Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (34962 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Nigerian Soldiers Busted For Sharing In N100 Million Ransom Paid By Deji Oyewumi / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by cosade(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
BlacSmit:
Buhari: Tax evasion is not corruption.

It is, maybe you're mixing it up with tax avoidance
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by CSTR1005: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
He is some people hero. grin

If pdp wins Lagos, the amount of fraud they will expose will shock the world.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by henryhemon(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alzirida:
Madness.

How about those indicted by Panama .
Busy buying presidential form

The same paper indicted Tinubu too.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by obonujoker(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enice:
you are the maaad and baastard fellow here for accusing a man of criminality without proof. Your clueless hero with all government machinery at his disposal did not succeed. Is it you an osu slave that have been use to cleans the land that will have proof.

now you will accuse saraki without proof.. olori gbeske

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by princetom1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If PDP wins lagos, yawa go gas..

Who cares the party, make this old papa just leave the throat if lagos... At least lagos has been blessed with good governors to some degree, if nit this vulture holding us Ransome... If pdp wanna win, only agbaje is welcome dou
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by blacknp(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
BlacSmit:
What does Lagos internally generated revenue have to do with the Federal Government & President Buhari?or have you not heard of the word jurisdiction?
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by blacknp(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
henryhemon:

Did President Buhari's name appear in the Panama papers?Clean as a whistle.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by blackgold90(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
lionness:
My sister is a lawyer, pay that girl just 1m she will sue Akitu for stealing 1trillion and tie it to one of us numerous businesses. I repeat, every single former governor with a successor owns the state controlled tax collection agency or should a PDP run state handle its tax affairs to APC? Abeg make Una move. No be election period you go dey hear all this covered or manufactured trash. 100 billion! No wonder Lagos state looks like Delta. Useless gabbage news blog and useless lawyer seeking attention. God punish me if I give a damn about 2019 election. Mschew
bros brain Dey pain you? This is corruption we are talking here not tribalism or foolish I don't care Talk.... We should move to where? Instead of supporting efcc to move in you are advising us move?
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by blackgold90(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
hollowpot15684:
Apara has been with the company for alot of years and that is why he has access to such information, while such allegations might be wrong, I believe whatsoever prove he presented to the court should be real datas printed from the company database, But such information might have been Tampered with because of the Politicking tone it add to it. If he truly want to clean up the mess of corruption has he has claimed then he should have raised alarm a long time ago, it isn't a surprise it came at a time when the Ruling Party National leader Bola Tinubu is busy strategizing how to win the 2019 election..

To me this case is dead on arrival.
so will should not talk corruption because is election time
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Pat081: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmmm some good 4ntin youth will carry dis matter 4 head now to support baba of all t.........F I dnt think dis people use to remember 6 feets dat dey may slp and nt b able to wake up again
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinizta:

Tax forms the bulk of internal generated revenue
Na wa
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by blacknp(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
henryhemon:

Did President Buhari's name appear in the Panama papers?Clean as a whistle. Babatunde Fowler the head of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (F.I.R.S) is Bola Tinubu's boy,forget any story to do with taxation and alpha Beta,they will always win in any Court of law.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by blacknp(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
BlacSmit:
What does Lagos internally generated revenue have to do with the Federal Government & President Buhari?or have you not heard of the word jurisdiction?

Anyway the whole court case is a hoax fake news by some desperate pdp supporting lawyers,what kind of rubbish news is this?
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
lionness:
My sister is a lawyer, pay that girl just 1m she will sue Akitu for stealing 1trillion and tie it to one of us numerous businesses. I repeat, every single former governor with a successor owns the state controlled tax collection agency or should a PDP run state handle its tax affairs to APC? Abeg make Una move. No be election period you go dey hear all this covered or manufactured trash. 100 billion! No wonder Lagos state looks like Delta. Useless gabbage news blog and useless lawyer seeking attention. God punish me if I give a damn about 2019 election. Mschew
But we've been hearing worse news than this even after the previous election. Have you been living inside a fridge or waht?
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Truly I need to get visa ASAP.

zombies don't go to embassy nah, talk more of entering plane nah
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by smileyoo: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
what i hate most in these nigerian corrupt politicians is that no amount is too much for them to steal. no amount of money ever satisfy them to stop stealing, even when they know that they can never exhaust the money before death come calling, yet they keep on stealing as if they 'll carry their ill-gotten wealth to the great beyond. tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:
In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Truly I need to get visa ASAP.
visa to Libya abi? If not pls stay let us enjoy buhari togeda
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by ACHILLES45: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

YOU NEED TO GET WHAT?

GUYS CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THIS GRADE ONE OGBONGE ZOMBIE JUST SAID.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Law2019: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

After voting baba and Co in 2015 abi..
#we_die_here_together
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Follygunners: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by mikkyjay(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
madridguy:

You want to get visa to where, no way
You must remain here to suffer this mess with us all
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
princetom1:

Who cares the party, make this old papa just leave the throat if lagos... At least lagos has been blessed with good governors to some degree, if nit this vulture holding us Ransome... If pdp wanna win, only agbaje is welcome dou

The only thing seperating Tinubu from Lagos, is death..... If care is not taking, he would attempt a mugabe on lagos...
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by tomi2000: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
dont mind the man call Dapo Apara who file the petition he was one time MD of the company he was involve in the the fruad that is why he was show way out from the company. So to pay Tinubu back by castigate him. You can ask anybody working with alpha beta, they will tell you more...
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enice:
they say the validity of a result is determined by the accuracy of its premises. If you can tell lies in something that can easily be verified by the CAC, then you are full of lies and sh!t. Tinubu does not own Alpha Beta, he is not a director neither is he a major shareholder of the firm. PDP will stop at nothing to play crooked politics. This is how they started the fulani herdsmen killing, how they sponsored IPOB and other atrocities in the country just because they want to get to power by all means.

Animal.

And IBB's name is on which company's board? Abacha's name was with CAC as a director of which company? Ibori nko? The rest of the political looters nko? You've never heard about something called 'fronts' abi?

You fools who think you're clever by half don't know how pathetic you are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by SternProphet: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is a poor quality letter. I have not read it in detail but already discovered 20 grammatical errors. It's a letter to EFCC but no single substantiated allegation. No documents attached, no scans, pictures. No instances cited, no meetings, no dates.
So the EFCC has to take the word of a probably half educated, low IQ, unemployed youth writing on a forged lawyers letter-headed paper in poor english and zero evidence. Only on Nairaland Politics section do you see this stuff.
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2018
lionness:

Lies.

Tinubu is notorious for tax related fraud....
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Duru009(m): 1:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Enice:
yeah, like your friend is a director in the company. He knows all the dealings of the company and when money is being moved to any account. Liar.

This is a first hand information !
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Ojiofor: 1:29am On Sep 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You will not see any Bourdillon zombie here

Is this guy one of the zombies you were looking for?

In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month-madridguy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by SalamRushdie: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Ojiofor:

Is this guy one of the zombies you were looking for?

In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month-madridguy.

Yes sir
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 08, 2018
To be sincere if it is just 10% of the total revenue they are taking, I think they should kuku hand over NNPC to alpha beta jere because I doubt if handlers of NNPC are remitting up to 20% sef. By the time Alpha beta paid his foot soldiers and staffers how much go remain of the 4 billion/month
Re: Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) by honeyB2018: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Anyone taking the corruption fight of this government as true fight againt corruption is wasting his time foe the following reason
(1) There was a petition sent to EFCC, against Rotimi Amaechi, nothing is heard about till date
(2) Oshiomole also had a pettition against him, that till date, nothing is done against it
(3) Danjuma Goje, had damming police report against him, nothing is said about it.
Will these ever see the ligh. The case is dead on arrival as far as it concerns Jagaban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.