Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? (5944 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / Difficulty In Falling In Love / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2006
lets be realistic who fall in lve wit a pics, if u get such things and believe then u need serious help
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by thelastdon(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2006
nice pictures are meant for eyes to see.......... they eye is created to fall in love with what pleases it........... the answer is I can fall in Love with Picture.......... and my falling in Love with Picture as to do with my spirit....... If you Model........ u will know what I mean......... no offence
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by otokx(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2006
no i don't believe
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Sayoh: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2006
Fallin in love wit pictures sha rolleyes. Wel i once met this guy online n he started buggin me from d day i sent my pic to him.
Gues wot happens eventually, he meets me n all thats on his mind is gettin down wit me n since i wont budge, we aint friends no more.
To me most of the time its jus mere attraction not love
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by yummy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
i agree with you that it's mere attraction. there are better ways to handle such situation. you need to get to know someone you're attracted to before you can talk about love. People don't fall in love with pictures, they only appreciate it and maybe want to know more about the person in it.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by johnnyc9(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2006
nah it all wac. the best i cld do is to admire that picture and think bout the person but fallin in love is out of it. smiley but most naija gurls do it sha let be sincere.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2006
Correct my brother
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by nike4luv(f): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2006
insane! v insane, how on earth can someone see your picture for the first time and say "i love u babay, luv u so much"

or this, only a picture o {this is a real message, sorry if the person is u, but i doubt if the person knows himself anymore}

"i am mailing you on behave of getting to marry you.i have been watching you i believe that we too will make a good husband and wife thing.
i have been trying to reach you by phone and also see if we can have dinner to talk everything over but you seem so far from me.this is really serious anywere you want us to wed just let me know .i will be waiting for your reply and the best thing to know is that i will always make you happy forever"

am sorry but those people that fall in love with pictures, need intervention, i mean DIVINE INTERVENTION, yes lord!
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by hotangel2(f): 1:34am On Jan 14, 2006
ROTF!

Lmao @ YES LORD! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Word girl.. Word!
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by nike4luv(f): 1:38am On Jan 14, 2006
zzzzz, u fall in loff wif pickture? {i knw u dont} wink
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by yummy(m): 1:40am On Jan 14, 2006
i think the guys are getting it wrong, no one falls in love with picture tho you can like a picture and care to know the person. girls that say i love you to you online have viewed your profile, location and stuff. they are just some rubbish girls that disgrace other good girls with their rubbish acts. i don't believe people fall in love with pictures either tho you can like someone through his/her pic.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by hotangel2(f): 1:42am On Jan 14, 2006
nike4luv:

zzzzz, u fall in loff with pickture? {i knw u don't} wink

Yes i do hunny. Confession time. I fell in love with a guy's picture before.

this guy:

Do u blame me for falling in love?
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by nike4luv(f): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2006
fell in lust {thinking i so wana screw him now, oh bangers!..ohh yea ginnn, fxck me baby!}
u didnt fal in love, u fell in lust
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by charlisco(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2006
can dis guy provide for the family, or only know how to plays love
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2006
i dont blame you at all hot-angel, the g u y is damn fineeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss
muscles, tattoe,tone everything is cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2cantango(f): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2006
this thread is funny yet sad undecided
i've had the same response to my pic, they see it and are immediately in love, i'm like what the lipsrsealed and I was sending them a pic that made me look lipsrsealed so their response is just illogical. I usually refuse to give out my pic now and yet they still say the same thing! Except for this one guy last night, I just have to share this story with you angry He saw me here in NL and so he contacted me through my yahoo id. He was all questions! Said he was in Nigeria, 23 blah blah blah. Had a word to me about how much he was spending just to talk to me, I mentioned that I have to pay for my time online too and he was sarcastic in implying his time cost more blah blah blah. Then at the end of the chat he tells me how much he enjoyed the chat and how he's looking forward to chatting again, he thinks I'm a nice madam blah blah blah, then he fires his request at me angry Wants me to purchase a computer for him and some other thing I didn't understand, and wants me to send them to him, he follows the request by stating that he knows I will do this for him as it is his fist time in asking me undecided Mind you, I'd already explained that I'm single, raising two kids ON MY OWN! Where does he think this money will come from? Perhaps he thinks we grow money trees in Australia angry wink
Anyway, talk about making me angry so you see, with or without a picture, some people will just say anything! You've got to be careful.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Hotstepper(f): 2:58am On Mar 09, 2006
@2cantango, i get u, esp. when Nigerians, dem 2 dey love and just only they want sumthing 4rom u, how da heck u gonna meet sum1 online and start requesting sumthing
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2cantango(f): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2006
I tell you, he ticked me off so much with his attitude angry once he got that I just wasn't helping him, he got all nasty and made sure I knew he wasn't happy *rolling my eyes*
I had so much steam coming out of my ears, I singed my hair! shocked wink cheesy grin
Seriously though, I don't ever believe anyone who tells me that they're in love with my photo. . . I mean, come on undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Maryam: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2006
nopeeeeeeeee
I can only admire the picture not falling in luv wit it.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Maryam: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2006
nopeeeeeeeee
I can only admire the picture not falling in luv wit it.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2006
hmmmmmm undecided i cant think of my self falling in love wit a guy i ave never met sad
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by dafman(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2006
2cantango:

this thread is funny yet sad undecided
i've had the same response to my pic, they see it and are immediately in love, i'm like what the lipsrsealed and I was sending them a pic that made me look lipsrsealed so their response is just illogical. I usually refuse to give out my pic now and yet they still say the same thing! Except for this one boy last night, I just have to share this story with you angry He saw me here in Nairaland and so he contacted me through my yahoo id. He was all questions! Said he was in Nigeria, 23 blah blah blah. Had a word to me about how much he was spending just to talk to me, I mentioned that I have to pay for my time online too and he was sarcastic in implying his time cost more blah blah blah. Then at the end of the chat he tells me how much he enjoyed the chat and how he's looking forward to chatting again, he thinks I'm a nice madam blah blah blah, then he fires his request at me angry Wants me to purchase a computer for him and some other thing I didn't understand, and wants me to send them to him, he follows the request by stating that he knows I will do this for him as it is his fist time in asking me undecided Mind you, I'd already explained that I'm single, raising two kids ON MY OWN! Where does he think this money will come from? Perhaps he thinks we grow money trees in Australia angry wink
Anyway, talk about making me angry so you see, with or without a picture, some people will just say anything! You've got to be careful.

You just had an encounter with a scammer.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2cantango(f): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2006
@dafman: yeah I know sad angry you'd honestly be shocked to know how many scammers have approached me in the few years I've been online undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by kimba(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2006
@2nde

As long as its ONLY LADIES who have "seen your picture" and say they start falling in Love, then everything is OK with you and you should continue savoring the complements.

By the time one or two naija guys start telling you that they have fallen in love with you because of your picture, then there is a wahala at hand.

abi my bobos,
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by burteeone(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2006
hmmm really, picture are the second creature or image of human nature, And I do fall in love with picture.

mind you picture are impressions, and it goes along with gigantic immagination of human to feel great in beautifulness of images that they addicted to.

Picture do make a great sounds, it talks to naturally bodies, and it is a way of carrying along with deep emotions in for what you cherish most.

I mean I don't get enough of meaning, picture say love when you love someone cry cry
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by oluwizard(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2006
@ All NL member, most of those NIGERIANS telling u that they are in love with u are all hacker's. YAHOO-YAHOO BOY'S U BETTER becareful
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Ib(f): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2006
Anyone that falls with tha pic on your profile is a jerk
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 16, 2006
cool cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Onyibaby(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2006
l need to post ma pic here , so how do i go about it?
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by freddie1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2006
falling in love with pictures of ladies is usually a male thing. i don't know about the females though!
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Aduraseyi(f): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy

how on earth can u fall in love with a picture?dat is weird.d picture doesnt say anythng about the persons personality,life, its just a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!u can only admire and try to get to know the person better, fallin in love with a picture is, way out of it
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by mustafar1: 5:16am On Mar 22, 2006
na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Can't Cook, And She Doesnt Want To Learn / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.