Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (70112 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2018
realmindz:

I find it hilarious you are trying to sound smart. Stop disgracing yourself on public forum with these jargons you just typed.
You can put up a point boy instead of sounding stupid. If you don't have any thing to point out, then, I think you're the one disgracing urself here.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by sharpwriter(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2018
greenmonk:

Wuruwuru is what they teach them. I ve been there. From false anointing of holy Spirit to false speaking in tongues to false miracles. Even when your fortification is from your grand father you have to attribute all to the holy spirit.

Are you serious bro? No jokes please. I asked because I noticed that pastors nowadays don't respect the truth they read from the Bible or want to understand it. They delight more in doctrinal teaching of the church made by church founders like the doctrine is what they should worship. Please share your experience even if it's summary.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by chikedike(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
David Elijah hmmmm na scammer who ran away from owerri after his tricks wia exposed, he is fetish
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2018
37 bullets ministry international... na so!
See as my people go rush go there now, increase in tithes by 200%, dude smilling to the bank pretty soon.

Stvpid deceiving stvpid.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Heavance(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Freeze doesn't know when to talk and when to negodu
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by unscripted(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2018
genteelo:

Ur case nor b here, u fit believe devil power Tru odeshi nd ayeta, but u find it difficult to believe d manifestation of God protection Tru d man of God.. end tym children.., I pity u
. God can do more than this , but really wetin pastor do wey they wan Assassinate am ..
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by greenmonk: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2018
sharpwriter:

Are you serious bro? No jokes please. I asked because I noticed that pastors nowadays don't respect the truth they read from the Bible or want to understand it. They delight more in doctrinal teaching of the church made by church founders like the doctrine is what they should worship. Please share your experience even if it's summary.
Apart from freeze have you seen any other man of God calling out these pastors.
The code is like don't spoil my biz so that I won't spoil yours. If you ask certain questions you are labelled as canal and thinking like an unbeliever.
There is no difference between them and the politicians. I'd even say they are worse than politicians for the simple reason that they feel entitled to your earnings. Imagine introducing all kinds of offerings to make sure the sheeple are fleeced of their salaries.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by meolaniyi(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
De pastor dey sharp. He no wan do body work for him car, he just wan change the wind screen. grin grin grin if know, you know

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Eastern pastor are not your western pastors that are just playing with you Freeze,that pastor can end your career
with one ward
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by BrokenCock: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
The relevant authorities gats investigate this shitmehn...where are the frags of the bullets? Where is the impact in the seat? Who dey the motor with am? That person grt bulletproof too?

Side B, as the police concluded that its fake , make the pastor explain who arrange the drama? Who tidy d gun give am for the drama?

The glass really looks like an object with sharp end penetrated that glass at full velocity.

Abi this one na the endtime prophet too? God still dey exist oooh. U can't drag the name of the lord into portorportor ooh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by dany5(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Do not doubt the power of God.
Hopebringer:
Liars

Nigerian pastors are fake grin
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by skillz111(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Bullet did not enter his body but tore his cloth the logic behind this is truly suspicious. Either you are hit or saved both can't happen at the same time
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by akdjr(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Otumokpo is real. If u know u know.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by xtervaganza(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Freeze Ode. Trying to be relevant through bashing pastors.
in reality you are the real ode
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Mizsuccess2018(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
dejonathan:
YES...WITH CONFIRM AYETA
I dey feel you grin
dejonathan:
YES...WITH CONFIRM AYETA
I dey feel you
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by bossrillboss: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:

Yes. ive seen with my own eyea
..lol..r u suppose to see it wit ur anus bf ni..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by pimper24: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
iGist:
After a pastor was allegedly attacked and shot at by assassins yesterday, 6th September 2018 but, miraculously, none of the bullets penetrated his body.

According to reports shared by his church members online, Pastor David Elijah, the founder of Grace and power prophetic ministry international, was attacked in Awka, Anambra state, as he was going to his Church.

Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze rubbish claims by pastor that assasin's bullets failed to penetrate his body.

Daddy freeze wrote; Freeze is so ignorant and he has gained so much confidence because he has gotten followers who also do not know much.

When it comes to men of God, he starts ranting without being sure of what he is saying. Who says bullets do not tear clothes. They do but it depends on a lot of factors.

Lets see the article on the below link. I have also sniped (pun intended) the catchy paragraphs for our perusal.

https://www.bevfitchett.us/gunshot-wounds/a-1.html

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-davido-reacts-bullets-failed-penetrate-pastors-body

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by QuietHammer(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Daddy Freezer Mumu no start today, those women crying at the window also fake the cry?
You this mumu working for pastor Deadpool, aren't you tired of defending lies?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by xtervaganza(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
papalsbuIl:
grin

inasmuch as that story still get as e be to me sha
freeze should shatap he knows nothing about bullets

you only get burned or the material gets burnt if the bullet is an incendiary tracer bullet which an average AK 47 bullet doesn't have
so yes bullets can tear your clothes and not burn them
you can find an incendiary tracer in amour piercing bullets which helps them in degrading the armours before doing the damage. we have bullets like red tip amour piercing and incendiary tracer that can be fired with serbu 50 BFG semi automatic riffle and some anti tank rifles.

freeze should go and sit down
he knows nothing
stop talking nonsense. What do you know about armor piercing rounds?

What kind of rifle rounds tear cloth? Bush man

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo man wan scam Nigerian's, claiming to be a Prophet. Nigerian's are wiser than all Igbo's/ IPOB both home and Abroad.

Nigerian's?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by pimper24: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
iGist:
After a pastor was allegedly attacked and shot at by assassins yesterday, 6th September 2018 but, miraculously, none of the bullets penetrated his body.

According to reports shared by his church members online, Pastor David Elijah, the founder of Grace and power prophetic ministry international, was attacked in Awka, Anambra state, as he was going to his Church.

Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze rubbish claims by pastor that assasin's bullets failed to penetrate his body.

Daddy freeze wrote;

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-davido-reacts-bullets-failed-penetrate-pastors-body

Freeze is so ignorant and he has gained so much confidence because he has gotten followers who also do not know much.

When it comes to men of God, he starts ranting without being sure of what he is saying. Who says bullets do not tear clothes. They do but it depends on a lot of factors.

Lets see the article on the below link. I have also sniped (pun intended) the catchy paragraphs for our perusal.

https://www.bevfitchett.us/gunshot-wounds/a-1.html

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by sharpwriter(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2018
greenmonk:

Apart from freeze have you seen any other man of God calling out these pastors.
The code is like don't spoil my biz so that I won't spoil yours. If you ask certain questions you are labelled as canal and thinking like an unbeliever.
There is no difference between them and the politicians. I'd even say they are worse than politicians for the simple reason that they feel entitled to your earnings. Imagine introducing all kinds of offerings to make sure the sheeple are fleeced of their salaries.

Well, you are right sha....I know all these and the truth is that anyone who can't have faith in his own relationship with God to reckon with the truth he himself reads from the Bible will fall victim to manipulation of all kinds. It's beautiful to know the scriptures and know the truth rather than being a dunce.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by papalsbuIl: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
xtervaganza:
stop talking nonsense. What do you know about armor piercing rounds?

What kind of rifle rounds tear cloth? Bush man
[/s]

You don't know anything about guns

Continue watching your war film
we're talking reality here
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by papalsbuIl: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
CanadianNaija:

Freeze is actually a bit right, bullet entry points don't look like that.

The pastor should have at least tried to make that believable.
[/s]

do you know that bullet entry looks smaller than bullet exit?

not validating the man but that's how bullet body looks like at least you've been seeing sars killed people and the bullet locations and piercing
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by jojothaiv(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2018
I read on FB,

That the pastor was hit with 35 bullets..

I don't bother myself with sensational headlines..
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Freeze Ode. Trying to be relevant through bashing pastors.
Why do I smell zombiesm here
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by fortunechy(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
everybody knows that freezer brain has been blocked by ice
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Anyone who believes this needs their brain checked.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by ThierryJay: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

That the bullet doesn't enter doesn't mean the momentum/force or impact of the bullet will not affect him, we're talking about bullet here not chalk. Then since bullet didn't enter, it can't create a smooth hole/path, it will create rough tears and holes when it bounces away. If you want to be a critic or skeptic, try and be an intelligent one.

But don't you think if the man's body really repelled over 30 bullets, including those that even missed target, he would have shown the bullet casings that were lodged in his vehicle. I mean that's the most important piece of evidence.

If I was shot at many times unsuccessfully in a car, there is no way I would fail to present the bullet casings in the car as evidence of my miraculous escape!

In truth those tears on his clothes do not look like bullet holes.

#Where are the bullets?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is fake at it highest level.

But the case won't be investigated, Nigeria poor investigative system.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
ThierryJay:

But don't you think if the man's body really repelled over 30 bullets, including those that even missed target, he would have shown the bullet casings that were lodged in his vehicle. I mean that's the most important piece of evidence.

If I was shot at many times unsuccessfully in a car, there is no way I would fail to present the bullet casings in the car as evidence of my miraculous escape!

In truth those tears on his clothes do not look like bullet holes.

#Where are the bullets?
I agree with you about this 100%, I've also thought about that. Then there should be people there hearing the sounds of gun shots, then did he drive the car out of his house with those bullets holes already in his windscreen, and shattered door glass? There are different questions and I don't believe anything for now bt at the same time, I can't follow daddy freeze, he's always out of point or any other person who are not intelligent with their criticizing.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by HardMirror(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Daddy Freezer Mumu no start today, those women crying at the window also fake the cry?
will you shut up! You think we are stvpid here? We can clearly see you are here to promote your man of dog. Bullets indeed dont make such holes on cloths. Bloody liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.