Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (63956 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Offpoint: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2018
h
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2018
i will not die today with laugh grin
cc
ImPlato
mikejj
Lalas247
Queensekzy
Babyforever
martin0
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Aldebaran(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Boss I don take cover oogrin
you need it grin

You don't want to go home with a SMATCHED HEAD grin
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:
That guy dumb pass that Nairaland boy wey de take picture with fake Gucci sweater and 32 inch TV
werey grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Aldebaran:
you need it grin
You don't want to go home with a SMATCHED HEAD grin

Exactlygrin

I was not born flattino

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by slivertongue: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2018
'PDP' to the rescue

this seem to portray the nigerian situation

hmm
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Kewtt: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2018
nurey:
that's not a Benz but a fish POND on wheels grin

W12 is better
Never ever compare a Merc with an Audi
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by iluvdonjazzy: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2018
and the car is worth millions of naira, now what's the difference between okada and this car.
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Mizwisdom(f): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
I can't see any hate speech because he's not a nigerian!

Why do We hate OUR kind?

Bruh I have noticed same too. We hate our own.

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Paidrooll(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2018
joenor:
I guess the automated cover stop working.
Sense would not kill u
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by sweetgala(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2018
It is possible his roof retraction failed to work and he found himself in a lurch. If I were him I would have found a underground or multi-storey parking and waited the rain out. But that could get expensive in the middle of the city
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by boyjo: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2018
nurey:
that's not a Benz but a fish POND on wheels grin

Fish pond? Lol..
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by sarcasticdude(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Chai,so this kine thing don become news? Even make FP again?

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Babyforever(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i will not die today with laugh grin cc ImPlato mikejj Lalas247 Queensekzy Babyforever martin0 grin grin grin grin
When you thought you've seen it all cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Diso60090(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
:oBenz career don reach house
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by PrinceZahzah(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Bruh I have noticed same too. We hate our own.

After Buhari, fear devil den Naija mentality!

We hate our kind and that's worst than racism.

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by nurey(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kewtt:

Never ever compare a Merc with an Audi

you have not said anything just gibberish last time I checked Audi was topping Benz so what's with the beef.
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
/
LOL.

There is an override in Mercedes convertibles in case of electrical//electronic malfunction that allows the convertible to be closed manually. The owner probably didn't know. That's all.

/
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Burgerlomo: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Science student driver cool

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by emmajeiel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
This one serious
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by kenoz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i will not die today with laugh grin cc ImPlato mikejj Lalas247 Queensekzy Babyforever martin0 grin grin grin grin
just negodu ehgrin
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by oneman11(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Convertible retractable mechanism does not work when the vehicle is on motion. Most likely reason.
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Does he mean the control of the roof top has stopped working?
Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by bereto(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
[/quote]
Chinese people are funny o that's how that couple was having anal sex expecting to get pregnant SMH

1 Like

Re: Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain by mikejj(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
lefulefu:
i will not die today with laugh grin
cc
ImPlato
mikejj
Lalas247
Queensekzy
Babyforever
martin0
grin grin grin grin
. Chimo eh this one break my heart..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.