Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) (35148 Views)

Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
obailala:

Funny there are many people who have no clue how lighting conditions when taking a picture can make a person appear darker or lighter. Very soon one blogger will call it bleaching; na the one wey Nigerians know.

The nitpicks obviously don't know the meaning of a brown or caramel skin.

All they know is black and light grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Ioannes:

Nope. I'm sure it's a phone app.

Yep, but in most cases, the publicity pictures you see from promotional materials were taken in a studio by a professional photographer.
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Abjdrg: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow

Nkechi blessing Visit Turkey, Shares Photo of Oyinbo Selling Water for Traffic >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nkechi-blessing-visit-turkey-shares-photo-oyinbo-selling-water-traffic/

Oyinbo? This one na kora

U never see Oyinbo o
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2018
congratulations
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Beauty and brain.

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by petsam11(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
I love this girl! I see her as a mini Genevieve Nnaji!
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Yep, but in most cases, the publicity pictures you see from promotional materials were taken in a studio by a professional photographer.

You are right. Just seems to me that the picture looks like a selfie with a touch of phone editing.

But whatever the case she looks great.
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by lalabrother: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Becomes black all of a sudden boooooom

And what was that on her leg?
its called shoe cover
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:

That's worn over the theatre boot to reduce/minimise rate at which infectious agents get to the surgical field.
all to keep patient alive.

Doctors work tirelessly to see patients smile.
it's so unfortunate that in our own side here these same patients and families are the greatest enemies of doctors.
#Selah
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by ajayi3rd(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=gistfever post=70972938]congrats.... cool
The Modular
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by ajayi3rd(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
The Modular celebs
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2018
MustiizRaja:
i started loving this lady in the movie called stellar
Stellar lumens?
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2018
MOSICATED5:
She must be really intelligent. I just can't imagine how she combines the stress of med sch with acting..

do top celebrities enter classes dey there , once u are a celebrity Na to push and push u till u finish school, so u can easily combine it with anything, let me see how nysc program wan stop davido from multi million oversea tours.
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by pretty16(f): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
obailala:

Funny there are many people who have no clue how lighting conditions when taking a picture can make a person appear darker or lighter. Very soon one blogger will call it bleaching; na the one wey Nigerians know.

Pls help me tell them.

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by doe: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:

My first thoughts as I couldn’t workout which of them in the photo is her�

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Soleymania(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
All at affordable price
You can't afford to miss this
All for our natural hair
#ourbabyneedscare#
#wecantbutcareforourhair#
You can visit our facebook page for more details

https://www.facebook.com/AYIN-Natural-HAIR-Products-306836386771393/

What'sapp +2348134557401
#wecare#wedeliver#
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2018
daughter of eve
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Omo the make up no let me recognise the babe sef. Ehn she try sha

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by hapipeccc: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Make sales on your website even when you are asleep! Let’s Integrate Payment Solutions For You

On Cyber Monday 2016, Amazon sold 36.8 million items worldwide. Konga, Jumia, Payporte (sponsor of BigBrother Naija), are making millions of sales in a month. New entry Ecommerce sites Like Rango.com.ng, Bestfoodsonline.com, Foodsquartersng.com are making good sales on their websites, seemlessly!

A company website is a must-have in today’s Internet-driven economy. But while most companies have a website, few use them to their full potential to drive sales and revenue. That’s a shame, because websites are often a major investment in terms of time and money, and they can be a lot of work to keep updated.

So if you aren't maximizing the return on investment of your site, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2018
And how does she pick out time to do all dem acting stuff, couple with her medical school?

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hanji:
Congrat in advance.
But am not understanding oo, are girls a special breed of chameleon?
Today they are dark 2mao they are lighskinned.
O lord pls save me from karashika

Are you Tue last to hear of camera lights and makeup ..there are some camera used that can make you look like a white woman ..these are common in movie industries
I personally look lighter when I snap pictures all depending on how the programming of the camera was done and light rays
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
gistfever:
Delectable actress, Jemima Osunde, who played Leila in the fourth season of the critically acclaimed MTV TV series, Shuga, is also a medical student.

Jemima, who has successfully managed her academic pursuits and a budding modeling/acting career, will be among the returning cast on sixth and seventh seasons of MTV Shuga which is being produced in Nigeria.

She shares new pictures feeling elated as she is in her final year in medical school.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/mtv-shuga-star-jemima-osunde-reveals.html

See photos below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemima_Osunde

Other interviews including words from her states physiotherapy...so ?
I however admire and respect her and honestly she is a role model to many young women out there.. She clearly respects her self unlike those actresses that use their stardom to get rich men .she teully exemplifies brains and beauty ..
Remember when she saved 3 victims?
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
charlesucheh:
And how does she pick out time to do all dem acting stuff, couple with her medical school?

Me sha na physiotherapy I know say she dy study it was even in news when she saves 3 accident victims
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by addikt(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:

Leg Night cap...
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
majamajic:

do top celebrities enter classes dey there , once u are a celebrity Na to push and push u till u finish school, so u can easily combine it with anything, let me see how nysc program wan stop davido from multi million oversea tours.
u have a point though but mind u she's not a top celeb. Medicine is not where they push people as such. U must be good because u are dealing with human lives. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
MOSICATED5:
u have a point though but mind u she's not a top celeb. Medicine is not where they push people as such. U must be good because u are dealing with human lives. Shalom

do they practice it After ? that's the question,
Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
majamajic:

do they practice it After ? that's the question,
That's left to her to answer. The basic thing is she must pass her med sch exams whether she's an actress or not

1 Like

Re: Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
She should post nudes and get it over with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely / Peter And Paul (psquare) In A Show Back In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.