Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (38987 Views)

FG Proposes ₦‎26 Trillion As 2024 Budget — Targets Dec 31 For Submission At NASS / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by sleemomymy: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
PDP RIGHT NOW

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by slivertongue: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Buharist are known confusionist.

They are allergic 2difference in opinion. will dey condone dis @dia headquarters

1 Like

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Elliot2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity Ipob pigs..Hope they would survive 2019..
a woman looking man. if u knw u knw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Molola91(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
007inc:
Does this piece of filth have a job?
No she does not.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by gbagyiza: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
Initially it was kwankwaso, now it is atiku receiving the "sai Baba" treatment. They have not seen anything yet, no aspirant can defeat PMB. They should focus on 2023. We have decided here in the entire north to massively vote for PMB

As it stands, PMB has 14million votes cooling off in northern warehouse.

Wailers and pigs go just die on top this matter.

They are in severe pain right now
If you r doing your calculation count northern Christians out because they need a president that can stop herdsmen from killing them n taking over their territories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Jabioro: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Let's do some cool arithmetic. If one man earns 3000 naira for shouting sai baba five times. How much will 50 people earn shouting "sai baba" 50 times. 750 naira recharge card awaits the smart winner of this quiz
Each would collect #3,300 by 50 equal #1,650,000.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by elmodee7(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chigold101:
when will you buy sense? What has IPOB got to do with this post?
idiotic pigs of briafia

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Fxwarrior: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
Initially it was kwankwaso, now it is atiku receiving the "sai Baba" treatment. They have not seen anything yet, no aspirant can defeat PMB. They should focus on 2023. We have decided here in the entire north to massively vote for PMB

You mean including your underaged kids, cows, rams and Niger citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Linzo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
APC keep deceiving themselves by paying touts peanut to go discredit PDP, last time they paid some persons to burn kwankwaso red cap now is Atiku. Why is APC afraid of losing election? Their is no going back all way leads to daura

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by ekestic1976(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:

"Northern warehouse"! Naughty pal. You wan make dem get hypertension ni?
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by malakaimoscondo: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:

you and who decide in the entire north too massively vote buhari?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Elliot2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
even tho buhari is lifeless n grossly incompetent,i can not in my sane mind vote for pdp. pdp misused their opportunities to do what was right,and so must be punished.

1 Like

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Austin4lif: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity Ipob pigs..Hope they would survive 2019..
please why is it that you have strong hatred for igbos? those who are filled with hates don't live long.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Ironlion1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:

Comments like this typifies one thing.
Intellectual weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by OmoOshodi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Buhari supporters are enemies of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Enice(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Is buhari not the fool who said he shared Abacha loot... Only to go begging for loans from China...

Zombies are walking dead
Woe to any country that has zombies as her citizens
read the bolded slowly, does it makes any sense to you.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Let's do some cool arithmetic. If one man earns 3000 naira for shouting sai baba five times. How much will 50 people earn shouting "sai baba" 50 times. 750 naira recharge card awaits the smart winner of this quiz
Firstly lets get what the man have for shouting once =3000/5=600.
Therefore 50 people gets 30000 for shouting once.
For shouting 50 times, 50 people will earn #1,500,000.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Enice(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
sweerychick:
what makes your delusional thinking that ipob gives a f**k about elections in Nigeria tongue
just today, ohaneze was begging for VP slot from PDP
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by dubra: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
[no mind them, paid sycophants, they are doing their jobs of confusing those they can, quote author=PresidentAtiku post=70966594]This is a demonic lie....

I was there live and direct....

No soul said sai baba.... Who would have said it when every group there where PDP groups except for the drugged APC thugs...
.Sahara this is sooooo wrong[/quote]
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by NatureDavid(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:
sir the answer is 1500000 "07030826294" is the number send my 750 b4 I vex/ 3000*10=30000 , 30000*50= 1500000
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by senatordave1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Let's discuss the economics here....
What do you think about my post?
Up buhari.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by senatordave1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
gbagyiza:

If you r doing your calculation count northern Christians out because they need a president that can stop herdsmen from killing them n taking over their territories.
You mean killings that have been there since 2000 that gej and obj that couldnt end it? How would atiku a muslim end it
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by senatordave1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
dubra:
[no mind them, paid sycophants, they are doing their jobs of confusing those they can, quote author=PresidentAtiku post=70966594]This is a demonic lie....

I was there live and direct....

No soul said sai baba.... Who would have said it when every group there where PDP groups except for the drugged APC thugs...
.Sahara this is sooooo wrong
But when sahara said aketi snubbed tinubu's handshake,you believed

1 Like

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Nasir123(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
brightalo17:
I counter you with my own God Almighty that I also serve that your prayer has been rejected because you wrote Amight instead of Almighty So you have failed 2019 election already.
grin
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Nasir123(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Daviddson:
Is it that it's so hard for Seun and "his team of programmers" to flag and delete tribal slurs like 'pig', 'afonja', 'zombie', 'skull miners', etc, from this website? It's as if there are no limits to what you can say on this platform. So so awful and poor.

It's as if Seun sees no reason in doing very concrete things to stem the tide of hate comments on Nairaland. Do we know how many people have been tracked down and murdered because of their hate posts here? We don't, unfortunately. Do we know how many have been arrested secretly without ever knowing their crimes were the horrendous hate posts they make on Nairaland? Seun, pls do better than you're currently doing. Pls.

Fact many don't know.
Thanx.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Eponyeeboz: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
maklelemakukula:
what news helped Jonathan get into power ?

The Cabal led by Turai Yar'Adua and Sayyadi Abba Ruma denied Nigerians from knowing the president's comatose state so as to prevent GEJ from taking over. However, SR broke the news of Yar'Adua's death which enabled GEJ to take over.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Laido: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:

The answer is #30,000. 09079484232. Airtel
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by gtown: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
APC should keep paying touts and bigots to shout nonsense but I assure them by the Name of the Almighty God my Creator that I serve that this is Buharis last tenure
Since your God is so powerful than any other person's own, why not he makes you the next president after stopping Buhari?
My man, God is not your father. Get that into your brain!

1 Like

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by sweerychick(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Enice:
just today, ohaneze was begging for VP slot from PDP
is ohaneze IPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by justtoodark: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
heart attack loading...

did i write it well...??..am not that bad in english grammatics...

i was the best in my class in grammatics....

back then.....kiiiiikikikikikiki....

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Madinka: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
I believe you know God is unquestionable , sovereign and also The Almighty is not a democrat !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.