Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (57841 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Benekruku(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
A man of conscience.

Are you joking
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Felixv:
He was scared of getting stuck on that road in the dark. So he had to ensure he got out

Reminds me of the film ‘den of thieves’, crooks are getting smarter

Your line of thought reminds of the Jerusalem to Jericho interpretation Martin Luther King told about the Story of the Good Samaritan in the bible

Dr King told how the priest and levites abandoned the wounded man on the road because he thinks they were afraid due to the danger of the Jerusalem to Jericho road. Other preachers used to speculate that the Priest and Levites were rushing to meetings to solve the root cause of the danger on the Jericho road.

But I think Saraki’s role in this journey is that of the Good Samaritan who rather than worry about what could happen to himself chose to worry more about what will happen to the wounded man.

Saraki could have got his orderlies to clear the traffic for safe passage and he will continue his journey. But instead he was more concerned about everyone else stuck in that traffic.

So I think Saraki rather than ask what will happen to him if he does not to stop to clear the situation rather asked what will happen to others stuck in traffic if he did not stop to help. Like I said his security agents could have forced a safe passage for him!

Listen to Dr King’s interpretation of the Good Samaritan to appreciate my point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geX-a5PqxaY

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Actors everywhere!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Japsylee: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided
Election time... film trick time... film trick time ... election time..... our mumu never start self.......
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by ordainbuzz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Wish he can make me his side chick
na HIV u want pack give am?
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by BrokenCock: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is iCERVIX !
E dey do CUNTinental work to deceivve u ppl.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by dheilaw1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
gold digger with low self esteem and lack of vision
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by ufuosman(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Election advert
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Molola91(f): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:

Hypocrisy? When i see a thief i call him a thief even if the person is my blood. I don't understand what you meant by when they were in Apc they were not thieves ba . Are you telling me there are no thieves in APC? The answer is NO, There are bunch of barawo in Apc too.
Then y didn't u people call him out when he was in APC
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by asawanathegreat(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Oya make una clap for Deceivers of our time
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Molola91(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
bluefilm:
Actors everywhere!!!
Ain't we all
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by deebrownneymar: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lmao how e take help? Politrick-tians! Anyway it's way better than the fake accident stunt Obiano pulled.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Molola91:

Ain't we all

Maybe.

But some are more crude than the others.

And Saraki is the worst of them all.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Felixv: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
krendo:

Your line of thought reminds of the Jerusalem to Jericho interpretation Martin Luther King told about the Story of the Good Samaritan in the bible

Dr King told how the priest and levites abandoned the wounded man on the road because he thinks they were afraid due to the danger of the Jerusalem to Jericho road. Other preachers used to speculate that the Priest and Levites were rushing to meetings to solve the root cause of the danger on the Jericho road.

But I think Saraki’s role in this journey is that of the Good Samaritan who rather than worry about what could happen to himself chose to worry more about what will happen to the wounded man.

Saraki could have got his orderlies to clear the traffic for safe passage and he will continue his journey. But instead he was more concerned about everyone else stuck in that traffic.

So I think Saraki rather than ask what will happen to him if he does to stop to clear the situation rather asked what will happen to others stuck in traffic if he did not stop to help. Like o said his security agents could have forced a safe passage for him!

Listen to Dr King’s interpretation of the Good Samaritan to appreciate my point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geX-a5PqxaY

Let me think. Saraki a Good Samaritan

The act of directing traffic is a normal occurrence everyday in Lagos - by normal folks, I have lost count of the number of times I have done this.

And guess why - cos I don’t want you to be caught pants down on the wrong side of town

You see, a leopard never changes its spots. But once in a while It would behave out of character

A treacherous traitor would never change. Always seeking an edge to outwit his opponents.

But since you have mentioned him in the same breath as MLK. Please ask your mentor to explain to us how he is currently managing the NASS budget. It is our money after all. Haba
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Molola91(f): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
bluefilm:

Maybe.
But some are more crude than the others.
And Saraki is the worst of them all.
Don't worry u will say it again come 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by lawalosky(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Lazy yut
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Bollinger(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is a sign that he has life in him. Leaders with life are always active, proactive and reactive. They're humanitarian in nature. Just look at the picture deeply. Without deceiving yourself, this is the only contestant from PDP that fills the void of youthfulness in Nigeria politics. He's bold, smart, vibrant, clever, brave, learned, calculative, innovative, managerial, economical, insightful, brilliant and intelligent. Humane youths love him because of the leadership spirit that abides in him. I'm a youth and I am not confused. Never in this life will I vote in a 77-year old illiterate into office. This is 21st century. Wise up please. We're not Northern illiterates. We are civilized Western people. Let's behave as such. How many times have you sat down to find out what the media doesn't want you to know about Saraki? There's something special about this man. His senatorial performance is a verifiable proof.

Nigerians are like children. You can use candy to lure them to your side. Just because of this photo Op all the suspicion about his ill gotten wealth is forgiven and forgotten. See as this guy is salivating. Una never hear wen for that country. Una suffer de do press up for the real show.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by 12345baba(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Funny enough if saraki decides to go back to APC they would gladly accept him
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Dnockeror333(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
When election dey near dem go know how to play `good samaritan'...
mtchew...
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by mrkings1999(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am just observing the tight security there
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by King44(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
chieyine:
As the Senate President was heading from Owerri to Abia on the Aba-Owerri road. A truck fell, causing significant traffic. Bukola Saraki stopped his convoy, got down and assisted road users. He also directed his Security team to help out.

Source: https://twitter.com/AedanAsika/status/1038074222302638080

eye serve dot com
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by CDCEO001: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Instead of the old Buhari to rule Nigeria again, let this man take over.
Atleast we will have a younger and healthier President who when speak, the whole nation will understand what he is saying.
Though I prefer Donald Duke but Saraki is sure far better than Buhari.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by phizzy911(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
I just love this Man....Even when lots of people are saying bad stuffs about him, I still stand with him tongue
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by DrHighchief(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Front chick...
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by FBIL: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
IPOB rated the most popular and peaceful organization in Nigeria in 2018 by USCCD
Yolobas have really helped IPOB to get more popular
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by uthlaw: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is a sign that he has life in him. Leaders with life are always active, proactive and reactive. They're humanitarian in nature. Just look at the picture deeply. Without deceiving yourself, this is the only contestant from PDP that fills the void of youthfulness in Nigeria politics. He's bold, smart, vibrant, clever, brave, learned, calculative, innovative, managerial, economical, insightful, brilliant and intelligent. Humane youths love him because of the leadership spirit that abides in him. I'm a youth and I am not confused. Never in this life will I vote in a 77-year old illiterate into office. This is 21st century. Wise up please. We're not Northern illiterates. We are civilized Western people. Let's behave as such. How many times have you sat down to find out what the media doesn't want you to know about Saraki? There's something special about this man. His senatorial performance is a verifiable proof.
The next President of Biafra.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by chosenwan1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Seriously, this people think every Nigerian is that gullible(some are!). Continue, nothing for you tho
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Pat081: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

hmmmmm u re so good in writing stories ooooo re u Bukola Saraki PAbecause of wot u hv up dia
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Cjay2020(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

please take ur time and a little data and know what's up with Kwara state...u will stop this thing u are doing. Saraki has been in CHARGE of Kwara from govnor to senate...and the state and his senatorial zone is still that way...what will he then offer a WHOLE Nigeria.
Age isn't the only criteria we are looking at please.... besides Saraki should hv been doing this long before now ..this is clearly for media purpose. May Thunder.....
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Ojiofor: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
ibotic:
Saraki....the great hero of the Biafrans.... grin...another reason for the Biafrans to vote for him.... grin

He is far more better than the LIFELESS one.If Buhari should find himself in such a situation they will call in Air Ambulance to come and airlift him to safety .
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by ibotic(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ojiofor:

He is far more better than the LIFELESS one.If Buhari should find himself in such a situation they will call in Air Ambulance to come and airlift him to safety .

That is why we must make Bukola, the president of Biafra.... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.