Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (39030 Views)

FG Proposes ₦‎26 Trillion As 2024 Budget — Targets Dec 31 For Submission At NASS / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by justtoodark: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
thunda fire englishit.....!!!!!!!!
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by justtoodark: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
shitt...i fvcked up...i couldnt find the picture with that small guy with the bad asss gun....

kiki...

found it...!!!!...

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Chigold101(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
elmodee7:

idiotic pigs of briafia
MyMd44
is this allowed in nairaland?
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Emmanuellllllll: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity Ipob pigs..Hope they would survive 2019..
Ignorance and tribalism
� signs of poverty and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by bidak(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Let's do some cool arithmetic. If one man earns 3000 naira for shouting sai baba five times. How much will 50 people earn shouting "sai baba" 50 times. 750 naira recharge card awaits the smart winner of this quiz

1.5millon
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by bobbyzuu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
Initially it was kwankwaso, now it is atiku receiving the "sai Baba" treatment. They have not seen anything yet, no aspirant can defeat PMB. They should focus on 2023. We have decided here in the entire north to massively vote for PMB

As it stands, PMB has 14million votes cooling off in northern warehouse.

Wailers and pigs go just die on top this matter.

They are in severe pain right now

MR INEC CHAIRMAN...EWU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by presido997(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Let's do some cool arithmetic. If one man earns 3000 naira for shouting sai baba five times. How much will 50 people earn shouting "sai baba" 50 times. 750 naira recharge card awaits the smart winner of this quiz
150,000 naira
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by RevenGeMission: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Not everybody is Fayose who promised 10k to garage people and failed to pay , sorry this isn't even about payment, it's a movement, embrace it now or chukushu Okikere Bambiala will strike at you

chukwutope:
The chanters were promised free food for chanting.

But after the event, they had to leave empty handed. Even that promise couldn't be kept.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sai baba! Sai Buhari!! NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK UNTILL 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Yorubaskullmine: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
007inc:

Does this piece of filth have a job?
He/She is the most jobless piece of shit i have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Dbigname: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
Initially it was kwankwaso, now it is atiku receiving the "sai Baba" treatment. They have not seen anything yet, no aspirant can defeat PMB. They should focus on 2023. We have decided here in the entire north to massively vote for PMB

. While the south east, south south, south west and middle belt are producing 20 million votes each. Idiot, una think say na una sabi rig election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Franking: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Despicable. That's what u are.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Yemikola(m): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
APC should keep paying touts and bigots to shout nonsense but I assure them by the Name of the Almighty God my Creator that I serve that this is Buharis last tenure
You go "Rushdie", if care is not taking.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Oti4truth: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2018
LordofNaija:
Mere saying 'Sai Baba's at a time by a person = #600
This therefore implies that if a person says 'Sai Baba 50 times = 600 x 50, this in turn equal #30,000.
Finally, if 50 people say 'Sai Baba' by 50 times= #600 x 50 x 50 = #1,500,000.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by NdiaraIGBO: 3:04am On Sep 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
APC should keep paying touts and bigots to shout nonsense but I assure them by the Name of the Almighty God my Creator that I serve that this is Buharis last tenure

Kikikikikiki almighty God get PVC?
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Enice(m): 3:06am On Sep 07, 2018
sweerychick:
is ohaneze IPOB?
they look the same to those of us outside the country.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by LordofNaija: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2018
presido997:

150,000 naira
They will earn more hunger, poverty and herdsmen invasion
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by ddeola: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Borrow some sense. undecided undecided undecided

Sai baba is not Buhari's name. It's a chant in Hausa language used for hailing respected men.

Atiku's supporters can hail hm using sai baba

I don't either of them though . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by ucyonline: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2018
hmuhammad:

APC still playing Petty politics. Paying people to go and disrupt oppositions' political gathering is to say the least, shameful.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by ucyonline: 5:36am On Sep 07, 2018
LordofNaija:

Yeye politics played by the APC.

For the arithmetic,
If 5shouts =3000
Then, 50shouts = 150000
So each shouter will earn 150000 for doing 50 shouts. � biz

Also, 50 people doing 50shouts each will cost APC 7.5Million naira

APC sabi waste money.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Yyeske(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2018
ucyonline:

APC still playing Petty politics. Paying people to go and disrupt oppositions' political gathering is to say the least, shameful.
That's how you come online and start posting lies.
If we ask you to give us details of who paid and how much was paid as you said, you'd start fumbling.
You hate APC and we know that but stop posting lies you can't provide proofs for.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by hmuhammad(m): 5:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Dbigname:
. While the south east, south south, south west and middle belt are producing 20 million votes each. Idiot, una think say na una sabi rig election?
stop counting NC and SW as part of PDP own states guy. Those regions belongs to PMB... useless Biafran
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by naijajobx: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2018
ohh
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by jibs4lv(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2018
sweerychick:
what makes your delusional thinking that ipob gives a f**k about elections in Nigeria tongue
you don't give a f**k but you go online to show us your frustration on anything APC or Buhari on SMs grin

Hypocrite kee you there tongue
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Printerscanner: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I have opened a chemical shop. I will be selling chemicals including insecticides for IPOB Youths that will be committing suicide at subsidized rates. It shouldn't cost a fortune to end their lives, after all the live is even of no use to the world except for drug trafficking and kidnapping.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by Printerscanner: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are you talking about the same Almighty God that put Buhari on the Seat of power? If it is same God, you are talking about, listen I as the Oracle of the Most High, the Lord said He is using Buhari to save you and I, Buhari is taking us to Canaan Land, the land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by dynasty01: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
you are so empty.... how do u cope with this level of mediocrity?
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by odomanis: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2018
hmuhammad:

They are in severe pains right now

So APC's madness has gotten to the level of going to disrupt activities at the oppositions offices and events ? And you are happy and celebrating it,right ? Just know that for every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction. When the reaction starts,do not forget that someone started it. Do not say that some people want to make the country ungovernable for your master. People of goodwill should condemn this new low in our politics else,the consequences may be too much for the country to bear.

1 Like

Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by hmuhammad(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2018
odomanis:

So APC's madness has gotten to the level of going to disrupt activities at the oppositions offices and events ? And you are happy and celebrating it,right ? Just know that for every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction. When the reaction starts,do not forget that someone started it. Do not say that some people want to make the country ungovernable for your master. People of goodwill should condemn this new low in our politics else,the consequences may be too much for the country to bear.
go and die
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by maklelemakukula(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

The Cabal led by Turai Yar'Adua and Sayyadi Abba Ruma denied Nigerians from knowing the president's comatose state so as to prevent GEJ from taking over. However, SR broke the news of Yar'Adua's death which enabled GEJ to take over.
Bullshit!!
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by IloveToMess: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
go and die
Only you is just replying everyone un and down. I think this country should just be divided so you can have all the space to fvck you god bullhari in the arss as you please.
Re: Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte by IloveToMess: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
stop counting NC and SW as part of PDP own states guy. Those regions belongs to PMB... useless Biafran
Is it the same NC that herdsmen opened their skulls back to back? or are you romancing them now because of their votes, only to abandon them later to their fate ion the hands of Fulani Herdsmen Terror?
Useless Nigerian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.