Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (34959 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Nigerian Soldiers Busted For Sharing In N100 Million Ransom Paid By Deji Oyewumi / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Splashme: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You will not see any Bourdillon zombie here
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Jokerman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You will not see any Bourdillon zombie here

you mean Modath?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Linzo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
The same Tinubu will go out their in APC rallies to call people in PDP looters

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Enice(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
rock003:

You know this because you are Tinubu's pant or boxers, abi?
no because you are Wike's biabia for yansh.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Linzo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enice:
they say the validity of a result is determined by the accuracy of its premises. If you can tell lies in something that can easily be verified by the CAC, then you are full of lies and sh!t. Tinubu does not own Alpha Beta, he is not a director neither is he a major shareholder of the firm. PDP will stop at nothing to play crooked politics. This is how they started the fulani herdsmen killing, how they sponsored IPOB and other atrocities in the country just because they want to get to power by all means.
Are you not a maaaad man for justifying criminal and trying to politicized a looter

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by sanpipita(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
It hasn't been long I said tinubu is most corrupt and greedy politician in Nigeria and his minions came to attack me, 100bn just to one man, only God knows how many more deals like this have gone under people don't know about
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by mkoabiola: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
U must b high on codeine diet if u think Alpha beta wil probed by EFCC or buhari adminstration.

Corruption my foot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by ElChidi: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
aminulive:
Tinubu's Company Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (court Documents)

A consultancy firm, Alpha Beta, owned by APC chieftain and former governor of Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is currently embroiled in a N100 billion Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, and Fraud case, according to a petition filed by one Dapo Apara, its Managing director/CEO.

According to Apara’s petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Alpha Beta “has become an avenue for official corruption of government officials, a conduit pipe for massive money laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices”.

PoliticsNGR learned that in the petition, sent on his behalf by Adetunji Adegboyega ESG, his solicitors, Apara said: “Over the years the company is being protected and shielded by some powerful politicians and people in the society which made them to always boast of being untouchable, but our client, feeling the need not to keep quiet again and strengthened by his belief in the fact that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is keen on fighting corruption, which has been the bane of our country, is of the firm belief that it’s time to expose and open the can of worms called ALPHABETA CONSULTING.

“Our client is of the firm belief that it is time for the commission to step in and conduct a holistic investigation into the activities of ALPHABETA CONSULTING LIMITED AND ALPHABETA LLP, with a view to uncovering the massive corruption, money laundering, tax evasion etc going on in the company. Kindly note that one of the companies being used to perpetrate money laundering by the company is still another company named Ocean Trust Limited.

“The only hope of our client and indeed the teeming Nigerians who are victims of the crimes being perpetrated by these companies, in seeking justice is the commission, which we strongly believe in and therefore call on the commission to cause a holistic investigation into this case and all involved with the aim of bringing these criminals to justice, and not allow their claims of being untouchable to be validated.

“Kindly note sir that as our client is willing and able to provide information to substantiate the claims, though, we will plead for these to be done through us as he is presently fearing for his life having been receiving death threats from a lot of quarters because of this case.”

Alpha Beta first became known when it was appointed as a consultant to the Lagos State Government, arguably its first client, under the tenure of Babatunde Fowler as the Chief Executive Officer/Executive Chairman of the Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue from 2005 to 2014.

The company got the appointment when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State. The speculation, which has yet to be dissipated since then, is that Tinubu completely owns or is a major shareholder in the company.

In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month.

View Court Documents below;

https://politicsngr.com/just-tinubus-company-fingered-n100-billion-fraud-court-documents/
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by IBBG(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
imagine the humongous amount of money being laudered in the name of tax consultants. who will one day hold these crooks to vomit all our stolen wealth. May God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Duru009(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
A friend of mind that works with that company says Tinubu.has use that company to suck Nigeria dry in trillions with FIRS

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Duru009(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Most of the contract in FIRS are done by the Tinubu company in billions ........
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by femi4: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fingered cool
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by fof1: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
lionness:
My sister is a lawyer, pay that girl just 1m she will sue Akitu for stealing 1trillion and tie it to one of us numerous businesses. I repeat, every single former governor with a successor owns the state controlled tax collection agency or should a PDP run state handle its tax affairs to APC? Abeg make Una move. No be election period you go dey hear all this covered or manufactured trash. 100 billion! No wonder Lagos state looks like Delta. Useless gabbage news blog and useless lawyer seeking attention. God punish me if I give a damn about 2019 election. Mschew

CONFUSED AND IMPLICATED. OPEN UR MIND TO NEW THINKING, D TRUTH IS ALWAYS SHIELDED AWAY OR COVERED because THEY OWN D PRESS AND MANIPULATE D NEWS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. WISDOM ANSWERS ALL D LIES OF GOVERNANCE...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by kunleweb: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
femi4:
Fingered cool

Foot soldiers, go get a life
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Truly I need to get visa ASAP.
Is internally generated revenue the same as Tax? if so, then this country get as e be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by slivertongue: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
thats how d corrupt elements in d society roll &Tinubu is one of them. GMB &EFFC will turn deaf &sweep it under d carpet
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Enice(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Linzo:

Are you not a maaaad man for justifying criminal and trying to politicized a looter
you are the maaad and baastard fellow here for accusing a man of criminality without proof. Your clueless hero with all government machinery at his disposal did not succeed. Is it you an osu slave that have been use to cleans the land that will have proof.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by zinizta: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Truly I need to get visa ASAP.

20 billion not 40 billion. ...
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Molola91(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
nothing go happen Jo. no be naija. all na for news. na today tinubu dey meek lag? lagosians mumu pass kwarans. argue with fact. but they always think they are wise, but they are dumb.
Since Saraki is a looter, Tinubu is a milker.
Zombies deceiving themselves since...........
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by zinizta: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Admin401:
Is internally generated revenue the same as Tax? if so, then this country get as e be

Tax forms the bulk of internal generated revenue
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by nku5: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is why Lagos and the SW has generally not seen development since 1999. No pipeborne water, flooding caused by lack of simple drainage, traffic and terribly bad roads, no railways, absolutely nothing to show for all the heavy taxation

Tinubu na bad luck to SW. I never thought I would see a worse SW leader than Obasanjo but Tinubu is on another level. Very crudely corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by zinizta: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
aminulive:
Tinubu's Company Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (court Documents)

A consultancy firm, Alpha Beta, owned by APC chieftain and former governor of Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is currently embroiled in a N100 billion Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, and Fraud case, according to a petition filed by one Dapo Apara, its Managing director/CEO.

According to Apara’s petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Alpha Beta “has become an avenue for official corruption of government officials, a conduit pipe for massive money laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices”.

PoliticsNGR learned that in the petition, sent on his behalf by Adetunji Adegboyega ESG, his solicitors, Apara said: “Over the years the company is being protected and shielded by some powerful politicians and people in the society which made them to always boast of being untouchable, but our client, feeling the need not to keep quiet again and strengthened by his belief in the fact that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is keen on fighting corruption, which has been the bane of our country, is of the firm belief that it’s time to expose and open the can of worms called ALPHABETA CONSULTING.

“Our client is of the firm belief that it is time for the commission to step in and conduct a holistic investigation into the activities of ALPHABETA CONSULTING LIMITED AND ALPHABETA LLP, with a view to uncovering the massive corruption, money laundering, tax evasion etc going on in the company. Kindly note that one of the companies being used to perpetrate money laundering by the company is still another company named Ocean Trust Limited.

“The only hope of our client and indeed the teeming Nigerians who are victims of the crimes being perpetrated by these companies, in seeking justice is the commission, which we strongly believe in and therefore call on the commission to cause a holistic investigation into this case and all involved with the aim of bringing these criminals to justice, and not allow their claims of being untouchable to be validated.

“Kindly note sir that as our client is willing and able to provide information to substantiate the claims, though, we will plead for these to be done through us as he is presently fearing for his life having been receiving death threats from a lot of quarters because of this case.”

Alpha Beta first became known when it was appointed as a consultant to the Lagos State Government, arguably its first client, under the tenure of Babatunde Fowler as the Chief Executive Officer/Executive Chairman of the Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue from 2005 to 2014.

The company got the appointment when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was Governor of Lagos State. The speculation, which has yet to be dissipated since then, is that Tinubu completely owns or is a major shareholder in the company.

View Court Documents below;

https://politicsngr.com/just-tinubus-company-fingered-n100-billion-fraud-court-documents/

at the bolded, it is an open secret....they can't deny the fact that Alphabeta pockets 2 billion naira every month

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by DInkMan(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
rock003:

Also, Yarimo, Sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy will never surface here. They've been paid to make a fool of themselves.

Madridguy was actually here. Check d 1st page
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Enice(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Duru009:
A friend of mind that works with that company says Tinubu.has use that company to suck Nigeria dry in trillions with FIRS
yeah, like your friend is a director in the company. He knows all the dealings of the company and when money is being moved to any account. Liar.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by jconsulting(f): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Honestly I don't know why we worry unnecessarily​ on these guys ,how many rich men in Nigeria made their money genuinely, we celebrated thieves and fraudsters ,some of them their parents stole the wealth of this country, some is through affiliate stealing and so on ......Pls focus on something else a beg am tired of reading news about thieves grin
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by rock003: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enice:
no because you are Wike's biabia for yansh.

grin Where did you see me ever defend Wike? You are the one that is senseless enough to defend a vividly corrupt person and I'm just asking you for a proof of your show of shame. grin Expecting an APC apologist to use his brain is like expecting an idiot to make sense. grin

Don't bother replying cos you don't deserve the dignity of my response. Empty defender of the corrupt.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Enice(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
rock003:

grin Where did you see me ever defend Wike? You are the one that is senseless enough to defend a vividly corrupt person and I'm just asking you for a proof of your show of shame. grin Expecting an APC apologist to use his brain is like expecting an idiot to make sense. grin

Don't bother replying cos you don't deserve the dignity of my response. Empty defender of the corrupt.
you are a stup!d f00l and your father is an osu slave.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by jayson87: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
lionness:
My sister is a lawyer, pay that girl just 1m she will sue Akitu for stealing 1trillion and tie it to one of us numerous businesses. I repeat, every single former governor with a successor owns the state controlled tax collection agency or should a PDP run state handle its tax affairs to APC? Abeg make Una move. No be election period you go dey hear all this covered or manufactured trash. 100 billion! No wonder Lagos state looks like Delta. Useless gabbage news blog and useless lawyer seeking attention. God punish me if I give a damn about 2019 election. Mschew
You are so dumb without any hope of reconditioning

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Buharimustgo: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

Where do u want to run to?After electing and defending corrupt fraudsters.

You must stay and reap your reward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos) / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.