Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? (11548 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? by suco01(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2019
lawlhee:

You really got the drift. Most people are taking it out of line. As a man, people see the woman beside you before they see the woman behind you. Your wife beside you just compliments you. People assume the woman next to you is your spouse.

Generalized one. So every car that passed people assume the woman to the driver/man is his spouse. I have never reason and thought of it that way so u are absolutely wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

T / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself / My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.