Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,531 members, 7,830,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs (1553 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by celebgistz: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Actresses Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Monalisa Chinda and singer Paul Okoye, all believe it would be a good idea for former US president, Barack Obama, to be hired to come and rule Nigeria for eight years even if it means us paying him.

They expressed this thought after Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda shared the screen shot below on her page.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/omotola-paul-okoye-monalisa-chinda-support-the-idea-of-hiring-barack-obama-to-come-rule-nigeria-for-the-next-eight-years/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by celebgistz: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
lol
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by zinnydan(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Gini
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Dis ones dey mad

Nigerian celebrities always asslicking the Americans

Smh
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Valro(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Even if Obama tries it, I give him 3 months, he ll resign.
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Mrop(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Oblitz(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian politicians will frustrate him
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by SaintHilary(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2018
All dis ones own na to talk for social Media
During elections dem go get business meeting sumwhere..mtheww

Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2018
I would 've love George Bush
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Tamarapetty(f): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Then niGAYria things on point
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by galadima77(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
i really tot these yeyebrities had smth in their brain sha, until this show of inferiority complex. Are you telling me we don't have better people capable of running this country. Now i see fame doesn't really do u good when it comes to using brain.
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by cassidy1996(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
i concur
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Venerable612(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Someone on Twitter said even if the whites come to rule us... Nigerians will still make them corrupt.
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Venerable612(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
What we need is a restructuring along fiscal federalism. While a physical restructuring may be difficult and contentious, I think a fiscal restructuring will have a huge positive impact on Nigeria.

Problem is the powers held by the federal government is too much and the chain of approval for budgets and projects from the top to the bottom gives too much room for corruption... so I think we need a bottom-up system.

1. Devolve power from the central government.

2. Make Local Governments Independent and grant them concurrent power (with the state) to build roads/hospitals/schools/security and provide social benefits peculiar to their unique needs

3. Make companies pay taxes to their respective LGAs; let LGAs Generate its own taxes and only remit a certain percentage to the State and Federal government.

4. Minimum condition for contesting elections should be OND...

I think if LGAs have more power - the central will become unattractive. It will address the issue of one tribe having overbearing influence on others through federal character ish. It will foster Regional developments and make governments more closer and accountable to the people
Re: Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs by Martinez19(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol. A black democrat that did nothing for the black people and was corrupt. Failed to properly address immigration problems. Trump is better and right now in America, unemployment is at am all time low.

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Musicians Who ‘fell Off’ After Dumping Their Producers / Tonto's Smelly And Rotten Secrets Exposed / Photos: Lady Strips Off After Getting Drunk At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.