Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (32926 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by pweetychyka(f): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

FINALLY

She accepted she's even up to 40years....

Anyways, More Life Auntie Baddest Gal
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Fitz22(f): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
More grace. Happy Birthday
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Diso60090(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Happy birthday to you Eniola badmus, wish you happy happy more returns.

Anyway

Lucky girl

Pls fellow nairalanders, I need help right now, whoever God put it In his or her mind to help with my school fees.
To be an orphan or without anybody in a country like Nigeria has never been easy.

Pls people help me finish my education, am in my last semester already. Pls I have proof of my claim in case anyone want to check.

This my contact below O8O.8352.5526.
THANKS
Cc: Hungerbad
Cc: Airforce1

Wait brb let me finish my Rice first before i will come and answer you
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reelmii:
u are really pained, if only u can go to her house and tell her that
Will u close that ur stinking mouth.
Mpama
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
sassysure:
Will u close that ur stinking mouth. Mpama
sign of high blood pressure, when last did u use ur drugs
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reelmii:
sign of high blood pressure, when last did u use ur drugs
Mpama, I'm sure u haven't had breakfast yet. Ur stomach is seriously rumbling and the future is discouraging.
Sorry. It will be well.
I wasn't the cause so don't transfer the aggression to me.
Or u can do what u know how to do best.
E go better.
Frustrated teen.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Reelmii: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
sassysure:

Mpama, I'm sure u haven't had breakfast yet. Ur stomach is seriously rumbling and the future is discouraging.
Sorry. It will be well.
I wasn't the cause so don't transfer the aggression to me.
Or u can do what u know how to do best.
E go better.
Frustrated teen.
another sign of same ailment
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by KulAsCucumber: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
She looks like a bag of beans sad
oya show your own pic. oloshi omo! sad
GoTV:
She looks like a bag of beans sad
oya show your own pic. oloshi omo!
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
femi4:
Where is her hubby.....menopause don dey enter

nawa for you oo
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2018
勇军进行曲
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by luvme0702: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Orobo to bad.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
HonAdeli:

Why is she looking like a bag of beans?
Nigar WTF angry
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos by Opemiposii(f): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
nice shot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leye Kuti: Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Colleagues In Prison / Yemi Alade And Her Mother At MAMA 2016 / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.