Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bullet Unable To Penetrate Pastor's Body After Gunmen Attack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bullet Unable To Penetrate Pastor's Body After Gunmen Attack (601 Views)

One Of The World's Strongest BodyArmour Tried With A 50cal Bullet From 20m(Pic) / This Is What Happens To Your Body After Drinking Sniper / Death Toll Mounts After Gunmen Attacked Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Unable To Penetrate Pastor's Body After Gunmen Attack by Xquisite360: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
The founder of Grace and power prophetic ministry international, Pastor David Elijah, was attacked earlier today by unknown gunmen in Awka, Anambra state capital. Fortunately, there was not even a bullet wound on him.

According reports, the pastor was shot at while going to his church by the hoodlums as the bullets refused to penetrate his body even after piercing his car an tearing his clothes as it can be seen in the pictures.
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/bullet-unable-to-penetrate-pastors-body-after-gunmen-attack.html

Re: Bullet Unable To Penetrate Pastor's Body After Gunmen Attack by fvck(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na so

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With An Okada Rider In Benin Republic / Help: What Should I Do To Unity Bank For Refusing To Reverse My Money? / 8 Things You Should Never Do When The Thunder Is Striking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.