Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) (28866 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Bigmugu: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Experts say that wearing tight underwear is a bad habit like drinking alcohol and smoking. It causes almost equal health risks like those habits. Therefore, don’t fall for the looks. Check out the fitting well. Also, try to use branded ones as those are made of good quality materials. So, what are the health effects of wearing tight underwear? Read on to know more-

1. Affects Sperm Count

One of the deadliest health risks of wearing tight underwear. Wearing such underwear creates constriction at your groin which results in lowering sperm count. Wearing tight underwear increases temperature around scrotum which restrains sperm production.

2. Hampers Blood Circulation

If you wear tight fitted underwear for long time; it can hamper proper blood circulation. Therefore, the nerves on that area can be numbed. If your tissues don't get enough oxygen through blood flow, tissue death can happen.

3. Causes Vaginal Infection

Too tight thongs can hamper blood circulation to your intimate area which causes irritation and inflammation. You can also feel tingling sensation there. Regular habit of wearing tight underwear can cause serious health problems. Never ignore these health effects of wearing tight underwear.

4. Causes Heartburn

Yes, this is also one of the important health risks of wearing tight underwear. If you wear tight high waist panties, it will compress your stomach hard. That can cause acid reflux inside esophagus. Heartburn is a result of that.

5. Hampers Air Circulation

The intimate areas of your body needs air to remain hygienic. If you wear too fitted undergarments, air cannot circulate well and excessive sweat can deposit on the area to cause infection. Due to unwanted moisture, bacterial attack is normal for anyone.

6. Infection at Urinary Tract

Health effects of wearing tight underwear also includes this in case of women. If you wear too tight panties, your vagina can not breathe. Therefore, it is very common to grow yeast infection.

7. Causes Skin Diseases

When you wear tight underwear, the material of the piece contuse to rub against your skin for long time. You often have seen red spots or tears at your groin or waistline. These are infections caused by tight undergarments. Try to dump those as soon as possible.

Now, you know what the health effects of wearing tight underwear are. You should wear underwear which is well fitted and helps enhance your body contour. Such undergarments can keep you in proper shape and won't cause any health problems.

Photos below :

See Source Here

2 Likes

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Fela4ese: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
What if someone did an operation and the DR's asked him to put on tight wear for his scrotum

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
8. Causes smelly pvssy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
8. Causes smelly pvssy
very

11 Likes

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by megist80: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2019
grin
dingbang:
very

2 Likes

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by ictjobber: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hian... So now we should be wearing baggy boxers.

Na wa oo

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Raydos: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
It's true oooh shocked

I remember the day I wear one shitty boxer like that

I almost died, This boxer almost burst my balls

It got to a stage I was feeling water in my boxer, I thought my balls has finally bursted

I was just crying thinking, Is this how I am not going to füçk Chidinma again

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by pat077: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Noted
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Ezi1993(f): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
s
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Boxers is bae
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
I hope ladies who love to put on panties, tights and still put on trousers all at the same will see this.

Let your vagina have some fresh air please.

We can't give head while it smells so badly.

Pant don do....tight na over-do....even if Na skirt or short gown you wear, panties don do....no need kill the vagina all in the name of protecting the public eye from seeing the panties you are putting on. If you must put on tight, the leave out the panties.

Thanks wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by TANID(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Raydos:
It's true oooh shocked

It got to a stage I was feeling water in my boxer, I thought my balls has finally bursted

Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by chizzypresh(f): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Raydos:
It's true oooh shocked

See ur lifeundecided
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by olioxx(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
8. Causes smelly pvssy
. . Bros how you take know? You don smell am before?

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Raydos: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

See ur lifeundecided

No I don't want to see my life,,, Please help me to see it! !

Shebi I tell say I no get eyes Abi

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Always good to wear sumptin that will allow air to enter ur ballscheesy
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Give pussy an offensive odour
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by darlenese(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
t
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
olioxx:

Bros how you take know?
You don smell am before?
Ahh
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by EmpressT(f): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Funny but true.
As a lady, wearing a sexy nightgown with no panties is cooler except you're menstruating. wink

8 Likes

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Fidelismaria: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
True

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by chizzypresh(f): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Raydos:

No I don't want to see my life,,, Please help me to see it! !

Shebi I tell say I no get eyes Abi

See ur sharp mouth tongue
Sorry i didnt knw u have eyes ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Raydos: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

See ur sharp mouth tongue
Sorry i didnt knw u have eyes ooooo grin

See this calalbar girl oooh
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
If an underwear is not tight, what's it's purpose on a guy??

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by BizBayo: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
God knows I don't wear underwear when going out. I'm safe.
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Go pantiesless or boxerless is safer I think grin
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
I must wear my pant and tight join, i de my papa house come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by americaninja1: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Free the balls and d pussies ... make ur pussy no kan b like N50 spoilt shaki

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by americaninja1: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
99foxxy:
99foxxy:
u want to suffocate that hole between ur legs.. make acidic water dey commot for dere .. i don tell u oo.. free d kitten

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Converts More Hotels, Public Places To Isolation Centres / LOOSE That Fat Fast. / Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.