Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rank Your Website On Google #1 Using This Keyword Research Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rank Your Website On Google #1 Using This Keyword Research Service (248 Views)

How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? / How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps / Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rank Your Website On Google #1 Using This Keyword Research Service by Anselamchigozie(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Are you ready to take your website ranking to another level?
Have you been suffering to get SEARCH ENGINE traffic?

One thing you have to know right now is search engine is not like before, without keywords optimized content, you can never rank any post.

I'm recent times, I have ranked several websites with my keyword research technique, it's not yet too late to rank your own too.

Do you know that you might write 20 posts a day but me that do write 1 a week will still get more traffic than you? Yes that's the truth, it doesn't matter how many posts you write or you have and weather your blog is new or old, all that matters is how optimized your content is.

Same thing applies to adsense, sometimes you might get 50 adsense clicks, but you still don't earn upto 2$, this happened because you didn't do proper keyword research, on my website I don't get cpc lower than 0.50$.

Keyword research is not an easy task but me and my team will offer you the best keyword research for your blog, no matter the niche.

WHATS INCLUDED
I will provide you 50
1. Very low competition keywords
2. High CPC keywords,
3. 5 supporting keywords for each keywords that you can use for your subheadings, internal linkings and you can also optimize them inside your content.
4. Very high monthly search volume keywords.

All the keywords I will research for you, you can easily rank for them.
I will also explain to you how you will make best use of them to get best result

If I do keyword research for you, if you write upto 30 posts using my researched keywords, you will get a higher search engine visibility.

Social media traffic is never the best option for bloggers due to the low earnings (CPC) and bounce rates and also stressful.
Use this opportunity to rank your website as tomorrow might be too late.

Stop the mentality of thinking that your site age determines the traffic, your site can actually rank within 1 month of creating it, we will help you do that.

Whatsapp me on 07065296119 let's discuss about it.
PRICE IS N3,000 (limited time offer)

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Numerous Pageviews And Great Design For Sale (Click Here) / Blog And Adsense For Sale / Get Paid Writing And Publishing Articles And Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.