Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hepatisis B - Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatisis B - Help. (521 Views)

Any Information On Hepatisis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatisis B - Help. by rottenPussy: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
So I tested positive to Hepatisis B recently. After a couple of research I learnt it is usually not curable, while some claim it is curable.

Please advice if you have any experience regarding this.

Re: Hepatisis B - Help. by onlyhandsome202: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
go to the hospital, it is curable. don't waste your time with hear say. act fast and wisely.

1 Like

Re: Hepatisis B - Help. by Das77herbal: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
[
Re: Hepatisis B - Help. by rottenPussy: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2018
onlyhandsome202:
go to the hospital, it is curable. don't waste your time with hear say. act fast and wisely.
Currently running some more complex test that is said to take a longer period of time before the result comes out. I just need some opinion from those who currently have it, or those who are cured already.
Re: Hepatisis B - Help. by Pufpuf(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why won't u have hepatitis B when your pussy is rotten. Better do HIV test too
Re: Hepatisis B - Help. by Emipathos(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Hepatitis is a serious diseases. In the orthodox world it is incurable but can be cured with the traditional Chinese herbal medicine.

I know someone who has hepatitis and it has started affecting the liver. She started taking the medication but couldn't complete the treatment due to cash. 3 weeks after she stopped, she went for test but though the hepatitis have not fully wiped off but the liver was fully healed.
Because of this tremendous improvement, she has promised to complete her dose of the medication. The treatment was surpose to last between 2 to 3 months but she only took it for 45 days. I hope it will be wiped of if she completes her medication.

I don't know the stage of your own but it is curable. Note that it can be transferred.

Our products are very effective and we handle virtually all ailments

You can contact me or Whatsapp me on 08185363189

(1) (Reply)

Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment / Is It Advisable To Workout 2 Times A Day??? / 50 Aged Persons Need To Smile: Be The Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.