Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man (1281 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by danieljoel759: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
please who can advise this man before guilt finishes him...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/guilt-is-eating-me-i-rped-my-sister-10.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by GraGra247(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Go to Mountains of Fire church. Confess to a genuine pastor there and repent. Only choice you gat.
Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by peteruuu(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
GraGra247:
Go to Mountains of Fire church. Confess to a genuine pastor there and repent. Only choice you gat.
The Bible never said we should go to any mountain IG fire churches undecided heck!
Confess your sins to one another the Bible said...

Hey young man, be sincere with your family, ask them for forgiveness, then go to God for forgiveness too. God is always ready to accept you whatever you have done. Learn from the story if the prodigal son in the Bible!.

God loves all sinners, but hates sin!.

Acts 2:38 says repent, and be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission if sin, and you shall receive the gift if the Holy Ghost.

God bless you.
Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by danieljoel759: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by TripA(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Guilt kill you there

Spits

1 Like

Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by raphretle: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2019
u are not doing well in life... what exactly did you gain from joining the cult..... is there no outcome

The shame of your actions is what u must face if really u want to be free...
Repent while there's still time...
Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by SireJacobs1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
My friend you just have to set yourself free by confessing to your family and at the same time ask God for forgiveness thou it is not going to be easy man but you just have to do it.
Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
And one final year student who was a cultist was gunned down this morning in his lodge room
Re: 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man by Ojiofor: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2019
GraGra247:

See advert grin.

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver Seen Using A Shower Head As A Gear Stick In Lagos (Photos) / Pics: Pregnant Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis After Quarrel (graphic Images) / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested With Gun And Indian Hemp In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.