Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? (11464 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Women love attention and don't even hide struggling for it. As a man who will you choose to sit at the front sit with you in your car? Some will say their mum and some their wife. For me I'll choose my wife cos she's my better half. My mum can even relax better at the back seat. Thats my choice.
Who will you choose?
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Honestly, if my mom wants to drag riding shotgun with my wife, I will caution her, put her in the backseat and play her choice of music for the trip.

Simple as ABC.

10 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
LuciferCristi:
My side chick.
Side eyes for your comment. grin[

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Prognose: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
If my chic gets to the car first, she moves to sit at the back until mom cajoles her to sit in front. If my mom reaches the car first, she moves to the backseat and resists all attempts by my chic to tell her to move to the front.

I don't have to do anything.

4 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Sheunayo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
The normal thing is for my wife to sit in the front and my mom at the back seat... what if it's my mom and dad together with myself and wife going out together at the same time?
will I tell my dad to come and drive because my mom sits in the front

5 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by cassidy1996(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
my wife, mum will understand

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by divinelove(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
childish question

does it really matter

7 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
divinelove:
childish question

does it really matter

It is childish to you because you don't understand women issue. Women can fight over the smallest of things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by yvelchstores(f): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2018
What is it with front seat
It doesn't bother me one bit.

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by cococandy(f): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2018
lawlhee:

It is childish to you because you don't understand women issue. Women can fight over the smallest of things.

That’s your opinion. Not the truth

3 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Tozara(m): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Such petty issues are reserved for fishes, not the women in my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by DonroxyII: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
It is simple and no matter the issue it will cause in our obodo Nigeria ...

Wife should sit beside her husband
Mummy should sit at the back .....

What is your mother doing by your side when your wife is there
Any mother that contest such arrangement grin is a Bad Mother in Law and a bitchy type !!!

My mama has given me all her life but notwithstanding in order to protect and progress as a generation, the wife must always take her rightful space beside her husband unless condition/situation warrant otherwise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lawlee edit your topic.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Earthbound:
Lawlee edit your topic.
Thanks. wink
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
DonroxyII:
It is simple and no matter the issue it will cause in our obodo Nigeria ...

Wife should sit beside her husband
Mummy should sit at the back .....

What is your mother doing by your side when your wife is there
Any mother that contest such arrangement grin is a Bad Mother in Law and a bitchy type !!!

My mama has given me all her life but notwithstanding in order to protect and progress as a generation, the wife must always take her rightful space beside her husband unless condition/situation warrant otherwise cheesy

You really got the drift. Most people are taking it out of line. As a man, people see the woman beside you before they see the woman behind you. Your wife beside you just compliments you. People assume the woman next to you is your spouse.

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by frozen70(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why should a married man allow his mother to seat in the front seat and the wife at the back seat

What kind of topics will they be discussing

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by alfa0: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2018
lawlhee:
Women love attention and don't even hide struggling for it. As a man who will you choose to sit at the front sit with you in your car? Some will say their mum and some their wife. For me I'll choose my wife cos she's my better half. My mum can even relax better at the back seat. Thats my choice.
Who will you choose?

Any husband that allows his wife to sit at the back because of his mother, aunty, sisters, friends is still a baby husband.
The power lies only within your wife to say who she wants to give out her seat to.

Secondly any sensible mother will not sit in the front seat when she is going out with her son's family.

Finally,if your mother is dragging front seat with your wife,it means your mother is yet to acknowledge your marriage. Please find every means to make her understand that you are now married.

May God give you wisdom as you sort out your marriage issues.

7 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2018
alfa0:

Any husband that allows his wife to sit at the back because of his mother, aunty, sisters, friends is still a baby husband.
The power lies only within your wife to say who she wants to give out her seat to.

Secondly any sensible mother will not sit in the front seat when she is going out with her son's family.

Finally,if your mother is dragging front seat with your wife,it means your mother is yet to acknowledge your marriage. Please find every means to make her understand that you are now married.

Wow, I really love this. You said it so well.

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
His mother
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by 2buffagain(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2018
wife ofcourse
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2018
The son may not be the mother’s biological child and the wife is probably opening her legs for some unemployed man down the street

I will say he leaves the front seat empty

What do I know sef?
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by lawlhee: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The son may not be the mother’s biological child and the wife is probably opening her legs for some unemployed man down the street

What do I know sef?

This your comment weak person shocked
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
My wife!! Very simple something. Let my mum sit in the front of her own husband's car.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

What do I know sef?
Very unintelligent comment!!

3 Likes

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Exponental(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Before and after I got married, my wife won't contest for the front seat with either my friend or family. I don't like it sometimes but she reminds me that her late father had cars, so, it's not freaky.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by Exponental(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Before and after I got married, my wife won't contest for the front seat with either my friend or family. She would even offer them sef. I don't like it sometimes but she reminds me that she was brought up with cars, it's not freaky.

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2019
alfa0:

Gbam
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by sisisioge: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Your housemaid.

By the way, you do know that the back is more prestigious, right?
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by 2buffagain(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Your housemaid.

By the way, you do know that the back is more prestigious, right?

Nigerians don't know this.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by suco01(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2019
The back seat is more prestigious. My Mother will always sit at that owners corner/space that is more prestigious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring? / Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.