Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported (50416 Views)

Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Borntofuck:
we Nigerians can do that but we won't accept other countries to do it for us
Hypocrites.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by abbeynism(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
eleojo23:
Let me go and look for the best insult for our president so that they can 'export' me out of this Nigeria biko

Nnamdi Kanu whereabout is yet unknown...
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by 2016v2017: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
EmahnueelGold99:
ok hope he was flogged before being deported
i hate rubbish
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by 2016v2017: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nice one. if its Nigeria, Buhari will give him national award!
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by balingaonline(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ordinary Chinese? Africa/black dey suffer no be small oo. Why do they discriminate against us that much self? What makes them think we are of less importance on this planet earth? Like blacks are seen as nothing, what's up now? I came across a news of how a man murdered a black girl inside a bus in the U.S the other day and i just can't help buh think of creation, is it that God doesn't have anything to do with blacks? Like how did black even came into existence self? Like, you know it's a criminal case, yet you don't mind going to prison buh this black individual here irritates me and i must take her out is all i care. What's up now? There must have bn something with blacks, and i must find out, i'll continue with my research, i'd never stop. This thing hurt alot, it hurt so much that i don't ever feel like travelling to any other country outside this Africa continent. Irrespective of how great a black man is, it doesn't matter to a riff raff white skin racist. Look at the other day one useless white was telling airport officers not to traet him like black, i don't understand, how is/was black supposed to be treated? How were they supposed to handle him? Irrespective of our skin colour, don't we have same organs and are we not to feel same pains too? I am no more understanding this thing at all. God save us blacks in this crazy world.

please carry me along with your research, I want to know major offenses committed by our ancestors.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Cousin9999: 1:53am On Dec 14, 2020
They should have beat his ass, and then deported him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.