Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach (47920 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Sijo01(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shy shy wify kiss
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by asawanathegreat(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
D'banj truly loves his wife so much, Life is so beautiful when you are with the right person, Twins fall on you guys very soo.. Amen!! kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dbanj-carries-his-joy-as-they-hit-beach.html
Amen ooooooooo
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Benekruku(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
I love how he carried her effortlessly kiss future hubby take note cool

His wife is less than 50kg, You are above 80kg.

There is nothing to take note about. helicopter we can use to carry you but bare hands is suicidal

1 Like

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by grandstar(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
nerd51:

Uncle, will mourning bring back the baby?
Must they cry and shout for you to know they haven't forgotten their baby?
Different people have different ways of coping with their loss

Must they post it on social media. This is a time for privacy. They aloud themselves to be criticized because their always broadcasting their stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by phobia2002: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
This guy won't learn from his mistake. When mad man killed your mother when you sight Nigeria roadside mechanic you will run. Wetin do you with water na

1 Like

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

It depends on how orobo you are o. Imagine that you are like Eniola Badmus.
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Bollinger(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Based on your past rubbish comments, you sure say you go see pesin marry you. By the time you fleece am die no man go gree near you.
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by nerd51(f): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
grandstar:

Must they post it on social media. This is a time for privacy. They aloud themselves to be criticized because their always broadcasting their stuffs

Like i said..different people have different ways of coping with their loss..so we should stop criticizing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by madridsta007(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Noted undecided
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Deltatoto: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
mumu na em u be person wan die u stl call that effortlessly
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:

With that ur head like blast furnace, even the forehead alone weighs 50lbs, who wan carry u?

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Almunjid(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
This one don miss road!. Na for Nairaland u won meet ur future husband? If u wake up from ur dream let me know .
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Deltatoto: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
lapazi:

sounds funny to you, but this is cyber bullying
im a lawyer what do u no about cyber bullying
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

OK! you don't need to worry Ive taken note.

My six pack is not for nothing.

grin
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Vested(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's all PR Pizzazz....

Don't be fooled by all these media spins.
When your PR Manager is putting you in the face of the news at very frequent intervals, there must be something under that is being covered.
That's my opinion.
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by lonelydora: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Yes dear. I will do more than that for you
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:

With that ur head like blast furnace, even the forehead alone weighs 50lbs, who wan carry u?
You are quite evil, aren't you?
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Singer D'banj is currently on 'baecation' with his wife, Lineo at a private island resort in Abu Dhabi and they are surely having a swell time.

D'banj shared this beautiful photo via his IG page as he and his beautiful wife hit the beach with caption:

'Lift up your Joy and let the World � See you SHINE ��. Happiness is free #Real&Davis'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dbanj-carries-his-joy-as-they-hit-beach.html

If na dark skinned woman he for don divorce am
Careless woman leaving her child to roam about
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Harry00(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
This girl just dey hide hide her face anyhow... Who else noticed?

who is she, where does she come from, these are the things i need to know

MY BROTHER TRY GOOGLE
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dbanj is a happy soul, he’s always full of life. I’ve noticed dis since he was with jjc b4 he started mohits. He’s only trying to make his wife happy so she forgets the sad ordeal.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
nerd51:

Like i said..different people have different ways of coping with their loss..so we should stop criticizing them

Okay. I'll listen to you.
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by tunary(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LWKMFHO na wa
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by HarunaWest(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Then reduce your akpu and poundi diet... grin unless i will lift you with a crane
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by DIMIZZY1: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Hahaha
Dont come nd keep niggas alert oo
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by tunary(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
This guy dey chop better life o
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Abdul3391(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mankosi:
NOW now they have forgotten their baby. This life sef. Not even up to 6months
life goes on bro... they don't need to mourn all their lives.. they have d time and energy to make many more babies
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:

My God

1 Like

Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
How many of you have observed that since they started sharing their vacation pictures, she has been hiding her face from the camera?
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Mayowa1056(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
wink
Babyforever:
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Naturalobserver(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
ok i will
Re: D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach by Ikem11(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dbanj u and water... Water never teach u lesson?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) / Singer 9ice Goes On Dreadlocks (photos) / Mayorkun Buys A Brand New Porsche (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.