Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (57818 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Justinah4real(f): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Benekruku:

Issa walk over for Buhari if PDP present Saraki.

Land slide victory

Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by Olujoe1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is a sign that he has life in him. Leaders with life are always active, proactive and reactive. They're humanitarian in nature. Just look at the picture deeply. Without deceiving yourself, this is the only contestant from PDP that fills the void of youthfulness in Nigeria politics. He's bold, smart, vibrant, clever, brave, learned, calculative, innovative, managerial, economical, insightful, brilliant and intelligent. Humane youths love him because of the leadership spirit that abides in him. I'm a youth and I am not confused. Never in this life will I vote in a 77-year old illiterate into office. This is 21st century. Wise up please. We're not Northern illiterates. We are civilized Western people. Let's behave as such. How many times have you sat down to find out what the media doesn't want you to know about Saraki? There's something special about this man. His senatorial performance is a verifiable proof.
I don't want to believe you have been paid for this propaganda, if yes continue. But just one thing i will tell you and its on the note of your ranting here. I pray may the evil the glorified thief you called Saraki be concentrate on you and anyone like you.
Re: Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Babyforever:
Wish he can make me his side chick
whats ur problem with saraki making u his side chick pls go and find someone dat will make u his real chick leave d married man alone!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.