Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,834 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous (5123 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / "Operation Python Dance III Is A Blessing " - Gov Umahi Reveals Why / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:
Megatrix...you must understand that nobody is scared of you.....

you wan pick a fight with an urhobo....i dont even need to bother sef....my yoruba neibors will finish you off...

i would just sit down with akara and beer and watch the show....
shup up you Godforsaken afonja! How dare you an ewedu afonja challenge a biafran? You better go the way of awolowo (rat poison) than ripped into piece's by magatrix!

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Are you a cowardly coneheaded afonja or not?

uhhhhhhhhh....that means you are not coming....i already knew you would not dare challenge an urhobo.... angry angry
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
shup up you Godforsaken afonja! How dare you an ewedu afonja challenge a biafran? You better to the way of awolowo (rat poison) than ripped into piece's by magatrix!

go and hang yourself somewhere...

biafra my foot.....

phopho.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

uhhhhhhhhh....that means you are not coming....i already knew you would not dare challenge an urhobo.... angry angry

Stop raving like a nutcase, you know what to do if you want to see me, respond to my mail or if you're still claiming you didn't see it, you can DM me, I promise you I will see your mail and respond to it. I am not conveniently blind when I need to step up and be counted
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Stop raving like a nutcase, you know what to do if you want to see me, respond to my mail or if you're still claiming you didn't see it, you can DM me, I promise you I will see your mail and respond to it. I am not conveniently blind when I need to step up and be counted

i didnt get your mail....and i dont wanna find out why...go fvck yourself....

be reasonable when approaching me...i dont mess around....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

go and hang yourself somewhere...

biafra my foot.....

phopho.....
are you a godforsaken afonja or almajiri terrorist?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
are you a godforsaken afonja or almajiri terrorist?

both and urhobo too....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

i didnt get your mail....i i dont wanna find out why...go fvck yourself....

Then DM me yourself, I know I will see your own mail and respond, I won't pretend like you're cowardly doing
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Then DM me yourself, I know I will see your own mail, I won't pretend like you're cowardly doing

chaiii...shut the fvck up....you boring me....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

both and urhobo too....
Lol, the clown is confused about his identity, he might become a Tiv man soon
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

i didnt get your mail....and i dont wanna find out why...go fvck yourself....

chicken-minded afonja! To reply ordinary mail is a problem, No wonder afonja Muslim forefathers lost kwara to Fulani caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

chaiii...shut the fvck up....you boring me....
Afonja coward
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

add tiv to all of them too....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
chicken-minded afonja! To reply ordinary mail is a problem, No wonder afonja Muslim forefathers lost kwara to Fulani caliphate.

sharapuu...
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

add tiv to all of them too....
Oga own up to your identity, there's a lot to be proud of being Yoruba. You should be proud of your race
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

don't tell me you want to fight a filthy afonja like this!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

piss them off and see what will happen to you....

i am a deltan,i wan prevent nastiness and war....

Sharaaap!! Coneheaded afonja.
Coward why ar u shamed of ur tribe
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Oga own up to your identity, there's a lot to be proud of being Yoruba. You should be proud of your race

okay,okay,okay...am from afghanistan....happy now...??
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

okay,okay,okay...am from afghanistan....happy now...??
shut that ewedu mouth! Your an afonja Muslim!
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Sharaaap!! Coneheaded afonja.
Coward why ar u shamed of ur tribe

go and hug something...anything would do...i already broke many laws of nairaland....am not going to be banned because of you...

am from china...happy now....??
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
shut that ewedu mouth! Your an afonja Muslim!

go and eat some nsalla soup..you know...that thing that look like road kill with added water to it.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Magatrix big thanks to you for busting this afonja Muslim
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

go and hug something...anything would do...i already broke many laws of nairaland....am not going to be banned because of you...

am from china...happy now....??

Ubare a coward afonja..
If we call u coward u will cry but see u denying ur tribe oloshi. grin
No be only delta u are Alfa..
Coward afonja miserable skull miner grin
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ubare a coward afonja..
If we call u coward u will cry but see u denying ur tribe oloshi. grin
No be only delta u are Alfa..
Coward afonja miserable skull miner grin

efulefu...get yourself busy....you sound ridiculous....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
Magatrix big thanks to you for busting this afonja Muslim

svck my giant black balls... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

go and eat some nsalla soup..you know...that thing that look like road kill with added water to it.....
please be sincere, why do afonjas like skull mining?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

efulefu...get yourself busy....you sound ridiculous....

Miserable Yoruba skull miner .
Cowardly accept ur tribe oloshi grin

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
you people are sooo annoying....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
please be sincere, why do afonjas like skull mining?

because your head is useless...thats why.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
chaiii,see me see trouble....

now,for some python dance.....

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

svck my giant black balls... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
do you even realized that when you dye by rat poison just like awolowo, another afonja skull miner will mine your skull?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
do you even realized that when you dye by rat poison just like awolowo, another afonja skull miner will mine your skull?

what...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO / Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago / Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.