Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous (5139 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / "Operation Python Dance III Is A Blessing " - Gov Umahi Reveals Why / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap their...we warned you....we all remember how you people were jumping upandan like people high on drugs....

biafra this,biafra that....

you even started attackin people....

what the fvck were you thinkin calling out hausas from buses....??....you crazy...?? mad or what...?

do you even understand what the northerners could do to una when they think a eye for an eye....?

sharapuuuuu...!!!!!
Shut up!! Nobody invited the historically cowardly race to this discussion. Those IPOB members stand for what they believe in and many of them have laid down their lives for what they believe in, what have you ever stood for in your life if not hiding behind a computer to rant like a coward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hehehehehe , u said they called out Hausa in buses, yet we havnt seen any Hausa comment here na shameless Yorubas come carry am for head.. Isn't that funny grin

If we call Hausa Ur slave masters now u will start crying grin

Abeg ignore the yoruba noise maker.

Igbo and Hausa are known to be doers not making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

Let IPOB pull off another sit at home and the East shut down again.

and then what....??...the world would end...?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Shut up!! Nobody invited the historically cowardly race to this discussion. Those IPOB members stand for what they believe in and many of them have laid down their lives for what they believe in, what have you ever stood for in your life if not hiding behind a computer to rant like a coward

Voting looters and murderers into power.

Can anything good come from yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
comshots:
You know say Python dey carry guns while ipob no carry weapon.Ok,make ipob dey use gun like bokoharam whether casualties no go happen on both sides.

we beg you to use guns....we are bored here anyways....and war makes a economy grow....

pleeeeasssse,pick up guns....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

Nwanne, we have learnt that they are afraid and dat is why we will continue to torment dem .

Dey are powerless and nothing dey can do but watch the entire East shut down again.

They are just too shameless, every time Biafra is mentioned their heart skips..
The other fool is defending hausas their slave masters, yet no Hausa has commented here.

I keep telling people that Yorubas are the real enemies of igbos not hausas.
Forget buhari is just one person, generally hausas are better than yorubas I have stayed with them both.

The only time u have problem with Hausa is on religion and maybe politics.
But Yorubas beef igbos on anything.
In office, in academics, business, market place .

If they see u doing better than them or become favorite,
U become their enemy they will fight u with lie and propaganda to make sure they pull u down.
And the worst part is they do it behind and still come to ur face to smile laff with u.
Yorubas are very dangerous people.

Hausa is not the enemy of igbos bliv me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Shut up!! Nobody invited cowards like you to this discussion. Those IPOB members stand for what they believe in and many of them have laid down their lives for what they believe in, what have you ever stood for in your life if not hiding behind a computer to rant like a coward

sharrap...who are you to tell me which thread to enter....??...go self service yourself....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

we beg you to use guns....we are bored here anyways....and war makes a economy grow....

pleeeeasssse,pick up guns....

Na we will just sit in our houses and enjoy a sweet moment amongst ourselves.

Let the world use their tongue to count their teeth.
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Throwback: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Are u yorubas not even ashamed for once
Why all this fear and obsession of igbo? undecided
Later u will say " we ate not scored of Biafra we even want then to go"
But just look a thread opened without even mentioning Yorubas in it.
And y'all have flooded it within seconds.
The joke is on you
undecided

Your problem is that you cannot get us off your lips as observed by the bigot I quoted.

You are so needy and feel we owe you something not promised.

You have so damaged your tribal psyche that your children will continue to expect support from my children who do not give a damn about you.
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

they are doers when they cut off your igbo heads....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

Exactly my point.. Yorubas are main enemies of igbo not hausas bro.
U guys should open ur eyes.
The problem with Hausa if just when it comes to their religion.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap...who are you to tell me which thread to enter....??...go self service yourself....
You're not even matured enough to have access to the internet talk more of having any access to any thread online
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Are u yorubas not even ashamed for once
Why all this fear and obsession of igbo? undecided
Later u will say " we ate not scored of Biafra we even want then to go"
But just look a thread opened without even mentioning Yorubas in it.
And y'all have flooded it within seconds.
The joke is on you
undecided

THAT IS THE LOSER SECOND ACCOUNT, JUST IGNORE HIM.

I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO HE IS AND WAT HE IS DOING.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Throwback:

[s]Your problem is that you cannot get us off your lips as observed by the bigot I quoted.

You are so needy and feel we owe you something not promised.

You have so damaged your tribal psyche that your children will continue to expect support from my children who do not give a damn ab[/s]out you.

The joke is on u..
This topic just proved who is obsessed with the other. grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Emycord: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:

SHOW OF FORCE!ALERT!

Biafrans especially at aba and umuahia are advice to be cautious, take photo's and video and forward to BBC, Aljazeera, Amnesty International, @UN, @HRW
These atrocities by Nigerian military must be exposed

NIGERIAN COMBINED FORCES IN THEIR NUMBERS, PARADED THE CITY OF ABA THIS MORNING, TO MARK THE KICK OFF OF THEIR MURDEROUS PYTHON DANCE 3

BIAFRANS, WE MUST BE VIGILANT. GET YOUR CAMERA READY, SNAP AND VIDEO THEM AND POST IT ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER ETC.

Barely one week ahead of the announced "sit at home" exercise in commemoration of the fallen comrades who were brutally murdered by the Nigerian Military on the 14th of Sept 2017 when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's residence was unlawfully and illegally raided in Afaraukwu Ibeku, the peace of that community has once again been threatened by the presence of the army.
last time they said it was a truck load of arms they saw enter the palace. i wonder what they will say this time

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Tyche(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's crystal clear that IPOB are planned and cowards
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Exactly my point.. Yorubas are main enemies of igbo not hausas bro.
U guys should open ur eyes.
The problem with Hausa if just when it comes to their religion.

Yoruba were not initially included in Nigeria.

They were later broght in from Benin and Togo under the Lagos Protectorate to unify English region.

Originally Nigeria was Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria.

Hausa and Igbos are know to be great explorers and travellers.

No part of this country that you wont find both Igbo and Hausa.

Yoruba are mischief makers and a torn on the flesh of Nigeria.

Let me just say this today, If Yorubas leave Nigeria, Igbo are happy to remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

Na we will just sit in our houses and enjoy a sweet moment amongst ourselves.

Let the world use their tongue to count their teeth.

good idea...just sit at home...you dont have the stomach to experience this mad world anyways....

do us a favour and dont come out of your homes no more....

you are pissing the entire world off....

a white coming to me asking for cocain....una no dey shame.....just stay at home already........
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Unlike Yoruba whose life depend on Igbo.

Igbo life dont depend on Yoruba.

If Yoruba leave Nigeria today, Igbo and the SS will happily continue with the North.

Can Yoruba say the same?

They will be using igbo to blackmail the north and say if u allow Igbo go, we will leave.

Mischief makers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

they are doers when they cut off your igbo heads....
Just like they took mko abiola's life abi?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

You're not even matured enough to have access to the internet talk more of having any access to any thread online

first you denied me my identity,now you wan deny me internet too....??

na you dey pay my internet access....?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yoruba should stop calling Igbos.

If Nigeria end today, we can never agree to be in one country with you people.

We are more likely to agree to share a country with Hausa than Yoruba.

At no point has a call for Biafra ever included Yorubas and it never will.

That speaks volumes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by engreo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
But na igbo people still they rush their region like amelica
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=legitnow post=70984807]

They were later broght in from Benin and Togo under the Lagos Protectorate to unify English region.
Let me just say this today, If Yorubas leave Nigeria, Igbo are happy to remain. [/quote

Exactly Yorubas are just envious,
Hausas are very honest people just like igbos. they cant quarrel with u or try to pull u down behind while they claim ur friend in from of u.
When an Hausa man is angry with u, u will know when he is happy with u..u will know, just like igbos.

But A Yoruba man will go behind u to damage ur image just because u are doing better than him, and will still have the gut to laff with u eat from ur pocket not minding what he did.
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Terrorist buhari will not end well this time, we will fight him and his military, we must honour our supreme leader Nnamdi kanu with buhari's head.
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

THAT IS THE LOSER SECOND ACCOUNT, JUST IGNORE HIM.

I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO HE IS AND WAT HE IS DOING.

shaaaaraaaapuuuuuuu....!!!!!!!....mr wise guy.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

Let me just say this today, If Yorubas leave Nigeria, Igbo are happy to remain.

who the fvck is giving you like for this mambo jambo...?

this dont even make sense.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Exactly Yorubas are just envious,
Hausas are very honest people just like igbos. they cant quarrel with u or try to pull u down behind while they claim ur friend in from of u.
When an Hausa man is angry with u, u will know when he is happy with u..u will know, just like igbos.

But A Yoruba man will go behind u to damage ur image just because u are doing better than him, and will still have the gut to laff with u eat from ur pocket not minding what he did.

The bolded is very true.
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Just like they took mko abiola's life abi?

uhhhh....counter psychology dont work on me.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:
Yoruba should stop calling Igbos.

If Nigeria end today, we can never agree to be in one country with you people.

We are more likely to agree to share a country with Hausa than Yoruba.

At no point has a call for Biafra ever included Yorubas and it never will.

That speaks volumes.

kiiikikiki....now thats a strange view of things....you rather be with hausas than with yorubas....??
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
engreo:
But na igbo people still they rush their region like amelica

no,na london....they dont like yorubas but cant stay away from yorubas.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Igbos dont fear Hausa, we can leave with dem in one country if Yoruba leave Nigeria.

That is a fact.

Nigeria did not originally include yorubas.

They were brought in from Benin much later.

All History will tell u of southern protectorate and northern protectorate.

Lagos protectorate was in Benin Republic where yorubas belong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Party Leaders Betrayed Me Today Alleged Ademola Adeleke / BREAKING!Nigeria Ambassador In China Have Collected All Nigerian Passport Seized / Gbajabiamila: MDAs Not Implementing 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.