Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported (50418 Views)

Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Ugosample(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Ordinary Chinese? Africa/black dey suffer no be small oo. Why do they discriminate against us that much self? What makes them think we are of less importance on this planet earth? Like blacks are seen as nothing, what's up now? I came across a news of how a man murdered a black girl inside a bus in the U.S the other day and i just can't help buh think of creation, is it that God doesn't have anything to do with blacks? Like how did black even came into existence self? Like, you know it's a criminal case, yet you don't mind going to prison buh this black individual here irritates me and i must take her out is all i care. What's up now? There must have bn something with blacks, and i must find out, i'll continue with my research, i'd never stop. This thing hurt alot, it hurt so much that i don't ever feel like travelling to any other country outside this Africa continent. Irrespective of how great a black man is, it doesn't matter to a riff raff white skin racist. Look at the other day one useless white was telling airport officers not to traet him like black, i don't understand, how is/was black supposed to be treated? How were they supposed to handle him? Irrespective of our skin colour, don't we have same organs and are we not to feel same pains too? I am no more understanding this thing at all. God save us blacks in this crazy world.

It's our collective failure as black folks

tho it's disgusting racism
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
planetx:
Blame yourselves for how foreigners treat you in your own land. Do you know as an African you cannot stay in most hotels in China, they will turn you away. But you are importing millions of poor Chinese to come and be your new colonial overlord under the guise of infrastructure development. Nobody is going to respect you with your self hatred and subservient attitude to the other non African races.

exactly
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Icon79(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hahaha!! We used to call them 'Ndi Chin Chin' grin

O pari o

Alzirida:
Even Chinese are racist?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Smarkie: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
my africa don suffer, even this puppet dey shout "black monkey"
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
in all my visitation to europe, america and china, the black man is the one doing the menial jobs there, from cleaning the streets to washing plates.

i have never seen an arab, chinese, white american and europeans doing menial jobs else where

Africans do not have self respect, they never try to build anything but are always proud to run away from their countries instead of building it

No man will respect the black man except when he put his act together

even in china, the chines have very bad body odour and their breath stink, they believe they are helping poor and unintelligent africa build things with their money. Your leaders do not understand what their ordinary citizen faces on the street of foreign countries because they live in another world

Africans build your country, respect yourself , create businesses for self and financial independent and people will respect you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by patrickcollins: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is why I love Kenya, imagine Buhari was called lifeless by Trump and nothing was done to him.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by CDCEO001: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chinese are very good in using fake documents to go to African countries.
This man will probably come to Kenya again and no one will know. If Kenyan security system is strong and the do thumb print for deportees, then he will be caught at if he tries it, especially if he come in through Kenyan Airport.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by gillsway: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
No handcuffs? Hope they put him on first class too.
I don’t blame him, I blame our leaders past and present. Caucasians call us monkey Chinese people wet dey waka like money go join too.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by dasparrow: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's great the yellow chimpanzee was deported. I wish other African nations will follow suit and deport these smelly chinkos.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Adadioranma79(f): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol, you wicked
gaby:
They should have done this to him before the deportation. I miss Idi Amin in cases like this.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by gaby(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adadioranma79:
Lol, you wicked

Na to remodel him face to Japanese model na...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by chukwutope: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
They should've deported him to Libya! wink
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by allaboutobed(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Whereas Nigerians will be insulting their own president with much more hatred and contempt.

Smh
na our president. Na there own?
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by CioAngels(f): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't just understand dark Africans. What are my saying, would Nigeria have had courage to do what Kenya did? No. The guy should have been jailed before deportation. Very soon Chinese ambassador will come and plead for him, after all, China have bought all dark African nations.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by chosenwan1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is quite simple, BLACKS are treated so because we do not value ourselves. We are not united as a race.
IntrovertedK:
Ordinary Chinese? Africa/black dey suffer no be small oo. Why do they discriminate against us that much self? What makes them think we are of less importance on this planet earth? Like blacks are seen as nothing, what's up now? I came across a news of how a man murdered a black girl inside a bus in the U.S the other day and i just can't help buh think of creation, is it that God doesn't have anything to do with blacks? Like how did black even came into existence self? Like, you know it's a criminal case, yet you don't mind going to prison buh this black individual here irritates me and i must take her out is all i care. What's up now? There must have bn something with blacks, and i must find out, i'll continue with my research, i'd never stop. This thing hurt alot, it hurt so much that i don't ever feel like travelling to any other country outside this Africa continent. Irrespective of how great a black man is, it doesn't matter to a riff raff white skin racist. Look at the other day one useless white was telling airport officers not to traet him like black, i don't understand, how is/was black supposed to be treated? How were they supposed to handle him? Irrespective of our skin colour, don't we have same organs and are we not to feel same pains too? I am no more understanding this thing at all. God save us blacks in this crazy world.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Truth be told, Uhuru is a monkey!
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Whereas Nigerians will be insulting their own president with much more hatred and contempt.

Smh

Don't blame them; since many of them are used to insulting their own fathers - their culture does not teach them respect for their elders.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by koolaid87: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bro, I felt the same way over the years.although I was ignorant when I was in Nigeria, thinking white folks love us, same way we love them.

But when I enter foreign, I realized that these people hate us and they would rather befriend their dogs than black ppl. It's degrading.

White people wish racism and apartheid are still in place. They can't stand the fact that black people are free. They don't want us to be free. They constantly want to dictate and control our lives and affairs, thinking and believing the theory that we blacks are 2/3 of human being. It's sickening, it's barbaric

I just encourage blacks to understand the true knowledge of self, and focus on loving one another.

No matter how big their smiles is, their intention for us is evil. Racism is real, you can't see it but you can feel it and it cut so deeeeep!

And when they see you, they have a perfect way of making you feel that you're a threat to them. They are scared of their own shadows. They clutch their purse, call cops on black people. Why? Cos they're scared of retribution.

But I personally think they should be more scared of their own history, which is full of atrocities against colored people all over the world, their genocide against black people. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I believe in one of their foundingfathers quote that says " I tremble when I reflect that God is just and his justice never sleeps forever"

Peace to you brother.

IntrovertedK:
Ordinary Chinese? Africa/black dey suffer no be small oo. Why do they discriminate against us that much self? What makes them think we are of less importance on this planet earth? Like blacks are seen as nothing, what's up now? I came across a news of how a man murdered a black girl inside a bus in the U.S the other day and i just can't help buh think of creation, is it that God doesn't have anything to do with blacks? Like how did black even came into existence self? Like, you know it's a criminal case, yet you don't mind going to prison buh this black individual here irritates me and i must take her out is all i care. What's up now? There must have bn something with blacks, and i must find out, i'll
continue with my research, i'd never stop. This thing hurt alot, it hurt so much that i don't ever feel like travelling to any other country outside this Africa continent. Irrespective of how great a black man is, it doesn't matter to a riff raff white skin racist. Look at the other day one useless white was telling airport officers not to traet him like black, i don't understand, how is/was black supposed to be treated? How were they supposed to handle him? Irrespective of our skin colour, don't we have same organs and are we not to feel same pains too? I am no more understanding this thing at all. God save us blacks in this crazy world.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
chosenwan1:
This is quite simple, BLACKS are treated so because we do not value ourselves. We are not united as a race.
that's so true though. Even in this very same Africa continent, i am sure countries like Ghana and South Africa would rather go with a white racist than to support a Nigerian. The hatred within is really alarming. If we can come togethr as one, we might actually be ourselves and need nothing from those useless motherf**ker. It's really sickening how they so much hate the black the black skin. Only God knows how this black race came into existence, i'd never stop asking this question? I really do not understand what's with us black.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
koolaid87:
Bro, I felt the same way over the years.although I was ignorant when I was in Nigeria, thinking white folks love us, same way we love them.

But when I enter foreign, I realized that these people hate us and they would rather befriend their dogs than black ppl. It's degrading.

White people wish racism and apartheid are still in place. They can't stand the fact that black people are free. They don't want us to be free. They constantly want to dictate and control our lives and affairs, thinking and believing the theory that we blacks are 2/3 of human being. It's sickening, it's barbaric

I just encourage blacks to understand the true knowledge of self, and focus on loving one another.

No matter how big their smiles is, their intention for us is evil. Racism is real, you can't see it but you can feel it and it cut so deeeeep!

And when they see you, they have a perfect way of making you feel that you're a threat to them. They are scared of their own shadows. They clutch their purse, call cops on black people. Why? Cos they're scared of retribution.

But I personally think they should be more scared of their own history, which is full of atrocities against colored people all over the world, their genocide against black people. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I believe in one of their foundingfathers quote that says " I tremble when I reflect that God is just and his justice never sleeps forever"

Peace to you brother.

God bless you bro.. Peace to you too. I guess this is how it will remain till the world will end. I really can't stand racism, if i eventually find myself in the western world someday, i pray, i don't be a vitim of racism in any way, i swear to God, i'd return back to my homeland cuz i might even commit murder. When i just came to GH, i got a job with some Lebanese company, and the way the man shouts at this people is really sickening, he'd never do same to his own people working with him, when they make a mistake, he'd take them to his office instead and correct them buh if it's any of us black, the way he'd raise his voice saying all manner of rubbish, i just can't continue watching him doing those crazy stuffs.. Ordinary lebanese? I resigned the job cuz if i had not, i might commit murder someday, i might push him off the rail someday. I hate it with passion, my heart aches with the way they think, talk and write about us, we are not animal for crying out loud. We are humans. And they bn scared about blacks, why exactly? If not for hatred, are they not more psycho than we blacks? Are they not more evil than blacks? Seriously bro, it hurts alot. Good God should continue watching over us blacks all over the world. If you listen to Cape coast by Culture you'd see how evil those useless people are. Yet they make blacks look evil, they paint blacks evil. Only God can judge them all. Take care bro.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by cooltola(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hu

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by chosenwan1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Exactly, you are right
IntrovertedK:
that's so true though. Even in this very same Africa continent, i am sure countries like Ghana and South Africa would rather go with a white racist than to support a Nigerian. The hatred within is really alarming. If we can come togethr as one, we might actually be ourselves and need nothing from those useless motherf**ker. It's really sickening how they so much hate the black the black skin. Only God knows how this black race came into existence, i'd never stop asking this question? I really do not understand what's with us black.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by bigtt76(f): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guy was looking for free ticket shaaaa grin
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:

Smh
buhari should come and deport us ......lifeless president and father to all the cow and their owners angry

Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by emmyid(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:

Bro, this thing tire me too. Racism in China no be here O. Of recent, a Chinese girl dating a black man was issued a Dead threat by her country men. They see blacks like subhumans, and worship whites.

In fact, I'm presently under a 24hours ban from Facebook because of the bitter comment I made about Asians and their racist, unexposed and backward mentality.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by goaldynboy: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
eleojo23:
Let me go and look for the best insult for our president so that they can 'export' me out of this Nigeria biko

Export you to kirikiri abi kuje! grin
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
IntrovertedK:
that will be among the 21 question we will ask God.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
inioluwa547:
They should have done this to him before the deportation. I miss Idi Amin in cases like this.Enjoy my siggyb
hmm, General idi Amin Dada, he will just bury the guy alive without anybody knowing.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by Borntofuck: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:

Smh
we Nigerians can do that but we won't accept other countries to do it for us
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by toye440: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Expect more of this, until African leaders start using their brain and stop running to China for a loan they end up looting.
Re: Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported by toye440: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
IntrovertedK:
The whites hate u cos of ur potentials, ability to withstand any form of change and still survive, I mean ur survival mechanism. But the real reason y dey r scared of u is the fact that u r different and what makes u different is what makes u beautiful.
The whites corrupted d blackman with greed. imagine d day our politicians choose to stop stealing and start funding research works, bro na DAT day u go know say e don finish for b
white ppl, cos no more ass licking from our leaders anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.