

Nigeria operates a cash economy. So if these cars were parked in Nigeria, I will know the owner don chop well.

The U.S operate a credit economy,and anybody can own anything there on credit.
My brother if na like that everybody for don buy car, who no like better thing.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
If you know the kin loan wey dey Dangote yansh ehn you go fear
HungerBAD:

Technically yes and no. The way they calculate wealth in the US is a little bit tricky and confusing. Their expected wealth Is even calculated among the present one.

Donald Trump on paper is a Billionaire , but in real life he can't raise a Billion from anywhere. While in Countries where it is strictly cash economy, it is easy to follow the trend of money like we are following Dangotes own.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by andyanders: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.Ironically, none of the cars is fully paid for. He is worth $120 Million, but the American culture encourages things to be bought on credit,where little payments(car notes) are paid monthly.
That was how Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson got all their things,including their houses repo-ed when they were late on payments.Even Michael Jackson with all his wealth on paper, was struggling to meet his bills before he died.Nigeria operates a cash economy. So if these cars were parked in Nigeria, I will know the owner don chop well.The U.S operate a credit economy,and anybody can own anything

Exactly right.Everything there are on repayment and can be repossed on default of payment.No outright payment.Every American lives on credit and if you mess up your damn credit,you are gone for life 'cus to rebuild your credit back only needs God's grace. With those cars,he is still
So, if his networth is about $120 mil., he is paying through his nose.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Ironically, none of the cars is fully paid for. He is worth $120 Million, but the American culture encourages things to be bought on credit,where little payments(car notes) are paid monthly.

That was how Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson got all their things,including their houses repo-ed when they were late on payments.

Even Michael Jackson with all his wealth on paper, was struggling to meet his bills before he died.

Nigeria operates a cash economy. So if these cars were parked in Nigeria, I will know the owner don chop well.

what kind of envy talk is this na, it's like seeing someone making calls for hours and then u simply conclude mtn dash the person bonus. If he didn't load up voucher would he get the bonus?? Or u tink anyone can just walk into a wrangler store to get one , or you didn't sight that Lamborghini that requires a done payment of at least 40% or f total price, approximately like almost 50m in naira, u tink say na beans Mtceeew

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

you are very correct and this is what a lot of Africans don't know but rather want to go or want their dear country to be like USA.

USA have already sold their birthright to the devil. A country owning close to 70trillion and interest rate of 12million per day. They have enslaved their generation yet un born

USA IS MORE LIKE THE BIBLICAL BABYLON.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dude acts like someone with low self-esteem.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Tanx bro. for letting them know that no free money in America.

6 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
oga how we go take know say Na him get all these cars

If person stand for motor snap, na him get am

show us receipts
leave all these cheap bloggers that are struggling to make money from blogging.
How much Kevin hart get that made him own all those cars. I am sure some of those cars were pics from his movies but Op is lazy to find out instead he decided to dump all of them here.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
what kind of envy talk is this na, it's like seeing someone making calls for hours and then u simply conclude mtn dash the person bonus. If he didn't load up voucher would he get the bonus?? Or u tink anyone can just walk into a wrangler store to get one , or you didn't sight that Lamborghini that requires a done payment of at least 40% or f total price, approximately like almost 50m in naira, u tink say na beans Mtceeew

you are honestly blind

5 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
feelmeTy:
Please how can I heal whitlow on the finger abeg ooooo

Heat up water and allow it boil to the highest temperature, add a little salt and dip the finger in the hot water. Not while the water is cooking oo lol. Do not flinch, bear the pain and you'd see the result after about five days.

This works trust me.

You owe me a big bottle of origin bitters.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by johnstar(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Weytn dis one dey talk??

Shebi na him go still use him money pay for the cars

Abegi enough of all this epistles juz bcus of likes

Dude is getting paid while u are here quoting about ppl net worth

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
vanida6:
Wow the third car its nice
Nigga, learn to punctuate. Stop confusing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Mtcheew. Ayam angry
Lemme select for you grin grin

Everything will be fine
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Mayweather paid cash for all his toy

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
johnstar:

Weytn dis one dey talk??

Shebi na him go still use him money pay for the cars

Abegi enough of all this epistles juz bcus of likes

Dude is getting paid while u are here quoting about ppl net worth

m so ashamed right now for you

how will a Chelsea fan like u be this daft.... because u are not knowledgeably about the truth, instead u condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by ollah2: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
not all the time bro, what of people like may weather, jay z etc

Mayweather is a "Nigerian" American. He does his things with CASH only.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
The funniest short man i know grin

#Kudos #Accollades
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
soak it inside wet creamy t0t0

feelmeTy:
Please how can I heal wittlow on the finger abeg ooooo
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by tealaw(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sls, Jeep truck, and ferrari fall on me.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by johnstar(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:

m so ashamed right now for you

how will a Chelsea fan like u be this daft.... because u are not knowledgeably about the truth, instead u condemn it.

So what is your point now??

Dat the cars was giving for free??

Ewu gambia

Quote me again and die

Maggots

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by able20(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Watch out, when your bro.or sis send you a picture that he/she just bought a house/flat in America or Europe start praying for him for his job/ business remain stable. No think say dem don blow.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
solutionist:

In other words, Dangote is richer than Bill Gates, abi?

Is it because otigba boys in Ikeja did not deal with Bill Gates and pirate the hell out of all his Windows and Microsoft office?
Because he wrote computer software, nobody should hear word again?
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Adiwana: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Technically yes and no. The way they calculate wealth in the US is a little bit tricky and confusing. Their expected wealth Is even calculated among the present one.

Donald Trump on paper is a Billionaire , but in real life he can't raise a Billion from anywhere. While in Countries where it is strictly cash economy, it is easy to follow the trend of money like we are following Dangotes own.

Lol.You try to sound knowledgeable but keep on failing.Trump,Billionaire on paper??He cant raise a billion??Going by your logic,mark cannot raise a billion dollars cause the his money is on a digital platform.i doubt you even know what Net worth is.It is not physical cash but worth in assests thats why Dangote himself doesnt run the MONEY TREND you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by johnstar(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Awoo88:

Mayweather paid cash for all his toy

U dey mind all this mumu wey dey talk rubbish
Abi dm think say na all the Americans dey pay half payment

Mumu ppl

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
johnstar:

So what is your point now??

Dat the cars was giving for free??

Ewu gambia

Quote me again and die

Maggots

I just quoted you... n I am alive.

pig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.