Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women (26723 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Revolva(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Underwear plays an important role in the life of the women. It’s like a support to the body and is comfortable to no one else but to her. But there are still many things about underwear that many people including women don’t know. If you wear the wrong pair of underwear, there is a risk of you catching up an infection. So i discuss some things that you should know and some rules that you should follow.

Let it breathe

You know tight-hugging underwear are time and again uncomfortable when worn for long period of time, it’s also not healthy for your vagina as it tends to limit airflow.  Well-fitting underwear made with the right material is very important. While buying online fancy panties, cotton material undergarments are the best as they have really nice breathability.

Use skin-friendly detergent

Your skin is very sensitive and the skin down there is much more sensitive. So for washing your underwear always use a skin friendly detergent which is free of perfumes and dyes and is made for your sensitive skin. Avoid using bleach.

Change them

You should change your underwear daily and should also avoid sitting too long in the same pair of underwear. This is advised because your underwear traps a lot of moisture. In fact, yeast and bacteria multiply really fast in the wet and warm environment. Also, underwear’s have a shelf life, after some point of time, the elastic gets lose and is not worth it.

Check stains

Always see to it that your underwear doesn’t have dirty stains and the discharge and the stains can speak a lot about your health and if things are working best down under.

Be careful with thongs

The thongs are designed in such a way that they encourage the promotion of transmission of bacteria into and towards the vagina. Instead of struggling with a G-string and thongs, you can do boyshorts panty online shopping as they are much more comfortable.

http://healthjustok.com/2018/09/07/six-proven-underwear-tips-for-women/

1 Like

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Hakeem12(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Boyshorts are the new sexy.

1 Like

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by MrAnele(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
CHANGE THEM OOOOOOO

YORUBA GIRLS YES, I'M TALKING TO Y'ALL

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by DarkMagic(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy
Tell them
Let them hear
The fish smell we have perceived today,we shall perceive them no more
Let me just be observing

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Woe unto those with fish pussy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by PataAlhaja(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
This thread dey smell ...

Off I go!

4 Likes

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by moutaintop(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ladies una done hear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by jyz200(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
What will I say nw
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Oyindidi(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why only boys dey comment for this post?

4 Likes

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Kharol1234: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
say nutin
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Most important don't repeat underwear
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Shegricho: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wenger out
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by IYANGBALI: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na the kind thing wey dat small girl zinnyzee like be dis, she go soon come here come dey do amebo
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Constie(f): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol...
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
More importantly use Pantyliners.

2 Likes

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
DarkMagic:
cheesy
Tell them
Let them hear
The fish smell we have perceived today,we shall perceive them no more
Let me just be observing

guy wetyn u find go there abi ur nose n mouth don dey do d work of D**k.
guy everybody n body parts get wetyn dem make am for stop using mouth/nose down there it is D**k alone dats is allowed no unauthorised personnel please.

make i tell d babes to post am there say AUTHORISED [b]PERSONNEL ONLY[/b]

1 Like

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Lizilicious(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
We hear

1 Like

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by PataAlhaja(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Revolva:

This is advised because your underwear traps a lot of moisture. In fact, yeast and bacteria multiply really fast in the wet and warm environment.

And some bitch-ass Niggers would not only suck it but suck, swallow and even belch on top!

Awon werey!

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by EnglishUsa: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
If you like wash it one million times a day, the thing go still de smell, you should be thinking how them go carry the smell do Original perfume wey go last like one year for body.i know say Igbo boys now go be like, this guy get business idea ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Na the kind thing wey dat small girl zinnyzee like be dis, she go soon come here come dey do amebo
Before nko?

Wetin you ezpet?
Thank you jare OP... I never ever even wear G-string before, for my life.
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
PataAlhaja:

And some bitch-ass Niggers would not only suck it but suck, swallow and even belch on top!

Awon werey!

SMH
Heh... Ain't nothing wrong with swallowing buddy. Lemme show you a screenshot of a chat btw my cousin nd I. Meanwhile, he's a nairalander too, so no big deal
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by keryj(f): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let me add to the list:

Always try to sun your under wears as sun help to keep bacteria away

Make sure you wash before wearing it again: this sometimes happens by mistake

Buy new ones regularly and always wash them before wearing it

Avoid okirika products, no matter how expensive you can safe up for quality products

Never share under wears even with your twin sister.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
G-string no go even fit you, the one wey fit you na him you wear for dis photo cheesy grin tongue
Just tell me, who helped you to format your brain?
Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh... Ain't nothing wrong with swallowing buddy. Lemme show you a screenshot of a chat btw my cousin nd I. Meanwhile, he's a nairalander too, so no big deal
you have spoilt pata pata porogodo. Omo alhaji to nmun epon. Shiooooooooooor

1 Like

Re: Six Proven Underwear Tips For Women by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Just tell me, who helped you to format your brain?
G-string no go even fit you, the one wey fit you na him you wear for dis photo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching / 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.