Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Blind Alley -final Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley -final Episode (408 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley -final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
*The blind Alley - Final Episode*

�����‍♀��‍♂��‍♀��

God indeed knows even our deepest fear.... All is well.

I reached to my phone and discovered i already had 33 missed calls. Going through, i found out it was Chukwu Emeka who had been trying to reach me.

Oooops! My phone was on silence all these while.

“Why would he possibly be calling me as if i travelled with his destiny, “i asked myself.

“Could it be that Papa had relapsed again?

I quickly flashed him to call me back since i didn’t have much airtime on my phone.

It was papa who rather spoke up.

“Obioma, why have you people decided to keep my eyes on the road? ,” he asked sounding so worried.

“i’m sorry papa, i intended calling you but things didn’t work out for us as planned,”i tried apologising.

“I’d explain everything to you once we return today,” i could hear him wheeze as i tried convincing him all was fine.

I heard some raucous sounds from the living room as i was still outside the corridor talking to papa.

“papa, please, let me call you back,” i said to him as i quickly cut the call.

It was Semi’s father trying to find a way to pounce on Semi.....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/07/the-blind-alley-final-episode/

Re: The Blind Alley -final Episode by Ann2012(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
It was worth reading, thumbs up OP

1 Like

Re: The Blind Alley -final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Ann2012:
It was worth reading, thumbs up OP

Thanks dearie.... I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Magical Triplet / The Sister I Never Had - Fiction / Affection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.