Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Fellow Nairalanders, Consider This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fellow Nairalanders, Consider This. (725 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Should He Consider This Offer Or Wait For A Better Job? / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders, Consider This. by geostan: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2007
HELLO FELLOW nairalanders,is it wise to just depend on newspapers.because most of the company i applied for through the newspapers dont really call on me,or is the advert just for formality,in the sense that they already know those they want to take.? Also, is it easy for a Bsc holder to get a teaching job in Abuja. I dont know anybody there, but i desire to teach there while waiting for my dream job?please help me. one love.thanks.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Consider This. by tinuke2002(f): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2007
may be u should see this-(it was sent to me)

Dear All Jobers,

There is a need of a further Mathematics Teacher at AGGS

Any one interested should submit his or her Resume nd hand written application letter to the principal on or before 23rd April, 2007
Ideal Candidate should
-Be at least a Graduate.
-A computer literate
-Possess NYSC Dispatch Certificate
-Previous working experience might be an added advantage

All the best of luck

Science Institute of Researchers' Organisation
, The World of Discovering
0805 584 3993
Uncle SIRO
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, Consider This. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2007
Yea!u are really right in a way,most of these adverts are for formality,although,they have such vacancies been advertised,but atimes,it will do well to have someone that will push it a little bit foward for u ok.Believe me on that, otherwise,its Gods grace.
chow

(1) (Reply)

British Council,any News? / Intercontinentalbank Test Held In Ibadan (any News) / Any HR Jobs Please Notifie Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.