Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! (1282 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Social Activist Shares Heartbreaking Photos Of Inmates In Warri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Olivbaby(f): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
A man who was once a prison inmate, has taken to his Facebook page to share the terrible living condition of inmates in Warri Prison where he visited recently.

See all photos -
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/06/disturbing-photos-of-life-in-warri-prison-nigeria/

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by asiwaju1981: 1:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Please are you based in Warri? And can you help with a teaching job in Warri? Thank you.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29am On Sep 07, 2018
what should people in jail go through (if not hell)?!?!?!

stop watching Hollywood movies and instead, understand a certain rule: IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME, DONT DO THE CRIME!!!!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Bluezy13(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2018
asiwaju1981:
Please are you based in Warri? And can you help with a teaching job in Warri? Thank you.
Yea...

There is a teaching job in prison.
Apply in person.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Bluezy13(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Bluezy13(m): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
what should people in jail go through (if not hell)?!?!?!

stop watching Hollywood movies and instead, understand a certain rule: IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME, DONT DO THE CRIME!!!!

But Some Do The Time Without Doing The Crime.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by asiwaju1981: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea...

There is a teaching job in prison.

Apply in person.

Please help apply for me as i am presently not in Warri and it seems you are one of them in the prison. Give me an email to forward my CV to.

Thank you.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Olivbaby(f): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
asiwaju1981:

Only teaching jobs in Warri, or are you flexible to any other/location?
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2018
asiwaju1981:

Please help apply for me as i am presently not in Warri and it seems you are one of them in the prison. Give me an email to forward my CV to.

Thank you.
Hmmm...

Here in prison, no phone or any gadget is allowed and there is no internet connection.
It's either you tip the prison warders through me or you simply apply in person
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Bluezy13:
But Some Do The Time Without Doing The Crime.

99% of people in jail are guilty without a shadow of doubt, and deserve the hell they go through..... and that certainly should NOT change because of the unfortunate 1% you are talking about (that would be as stoopid as asking people to stop driving because a few get killed at the wheel)
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Bluezy13(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

99% of people in jail are guilty without a shadow of doubt, and deserve the hell they go through..... and that certainly should NOT change because of the unfortunate 1% you are talking about (that would be as stoopid as asking people to stop driving because a few get killed at the wheel)

Hmmm... may I remind you that I said "some", I never implied " all". Please correct that impression as reflected in the mentioned post.

BTW;
99% guilty.

1% innocent & unfortunate.

On what authenticity do you substantiate your statistical criterion??

Have you been to the prison before now, let alone relate with inmates ??
Have you witnessed judicial cases as well as cases that don't go beyond the circumference of the law enforcement agencies simply because the accused can't afford a "good" legal practitioner ??

OR is your statistical estimation a mere function to driving home your point
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by asiwaju1981: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Olivbaby post=70976827]

Only teaching jobs in Warri, or are you flexible to any other/location?[/quote

Thank you my sister, please i am flexible to any location where I will be engage. Thanks once more and remain bless..
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by asiwaju1981: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

Here in prison, no phone or any gadget is allowed and there is no internet connection.
It's either you tip the prison warders through me or you simply apply in person

Guy, you must be on high weed or TM. I want to tip the prison warders through you. So shoot how we gonna go about it.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by Bluezy13(m): 2:40am On Sep 08, 2018
asiwaju1981:

Guy, you must be on high weed or TM. I want to tip the prison warders through you. So shoot how we gonna go about it.

How do i shoot how we gonna go about it when I'm high on weed or TM

When you are ready to have the job, you know what to do.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of Life In Warri Prison. Warri Prisoners Are Going Thru Hell!! by asiwaju1981: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

How do i shoot how we gonna go about it when I'm high on weed or TM

When you are ready to have the job, you know what to do.

Sorry bro, I am just kidding you. Please how do we go about it. And can you send me your number through mine :07037044238. Thanks and remain bless.

(1) (Reply)

'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Found An Ancestral Pot With Padlock And Pictures / Thief Caught and burnt In Abak This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.