Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) (48042 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
feelmeTy:
Please how can I heal wittlow on the finger abeg ooooo

stick your finger in lime. make a hole in it and stick your finger in it. it would hurt but the pus would dry up.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Adiwana: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
uuzba:

Is it because otigba boys in Ikeja did not deal with Bill Gates and pirate the hell out of all his Windows and Microsoft office?
Because he wrote computer software, nobody should hear word again?

Go write am nah since its easy.Nigetians and bad belle
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by linearity: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Ironically, none of the cars is fully paid for. He is worth $120 Million, but the American culture encourages things to be bought on credit,where little payments(car notes) are paid monthly.

That was how Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson got all their things,including their houses repo-ed when they were late on payments.

Even Michael Jackson with all his wealth on paper, was struggling to meet his bills before he died.

Nigeria operates a cash economy. So if these cars were parked in Nigeria, I will know the owner don chop well.

The U.S operate a credit economy,and anybody can own anything there on credit.

You are partially right, but wrong to assume that ‘anyone can own anything there on credit’....this is where you got it all wrong!

It depends on your credit score, income and credit history....you can’t walk into a bank and ask for $1m loan...even if your credit score is 830/830 without a history and income to support the about you are asking for.

You are also wrong to assume that, if the ‘car is park in Nigeria, the owner don chop well’ Nigerians especially supposed ‘big boys’ also approach banks for loan and deviate the money to support their lavish lifestyles.

Unlike in most cases Nigeria, in the US the Banks employs Actuary to under the risk associated with these loans and usually they are right and people who don’t pay back either run into financial issues down the road or they manipulated the process.

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by sochey(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
More life to my nigga you know. cheesy
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by usamali(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Technically yes and no. The way they calculate wealth in the US is a little bit tricky and confusing. Their expected wealth Is even calculated among the present one.

Donald Trump on paper is a Billionaire , but in real life he can't raise a Billion from anywhere. While in Countries where it is strictly cash economy, it is easy to follow the trend of money like we are following Dangotes own.

Sense no go kill you ooh

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:

you are very correct and this is what a lot of Africans don't know but rather want to go or want their dear country to be like USA.

USA have already sold their birthright to the devil. A country owning close to 70trillion and interest rate of 12million per day. They have enslaved their generation yet un born

USA IS MORE LIKE THE BIBLICAL BABYLON.

I wish our selfish leaders could enslave us like that, we that are not enslaved what do we have to show for it? Me like that kind of slavery ooh

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by globemoney: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Technically yes and no. The way they calculate wealth in the US is a little bit tricky and confusing. Their expected wealth Is even calculated among the present one.

Donald Trump on paper is a Billionaire , but in real life he can't raise a Billion from anywhere. While in Countries where it is strictly cash economy, it is easy to follow the trend of money like we are following Dangotes own.
Stop misinforming people, wealth are calculated based on assets and Dangote whether technically or not is no where near bill gates.. Even Dangote has billions in debts tied to him if you want to put that in perspective

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Afonja007: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:

m so ashamed right now for you

how will a Chelsea fan like u be this daft.... because u are not knowledgeably about the truth, instead u condemn it.
oga you people should stop talking trash alots of nigerians came to europe empty handed later bought apartment on credit today the ve finished paying for the apartment it belongs to them now ,nigerians re jealous cus no body will give them credit ,credit system wont work in nigeria cus no data here i dont pay cash for new phone

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

/
July 25th, 2018:. Mark Zuckerberg's networth tumbled $20b in less than 2hrs because FB closed 16% lower at $181.89. Some people think that Bill Gates is worth $80b means that he has $80b sitting in his bank account somewhere.
Massive cyclical stock market corrections wipe out a lot of people. It is a matter of valuations.

globemoney: that's why it is called networth (exluding debts) not grossworth.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Technically wah?? Yes/No. You must be an international financial analyst. If you know worth am, nobody go sell to you on credit? Oyinbo self get cash o!!!
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

Ironically, none of the cars is fully paid for. He is worth $120 Million, but the American culture encourages things to be bought on credit,where little payments(car notes) are paid monthly.

That was how Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson got all their things,including their houses repo-ed when they were late on payments.

Even Michael Jackson with all his wealth on paper, was struggling to meet his bills before he died.

Nigeria operates a cash economy. So if these cars were parked in Nigeria, I will know the owner don chop well.

Very correct bro. I wish naija can adopt that style. Banana island will never be a prayer point for some folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by LannisterIMP: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kevin Effing Hart!
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by yommygift15: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
this one with Nigerian blood in him, normal white man will never be this lavish.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Awofied(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
He even owns a private jet?...oh boi.! undecided
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by 989900: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
feelmeTy:

Dip it in kerosene, or better still, dip it in petrol -- it works every time.

If it is far gone, you might need to keep it in there for several minutes. If it doesn't improve in 2-3 days, go see a doctor.

P.S. My buddie here is saying dip it in 'veejayjay' . . . I don't know about that o!
cheesy
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
yommygift15:
this one with Nigerian blood in him, normal white man will never be this lavish.
/
LOL. Money is alien to blacks. They equate expenditure to networth: To.a Nigerian, X has 3 Rolls Royce while Y has 1 Rolls Royce means X is wealthier than Y. If you financially savvy, do not waste time discussing money with Nigerians. Why do you see many people barely hanging on rolling on expensive European cars in Nigeria? Big boys during the day but borrowing money at night. Look good first and then make money later.

/

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by globemoney: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
July 25th, 2018:. Mark Zuckerberg's networth tumbled $20b in less than 2hrs because FB closed 16% lower at $181.89. Some people think that Bill Gates is worth $80b means that he has $80b sitting in his bank account somewhere.
Massive cyclical stock market corrections wipe out a lot of people. It is a matter of valuations.

globemoney: that's why it is called networth (exluding debts) not grossworth.

/
I dont get your point. When has asset mean money sitting in bank? What I said is that there is no way Dangote is richer than Bill gates whether techically or otherwise like Hungerbad was saying.. He was making it seem as if Dangote has his own billions sitting in the bank whereas bill gates has his own in the air.. Even Dangote lost nearly half of his networth in 2016.. Wealth is calculated by assets and what I said is Dangote's assets is no where near bill gates's atleast as of now.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
globemoney:

I dont get your point. When has asset mean money sitting in bank? What I said is that there is no way Dangote is richer than Bill gates whether techically or otherwise like Hungerbad was saying.. He was making it seem as if Dangote has his own billions sitting in the bank whereas bill gates has his own in the air.. Even Dangote lost nearly half of his networth in 2016.. Wealth is calculated by assets and what I said is Dangote's assets is no where near bill gates's atleast as of now.
/
No one is doubting that. I guess we read what Hungerbad said in different contexts. Hyperbole is still acceptable in writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by SweetBwoy: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mizk:
And the dude isn't even funny

waaaah?

you simply lack sense of humor
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Godswillwiz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mizk:
And the dude isn't even funny

you have issues
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by itu404(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Na wah for you. So Dangote no borrow for bank to build that refinery? no billionaire likes cash first place because it can devalues. that is suppose to be an elementary economy lesson! How many millionaires do you think are calculated in cash?

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looks nice but no biggy.

you too get sense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
All this cars owned by an individual

yet he stayed humble NIgerians can brag for Africa Even with one toyota camry

grin grin cheesy grin

Is in our blood.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
feelmeTy:

Try visiting a pharmacy in your hood.
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

is lik you're Trump accountant
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Iseoluwani:

you are very correct and this is what a lot of Africans don't know but rather want to go or want their dear country to be like USA.

USA have already sold their birthright to the devil. A country owning close to 70trillion and interest rate of 12million per day. They have enslaved their generation yet un born

USA IS MORE LIKE THE BIBLICAL BABYLON.
You're a better economist than those in USA
you know much Buhari should do the needful
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Ademidd: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
feelmeTy:
Go to the hospital, they will open it so the pux could go out. The funny thing about it is even if you use sleeping pill u won't be able to sleep. The pain is something else and I don't pray it for my enemy.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by fweshbobo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow,thinking of moving outcha here...can even buy a house continue to pay up until you die ���
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Emytini(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Now I understand why Basket mouth took Picture with him with all forms of humility. the guy is tight
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
That wrangled on 4th pix is cool
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
ollah2:

Mayweather is a "Nigerian" American. He does his things with CASH only.
sorry, u mean Mayweather is a "Nigerian" American. For real. A nigerian?
Re: Kevin Hart's Car Collection (Photos) by Alexis410(f): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.