Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . (4107 Views)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / Tgif; Ladies If At Gun Point, A Date With Andyblaze Or N25 / Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by 190: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^
Lol,
I am the best hairdresser in nigeria,
ROTFLMFAO,
check on google,

LOL.

Rubbish~
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2010
190:

^^
Lol,
I am the best hairdresser in nigeria,
ROTFLMFAO,
check on google,

LOL.

Rubbish~

Mr Fish brain (190), you think its an easy task to be rated the best in your filed? Or try to be the best bicycle rider in your locality if can. YOU ARE A FAILURE. shocked
Re: Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . by actoor(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Memory Lane. . . Nhmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love / My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life / Ladies, Would You Let Your Hubby Do This To You On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.