Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,327 members, 7,867,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (70113 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by pascal1993(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
CanadianNaija:

You'll have to be really really dense and stupid, to even entertain the possibility that this is true.

Please don't fall under that category, when you people only watch African magic, you will believe anything.

Subscribe to Dstv and start watching crime dramas, you will not only be entertained, you will also get an education.

YOUR FAMILY IS DENSE AND STUPID...SEE THIS FOOL. YOU DEY MAD.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by pascal1993(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
maasoap:

This is not even about juju but pure lie and arrangee to scam more gullible people. And I can only laugh at your "DON'T JUDGE" comment! This was the same type of docility that got us to this stage.

my question is were u there with the pastor....? The one you see u can talk and stop assuming things. We have fake pastors and Muslim leaders which we both no and we have real pastors and good Muslim leaders...I believe there is a God that is watching the evil things they are committing.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by CanadianNaija: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
pascal1993:

YOUR FAMILY IS DENSE AND STUPID...SEE THIS FOOL. YOU DEY MAD.

Stupidity runs in your blood actually, check your comments and you will see that it’s true.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
pascal1993:

my question is were u there with the pastor....? The one you see u can talk and stop assuming things. We have fake pastors and Muslim leaders which we both no and we have real pastors and good Muslim leaders...I believe there is a God that is watching the evil things they are committing.

You are still on the this matter after it has revealed that he used a sharp object to cut his own clothe instead of being burnt by hot bullets?
After no single eyewitness has come out.
After he had been shown as a yahoo guy flaunting packs of N200 notes on social media. You are century behind.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by pascal1993(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Stupidity runs in your blood actually, check your comments and you will see that it’s true.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by pascal1993(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Now I understand that you don't have sense....
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by 400billionman: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
vikkeee:
but is it possible?
Everything is possible I have seen someone disssppear and reappear koro koro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.