Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported (50309 Views)

Nigerian Man Captured Assaulting A Kenyan Woman Deported (Picture) / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by hisexcellency34: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why can't they flog him well before the deportation?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Fitbillionairep: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
My love for slim guys though.....their third leg is something else cool
wetin this one smoke na
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by MarvellWorld: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Your username tells a lot about your comment. I am hopeful you will grow up some day.
Its not a bad idea that primary school kids are being given phones to access internet. But when you people forget to do your home work and then come online to display your age and level among your elders, it becomes a big problem.

You should be banned from internet till after you pass your common entrance exams.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by grandstar(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
I wonder how many immigrants would be deported from America for insulting Trump?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by samjey: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Africa my Africa! O! How I weep for Africa!
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by DrHighchief(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Babyforever post=70988766]My love for slim guys though.....their third leg is something else cool[/quolte]From experience, abi. How many have u sampled based on ur research?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by romenna: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
If African country deport/reject u, my brother of wat use is life again?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Whereas Nigerians will be insulting their own president with much more hatred and contempt.

Smh
Kenyans do the same too but they won’t take from a foreigner. Americans insult Trump but I am not sure an American will sit with a black man to discuss Trump.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Not always true.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by mrkings84(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
That serves him right. If it were buhari and his ''lifeless'' cabinet they wouldnt have taking any action.....
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
That Chinese man is welcomed to Nigeria to give buhari any name he wishes.

He has our support.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by gcof(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
eleojo23:
Let me go and look for the best insult for our president so that they can 'export' me out of this Nigeria biko
they will deport you to kirikiri prisons
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
majekdom2:
Kenyans do the same too but they won’t take from a foreigner. Americans insult Trump but I am not sure an American will sit with a black man to discuss Trump.
Heh.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by AmazingELixir: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

That's how efficient countries function.if it were Naija ........ lipsrsealed

Other African countries should black list this fella.....he shouldn't set foot in Africa anymore.
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Lordofthewest(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
All these perverts on nairaland sef
Babyforever:

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by ike007(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
Even Chinese are racist?
yes na...there's a name they call black people. and there's no law on racism in China. its like fala fala racism . and to top it if you report to the police about racism the police will start laughing.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

You are obviously a guy!
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
not slim Asian guys. They practically have pu55ies down below.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Jflex07(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Whereas Nigerians will be insulting their own president with much more hatred and contempt.

Smh
sweetie. How's you?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by AlphaStyles(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian president LIFELESS Kenyan president MONKEY African leaders don get nicknames die
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by ike007(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Ordinary Chinese? Africa/black dey suffer no be small oo. Why do they discriminate against us that much self? What makes them think we are of less importance on this planet earth? Like blacks are seen as nothing, what's up now? I came across a news of how a man murdered a black girl inside a bus in the U.S the other day and i just can't help buh think of creation, is it that God doesn't have anything to do with blacks? Like how did black even came into existence self? Like, you know it's a criminal case, yet you don't mind going to prison buh this black individual here irritates me and i must take her out is all i care. What's up now? There must have bn something with blacks, and i must find out, i'll continue with my research, i'd never stop. This thing hurt alot, it hurt so much that i don't ever feel like travelling to any other country outside this Africa continent. Irrespective of how great a black man is, it doesn't matter to a riff raff white skin racist. Look at the other day one useless white was telling airport officers not to traet him like black, i don't understand, how is/was black supposed to be treated? How were they supposed to handle him? Irrespective of our skin colour, don't we have same organs and are we not to feel same pains too? I am no more understanding this thing at all. God save us blacks in this crazy world.
my guy. far back in history to this day and I mean back when man was created , the African man has built nothing in his life. from generation to generation. All he ever archived was living. He was a slave to the Arabs and the Europeans and then he accepted their Gods, bears their name , was ruled by Europeans , was freed by them and till date hasn't built anything but makes noises about how good his country is and how beautiful the black man Is and how great the black man is. Every country in Africa is a sh.it hole except for countries with European touches that manage to be okay like Northern African countries and a minuit amount of southern African states. The African in short have no respect for himself or his fellow African and will never get that in return. if africans can make their countries great and people stop trooping to other countries and risking their lives for stipends, then perhaps that respect will be attained . Till then, nothing for us. look at how stupid our music videos are now. women are like sluts that know nothing but to eat and shake bum bum for the rich ill gotten wealth of young men and everyone is chasing after a hedonistic lifestyle through crime and Europeans sing about life's situations and how to transform it with the respect accorded to their being.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by DidierDrogba: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
u dey suk dia dikk?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by philip2014(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yes, has funny as it seems it might affect his chances of getting other countries's visa
Postboiswag:
Deported from Kenya to China??

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by jonadaft: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
is this one OK?
a wh0ren will always be a wh0re
That's your babyforever
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Heartmender1: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Ama slim guy

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jflex07:
sweetie. How's you?
I'm good.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by slivertongue: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
An eye for an eye
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by fykes(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
Even Chinese are racist?
Hmmm. Asians are the most racist people in the world.
I will rather be in kirikiri than any Chinese prison.these guys hate blacks like say na we make their thing small
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by planetx: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Blame yourselves for how foreigners treat you in your own land. Do you know as an African you cannot stay in most hotels in China, they will turn you away. But you are importing millions of poor Chinese to come and be your new colonial overlord under the guise of infrastructure development. Nobody is going to respect you with your self hatred and subservient attitude to the other non African races.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.