Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (43163 Views)

Two Vehicles Burnt As Petroleum Tanker Goes Aflame In Ibadan / Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by garrimallam: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Truely something is wrong with nigerians for this to continue mean we are indeed bewitched.

quote author=gentlegenius post=70961493]
Your moniker sounds like that of a familiar zombie. I just hope you are not one of them.

Meanwhile, Buhari has been a military governor of two states, he's been a petroleum minister, he has been a heads of state. All these happen when I was not born.
Buhari has been a PTF chairman, right now, he is a President and Petroleum minister.
I am now in my 30s and Buhari is still seeking to rule my country. When will he be tired of seeking power? When will we the youths become leaders when expired, old cargos like buhari are still hungry for power?
God! Where are you and your thunder?
When will you teach buhari and his zombie supporters a lesson? [/quote]
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:
. wow wow omg oomg.!...! did you see that?

He looks soo LIFELESS.
how
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by dododawa1: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Longest DICK
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
uniquetechng:
As a minister of petroleum under OBJ $8m got missing under his watch and was later traced to his bank acct abroad, similarly N520m went missing under his watch as the then PTF chairman.
he was also involved with helping Abacha with transportation of looted naira notes from Aso Rock to north using army trucks heavily guarded by soldiers.

he was using two bullet proofed SUV worth over 400m naira with his children attending some of the best universities in the UK, how do you think was able to fund all that?

SAYS WHO?!!!
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Algaddaf: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sai PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Odingo1: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
AnanseK:

When you people learn to be responsible and take your nation seriously. If you are still thinking of bringing criminals to return us to the governance of thievery and embezzlement as we saw with the PhD ineffectual buffoon, then Buhari must continue the good work he started.

This one is one of them, if they search his mind now, tribalism is making him to support Buhari, which thievery and embezzlement that happen before that is happening now, the members of PDP move to APC in 2015 because they felt that power must move to the north.

Maina that use 250 million naira to cut grass is still in government, all the looters in PDP are the one running APC government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
OTayobami:
Someone should remind me the name of that trousers he's putting on again

Buhari is wearing BELL BOTTOM TROUSER.

In the early 1970s down to the mid 80s bell bottom trouser was in vogue in Nigeria.

Another reigning dress code was the afro cut worn mostly by women in the 1970s.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by overcomer90: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
See as Mr president fresh now
Money talking.....
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by LZAA: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mophasa:
Heres a rare photo of the nigerian president as a federal minister in 1975...Who can guess the women in the photo?

Source:

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/throwback-photo-of-president-buhari-as.html?m=1

2.8 billion naira
Oyel money missing missing grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by edupedia: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:

He looks soo LIFELESS.

....what i am seeing is a person who has refused to loot Nigeria like your lively thieves....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
uniquetechng:
As a minister of petroleum under OBJ $8m got missing under his watch and was later traced to his bank acct abroad, similarly N520m went missing under his watch as the then PTF chairman.
he was also involved with helping Abacha with transportation of looted naira notes from Aso Rock to north using army trucks heavily guarded by soldiers.

he was using two bullet proofed SUV worth over 400m naira with his children attending some of the best universities in the UK, how do you think was able to fund all that?

Go get your facts right man.. You talk about a man with the most substantial integrity when it comes to being of corruption. $8m missing under his watch, N520m missing under his watch and later traced to his bank account abroad.. Bro but sorry you shouldnt have posted all this trashy and confusing statements. Is that what you were told ? A man who the United States categorically classified as the most corruption free president the country's ever had. A man who way way before assets declaration issues came up, the whole world already knows what and what he truky has.. So where are the SUVs today?

Oga.. Shift.

1 Like

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Obienesarah: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shelloween:

He looks soo LIFELESS.

More LIFELESS than now, this man needs rest.bt he doesn't want to rest,
Cos he wants to be known worldwide
Without considering his health.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
edupedia:

....what i am seeing is a person who has refused to loot Nigeria like your lively thieves....

Confirm.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Slayedchick: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
who said it hasn't been accounted or wasn't accounted for? Better read well before writing shit.
Luciferlove:
Ptf money that is unaccounted for till date.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
LZAA:

2.8 billion naira
Oyel money missing missing grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii
Very kworropt officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghI0RI2Bybs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by seyigiggle: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
oga!!! were you the auditor general then?

Naychuzzy:

Must you all talk trash just to gather Likes??. What money he stole? And y'all lifeless comments have gotten real old. Get your priorities straight.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by LZAA: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
immhotep:

Very kworropt officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghI0RI2Bybs
Sarkin and roger 3D wee not like this ohhh grin
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Olaolud: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
So tallllllllllll a man�️�️�️�️�️.his just gathering the money then
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
seyigiggle:
oga!!! were you the auditor general then?

Were you??

I am never a dumbass who doesn't know the political history of his country properly. So you tell me whetin you wan drag with me now make I dey keep you in line.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by babytoun: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ok .

This was when the 2.8 billion naira that Fela spoke about went missing
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by oladele00(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
The best among the beasts... Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Slayedchick: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Had a conversation with a friend to my Dad about Buhari and he said and i quote "i worked with Buhari in the same Office when he was the president of PTF, Buhari will not eat, he won't allow you eat and you must do your work. He is a "no Nonsense man".Nigerians have no Idea how lucky they are this time"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by seyigiggle: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
oh history? the one written by saints?
Naychuzzy:

Were you??

I am never a dumbass who doesn't know the political history of his country properly. So you tell me whetin you wan drag with me now make I dey keep you in line.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by AnanseK(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Odingo1:

This one is one of them, if they search his mind now, tribalism is making him to support Buhari, which thievery and embezzlement that happen before that is happening now, the members of PDP move to APC in 2015 because they felt that power must move to the north.

Maina that use 250 million naira to cut grass is still in government, all the looters in PDP are the one running APC government.

Who is Maina? What grass? You are uninformed and confused , let’s talk when you become oriented.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by uniquetechng: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Go get your facts right man.. You talk about a man with the most substantial integrity when it comes to being of corruption. $8m missing under his watch, N520m missing under his watch and later traced to his bank account abroad.. Bro but sorry you shouldnt have posted all this trashy and confusing statements. Is that what you were told ? A man who the United States categorically classified as the most corruption free president the country's ever had. A man who way way before assets declaration issues came up, the whole world already knows what and what he truky has.. So where are the SUVs today?

Oga.. Shift.
I was old enough in 1984 to know who PMB is, I can remember TELL magazine publications on how PMB diverted PTF funds running into millions yet your Mr. integrity never refuted any of the accusations
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Metuh post=70961933]Looking like a low budget cartoon character. grin[/q
Tooo dry
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
uniquetechng:
I was old enough in 1984 to know who PMB is, I can remember TELL magazine publications on how PMB diverted PTF funds running into millions yet your Mr. integrity never refuted any of the accusations

Just listen to me brother.. PMB remains the most corruption free president the country's ever had.. I do not in the slightest bit give a damn about what you think you know or read on Tell Magazine, not when I weigh it up with what the US government itself had always said about him.. Among other apparent reasons.. So as it is,, it is either you all wait for that change to start happening 'in a significant way' or simply go back to your vomit (PDP) like dogs.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by uniquetechng: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Slayedchick:
Had a conversation with a friend to my Dad about Buhari and he said and i quote "i worked with Buhari in the same Office when he was the president of PTF, Buhari will not eat, he won't allow you eat and you must do your work. He is a "no Nonsense man".Nigerians have no Idea how lucky they are this time"
My wife's dad was Abacha's personal photographer and he said PMB was aware of Abacha's looting because he was the closet person to Abacha yet PMB stated emphatically that Abacha never stole a dime from Nigeria's coffers.
funny enough he has been receiving some of Abacha's loots from overseas, such a man has no integrity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by Naychuzzy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Slayedchick:

Confirm.. Then a deluded nigga said all he did in the PTF was embezzle.. Confused Nigerians. They got no clue what they really want.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by MILLERMannn: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
I am so curious about how God lift a man. President Buhari is a sign of a person that God is with. There is really something about the family we don't know. It is God that lift this man.
Re: Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) by nedublink(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
So he has been lifeless since 1975.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Khafi And Sowore Running Together As They Talk About Revolution Now / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.