Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. (67634 Views)

I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by EVILZIMBO: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
sweetkev:
But this toto was given to women by Allah free of charge. Why can't they give it to men freely. Women are so wicked cry
dis gy ehh...u sef get wayoo wink

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
What girls do for money!

See who they slept with! sad
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by EVILZIMBO: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sirpaul:
most girls that wear this kinda cloths are ................................... if you know you know
u mean slay hoes

2 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
For all the time that these afonjo's have brought Nigeria a bad name, am coming to send them to Kenya.
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Funjosh wehdone sir
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by sweetkev(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
EVILZIMBO:
dis gy ehh...u sef get wayoo wink
Bro, he dey my blood, no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by RexTramadol1: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chai
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by sweetkev(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Emeka71:
I wonder because afterall they will enjoy the show too; is not only the men that enjoy the thing ; left to me that thing is a free gift of nature.
On point bro wink
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by IbrahimDamola: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Him resemble Almaiga aka Mr 'fukk and no pay'. cheesy
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by fizzy1: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
hustlers...
9ja matter....... grin grin grin
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by IbrahimDamola: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
his skull looks oblong aka cone head

1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by 3verblazing(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
We buy all Gift Cards:

Itunes card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Amazon card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Ebay card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Walmart card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Steam Card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by blackbwe: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pay before service

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by olowo1930: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
it's a sin to owe, pls man , pay for what you have enjoyed.
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Buffalowings3(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Franchise21(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's simple
Chop n Pay
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just Negodu ihe ndi Afonjaaz ji Isi Agu anyi eme.

3 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by tintingz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oga pay for your service, abi the p<ssy no sweet enough? cheesy
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by geequ(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
you knw get money, you show face, not showing face alone you carry overload undecided thunder fire you there
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mere looking at the girls is enough reason to kill ones manhood entirety. But sha, okada man have no shame.
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Greatzeus(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
sweetkev:
But this toto was given to women by Allah free of charge. Why can't they give it to men freely. Women are so wicked cry
So is your life,body and energy,yet you collect salary at work. Why not work for free undecided
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Zuorom: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Malawian:
Just Negodu ihe ndi Afonjaaz ji Isi Agu anyi eme.
My brother the thing weak me o, that's the first thing I noticed immediately I saw the foolish man's picture
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Kharol1234: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
bknight:
Cow and chicken angry
so u watch dat cartoon wer stv dae show dat tym cow and chicken
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Obienesarah: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gone are those days when things like these are kept secret,but now that the devil has taken over, they advertise it to lure others into it.
Lord hv mercy.
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=sweetkev post=70961586]But this toto was given to women by Allah free of charge. Why can't they give it to men freely. Women are so wickedgrin
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by omooba969(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=70962368][/quote]

I knew it that you're a disgusting impostor, that's why I busted your bubble in the morning. cool
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Afonja afonja... oshofree kill u there... why una too like free things. Anyway...

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by darlenese(f): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
sweetkev:

this is an insult the women that gave birth to you, if she had given her vagina freely , wouldn't u have been a bastard?

stop typing with your dicck

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by akdjr(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
I still don't understand the ideology behind paying to straff kpekus.......woman that God created out of man to be our helper in case konji hold man.
Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Chubhie: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
sweetkev:
LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. by Almaiga: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Him resemble Almaiga aka Mr 'fukk and no pay'. cheesy

You wey Police arrest for Bus stop last week, after you thief fone for Soldier Man pocket nko. grin
I know say, na from Jail you dey type this rubbish wey you dey post here grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.