Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous (5124 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / "Operation Python Dance III Is A Blessing " - Gov Umahi Reveals Why / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

uhhhh....counter psychology dont work on me.....
Counter psychology? Just presented you with the hard cold facts. MKO abiola was killed by your Fulani masters who you seem so slavishly devoted to

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
we deltans are warning una over and over again....dont add us to your miseries....

ss/se doesnt exist....we are different regions....

stop pissing us off....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Igbos dont fear Hausa, we can leave with dem in one country if Yoruba leave Nigeria.

That is a fact.

Nigeria did not originally include yorubas.

They were brought in from Benin much later.

All History will tell u of southern protectorate and northern protectorate.

Lagos protectorate was in Benin Republic where yorubas belong.

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yes Igbos dont fear Hausa, it is yoruba that will be going to Igbos and be saying Hausa is your enemy in other to distract dem from facing tthe real enemy which is yorubas.

They will also go the Hausa and say the same.

Let Yoruba leave Nigeria, Igbo can stay with Hausa.

Just take this thread and see the way yoruba jumped in with fish brain to cause mischief thinking we cannot see through it all

If Buhari is doing python dance 9, it is Yoruba directing him mischievouvsly.

Later dey will use it against him.
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:
Igbos dont fear Hausa, we can leave with dem in one country if Yoruba leave Nigeria.

That is a fact.

Nigeria did not originally include yorubas.

They were brought in from Benin much later.

All History will tell u of southern protectorate and northern protectorate.

Lagos protectorate was in Benin Republic where yorubas belong.

hey,hey,hey.....biko,separate south south from south east...we want our own identity....we dont want to be toghether with igbos....you people dont make sense....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Counter psychology? Just presented you with the hard cold facts. MKO abiola was killed by your Fulani masters who you seem so slavishly devoted to

we know who mko realy was....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

we know know who mko realy was....
And who was he?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

And who was he?

go hug something around you....we deltans know and keep quiet....but when you piss us too much off,we punch you in the face....!!!!
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

go hug something around you....we deltans know and keep quiet....but when you piss us too much off,we punch you in the face....!!!!
Lol, try to engage the tantrum throwing overgrown baby in a meaningful discussion and he launches into a meaningless rant like a deranged lunatic. So you're one of those shameless "we the south south" crew? Why don't you start by meeting me face to face and punching me if you are the macho man you claim to be. I will DM you now, you can respond and let's make it a deal and put all these online boasts to test

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

hey,hey,hey.....biko,separate south south from south east...we want our own identity....we dont want to be toghether with igbos....you people dont make sense....
afonja Muslim! Afonja Cowardice is when you claim SS but come from brown roof republic!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Lol, try to engage the tantrum throwing overgrown baby in a meaningful discussion and he launches into a meaningless rant like a deranged lunatic. So you're one of those shameless "we the south south" crew? Why don't you start by meeting me face to face and punching me if you are the macho man you claim to be. I will DM you now, you can respond and let's make it a deal and put all these online boasts to test

yeah....lets meet and punch each other....i am in lagos victorria island,glover street nr 14.... angry angry

come and get some.... angry angry
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
afonja Muslim! Afonja Cowardice is when you claim SS but come from brown roof republic!

your fada....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

yeah....lets meet and punch each other....i am in lagos victorria island,glover street nr 14.... angry angry

come and get some.... angry angry
Respond to my mail let's make it real, enough of the online boasts
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by dheilaw1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
I wonder why we igbos 5 percenters would always think we somebody in d midst of everybody whereas we are nobody. What has been our contribution to the country Nigeria. Even the south south on whose oil Nigeria lives is not making noise or beat their chest all over the place. my people continue beating their bony chest till 2023, I'm afraid we won't suffer another 4 years and beyond, because an afonja is occupying aso rock in 2019 is we igbos don't have a rethink and desist from this politics of hatred
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

I wouldn't support you to kill an afonja in such manner! Experimental awolowo have proven that rat poison is a less violent method of killing an afonja!

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by legitnow: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
dheilaw1:
I wonder why we igbos 5 percenters would always think we somebody in d midst of everybody whereas we are nobody. What has been our contribution to the country Nigeria. Even the south south on whose oil Nigeria lives is not making noise or beat their chest all over the place. my people continue beating their bony chest till 2023, I'm afraid we won't suffer another 4 years and beyond, because an afonja is occupying aso rock in 2019 is we igbos don't have a rethink and desist from this politics of hatred

this yoruba has to pretend to express his hurt.

it is force to be in union with igbos.

na we deyy feed yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Respond to my mail let's make it real, enough of the online boasts

i didnt get your mail...google was askin for some security stuff....i already gave you my address...fvvvvvvvvck you....!!

am waiting...
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
legitnow:

this yoruba has to pretend to express his hurt.

it is force to be in union with igbos.

na we deyy feed yorubas.

you and feed yorubas...you must be crazy in your head....when yorubas stopped supplin you,you starved to death....olomo big mouth....

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

i didnt get your mail...google was askin for some security stuff....i already gave you my address...fvvvvvvvvck you....!!

am waiting...
Lol, you didn't get my mail indeed. Coward!!!! I didn't expect anything different though coming from a despicable descendant of renowned cowards. What amazes me is how you disclaim your tribe's identity as if it is plague. What is it about your tribe that makes you guys reluctant to own up to who you are?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix...you must understand that nobody is scared of you.....

you wan pick a fight with an urhobo....i dont even need to bother sef....my yoruba neibors will finish you off...

i would just sit down with akara and beer and watch the show....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Lol, you didn't get my mail indeed. Coward!!!! I didn't expect anything different though coming from a despicable descendant of renowned cowards. What amazes me is how you disclaim your tribe's identity as if it is plague. What is it about your tribe that makes you guys reluctant to own up to who you are?

fvvvvvvvvck you....!!!!

tahhh....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:
Megatrix...you must understand that nobody is scared of you.....

you wan pick a fight with an urhobo....i dont even need to bother sef....my yoruba neibors will finish you off...

i would just sit down with akara and beer and watch the show....
Mr, if you're urhobo, then buhari is igbo grin you and I both know that you're nothing but a cowardly conheaded afonja

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

fvvvvvvvvck you....!!!!

tahhh....
That's all you can do, internet warrior that can't back up his boasts with action. Despicable descendant of cowards

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

please pity that ewedu sucking afonja! You must not kill the afonja with your bare hands! Please consider rat poison, Coward awolowo is a testimony of this!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

Mr, if you're urhobo, then buhari is igbo grin you and I both know that you're nothing but a cowardly conheaded afonja

buhari is igbo....didnt you people gave him a igbo title...??

you people are miserable....thats why nobody take una serious....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by frankdoz22: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

your fada....
afonja Muslim, see them

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:

That's all you can do, internet warrior that can't back up his boasts with action. Despicable descendant of cowards

are you coming to lagos or not...??
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:
please pity that ewedu sucking afonja! You must not kill the afonja with your bare hands! Please consider rat poison, Coward awolowo is a testimony of this!
These cowards can't even proudly claim their identity, they have to claim another tribe to spout their cowardly nonsense online.this one is claiming to be Urhobo grin what a shameless set of cowards

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by justtoodark: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankdoz22:

fvvvvvvvvck you too.....
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

are you coming to lagos or not...??

Are you a cowardly coneheaded afonja or not?
Re: BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous by Megatrix: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

buhari is igbo....didnt you people gave him a igbo title...??

you people are miserable....thats why nobody take una serious....
You didn't take us serious that's why you're sending soldiers to conduct military operations there right? If you're looking for the most miserable set of cretins in Nigeria, you look no further than the reprehensible descendants of the fallen demon, you know that yourself and that's why you're disowning your disgraceful tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder / Anambra House Of Assembly Results So Far: / Open Letter To Nigerian Electorates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.