Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics (10274 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / Ojukwus Letter To Victor Banjo On "Liberating Yorubaland" / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by MrJanuzaj: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chukwuemeka Ojukwu with his 3rd wife, Stella Onyeador in Cote d'Ivoire, where he fled to and sought exile after the Nigerian-Biafran civil war, 1971.

Stella Onyeador was chief bridesmaid to Ojukwu's second wife, Njideka Onyekwelu when Njideka married Ojukwu in 1964 as the Commanding Officer 5th Battalion, Kano.

Stella warmed Ojukwu's bed for 10 years but with no single child to show for the union. The two lovebirds later quarrelled and eventually separated in 1982 when Ojukwu won custody of a girl-child they adopted while in Cote d’Ivoire, as a woman was not eligible to adopt babies according to Ivorian law. She died in 2010.

Adamazi Mbonu Culled from Uche Uchenna Kalu's wall

Francis Udoka Ndimkoha

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Blakjewelry(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
that ujukwu know whatsup sha

2 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Almaiga: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
This was when he ran away on exile, after committing over three million Igbo men to their early Graves.

Well, may his Manhood leave long. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Xander85: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Just mention the name Ojukwu, and you'll have 'one Nigeria' Igbo-hating bastards rushing in to try and derail the thread! Works like clockwork every time! smiley

8 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by wingmanII: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xander85:
Just mention the name Ojukwu, and you'll have 'one Nigeria' Igbo-hating bastards rushing in to try and derail the thread! Works like clockwork every time! smiley

So very true. The collective hatred of Igbos has kept this disjointed and hopeless country together. If and when Igbos leave, they will eat each other for breakfast.
This is why the weak cowardly tribe always pee in their pants when they hear Biafra. The Hausa Fulani will use them to make omelet.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
What an irony. Isn't this the supposed leader of biafra(igbos) having up to three wives? And you would still see some knuckle-heads criticising and even insulting other people for having more than one wife.

Ok let's look at this, If every man in this world is to marry only one wife, then who is going to marry the remaining women? Ghosts? If we put our heads into a very good logical thinking, we will all see that the number of women almost doubles that of men today. The whiteman will always lie to us that 'one man one woman' is the best, it indicates true love and all other BS. But that same whiteman will be the person having numerous concubines and mistresses outside. Smh. Well I have one wife myself, but one of these days though.......... cheesy

Anyway weldone Mr ojukwu, your JT still lives ON

6 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by seunmsg(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2018

Stella Onyeador was chief bridesmaid to Ojukwu's second wife, Njideka Onyekwelu when Njideka married Ojukwu in 1964 as the Commanding Officer 5th Battalion, Kano.

He married his wife's chief bridesmaid shocked shocked shocked. Only chronic womanizers could pull that off. Dude was a real badoo. No wonder Bianca was seeing FFK by the side, Ojukwu was not a loyal husband. Now I understand why mama piss said "Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on". grin

10 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Nightmareo07: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
I dey come
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
seunmsg:

He married his wife's chief bridesmaid shocked shocked shocked. Only chronic womanizers could pull that off. Dude was a real badoo. No wonder Bianca was seeing FFK by the side, Ojukwu was not a loyal husband.
lol. You are looking for trouble
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:
lol. You are looking for trouble

Real trouble grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by statusquoante: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:
What an irony. Isn't this the supposed leader of biafra(igbos) having up to three wives? And you would still see some knuckle-heads criticising and even insulting other people for having more than one wife.

Ok let's look at this, If every man in this world is to marry only one wife, then who is going to marry the remaining women? Ghosts? If we put our heads into a very good logical thinking, we will all see that the number of women almost doubles that of men today. The whiteman will always lie to us that 'one man one woman' is the best, it indicates true love and all other BS. But that same whiteman will be the person having numerous concubines and mistresses outside. Smh. Well I have one wife myself, but one of these days though.......... cheesy

Who told you there are more women than men

3 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Real trouble grin grin grin
I hope you have an helmet, because the stones that would be thrown at you...... cheesy
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by seunmsg(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:
I hope you have an helmet, because the stones that would be thrown at you...... cheesy

I am out of this thread. cool

3 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Metuh: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
seunmsg:

He married his wife's chief bridesmaid shocked shocked shocked. Only chronic womanizers could pull that off. Dude was a real badoo. No wonder Bianca was seeing FFK by the side, Ojukwu was not a loyal husband. Now I understand why mama piss said "Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on". grin
Seunmsg my Yoruba 'Prince' friend, you don't even know what you are getting yourself cos I know you are yet to be born when Ojukwu was holding sway.

I will advice you to stay clear as the man you are trying to mock is greater than anyone from your clan.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Ojiofor: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:

He never lived with more than one wife at a time.

1 Like

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Metuh: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:

What's this gibberish? Are you just learning to speak in tongue? Your speeches are incoherent. Hope you have started inhaling pit latrines

Who is stopping you and your religion from marrying more than 3 wives? At times, you have to think about what you want to write before rushing into any thread to embarrass yourself and your people.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Who told you there are more women than men
Common sense will tell you that we have more women than men in this world. Men are the number one victims of all the wars going on in this world and other horrible things(accidents,kidnapping, cultism, etc). Women have longer lifespan than men. Go figure!!! And if you visit any hospital, you will notice that more baby girls are given birth to than baby boys. Well that is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by statusquoante: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:
Common sense will tell you that we have more women than men in this world. Men are the number one victims of all the wars going on in this world and other horrible things(accidents,kidnapping, cultism, etc). Women have longer lifespan than men. Go figure!!! And if you visit any hospital, you will notice that more baby girls are given birth to than baby boys. Well that is what it is.

Typical points from a layman's point of view.

You disappoint me. sad

The last census we had in Nigeria in 2006 showed that there are more men.

Come on, google is your friend. Use it! angry

3 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

What's this gibberish? Are you just learning to speak in tongue? Your speeches are incoherent. Hope you have started inhaling pit latrines

Who is stopping you and your religion from marrying more than 3 wives? At times, you have to think about what you want to write before rushing into any thread to embarrass yourself and your people.
Lol alright!!!
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by seunmsg(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

Seunmsg my Yoruba 'Prince' friend, you don't even know what you are getting yourself cos I know you are yet to be born when Ojukwu was holding sway.

I will advice you to stay clear as the man you are trying to mock is greater than anyone from your clan.

The usual tantrum is ignored. Whether I was born when Ojukwu was shagging his wife's bridesmaid makes no difference. It doesn't change the fact that he was an irresponsible husband and FFK was bleeping Bianca by the side.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by KraticKratus: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Blakjewelry:
that ujukwu know whatsup sha

I tell you.

The man no dull at all.
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

Typical points from a layman's point of view.

You disappoint me. sad

The last census we had in Nigeria in 2006 showed that there are more men.

Come on, google is your friend. Use it! angry
And who is talking about only Nigeria here?

Globally there are more women than men, and I don't need any damn google to know this.

Why am I even arguing with you over this?
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
seunmsg:

The usual tantrum is ignored. Whether I was born when Ojukwu was shagging his wife's bridesmaid makes no difference. It doesn't change the fact that he was an irresponsible husband and FFK was bleeping Bianca by the side.
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by statusquoante: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
fiizznation:
And who is talking about only Nigeria here?

Globally there are more women than men, and I don't need any damn google to know this.

Why am I even arguing with you over this?

O my! What does it cost you to just google it Would you rather wallow in ignorance like an ignoramus
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Metuh: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
seunmsg:

As expected from a supporter of a lifeless dullard. They are lazy thinkers and hardly engage in critical thinking.

FFK said he and Bianca dated while they were both in school, that's before She met and married Ojukwu. Which is normal.

Since your MOTHER bleeped numerous men before meeting your African Prince FATHER, what should we call her grin

You open your mouth to insult someone's mother and wife but forgot your mom and sisters dated someone too before meeting their various husbands too. Learn to think critically before commenting.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by fiizznation: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
statusquoante:

O my! What does it cost you to just google it Would you rather wallow in ignorance like an ignoramus
Look at this kid. You have any idea where I have worked before? You gave me a bloody census result that was conducted in Nigeria some years back as your silly proof that there are more men than women in the world, and you expected me to swallow that. Funny.

And for your info, not everyone that comments here lives in Nigeria. I have worked with various bodies and NGOs around the globe, people have conducted genuine research and everything pointed to the fact that we have more women than men in the world. So I don't know what's your problem.

And you(like most of you do) who is solely depending on one funny google is telling me to consult google before I come to any conclusion. I won't have said there are more women than men in this world if I didn't have my facts in the first place.

Be guided young man

2 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by menstrualpad: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
unfortunately for you...ojukwu amounts to nothing where he comes, from the land of the warriors oke agbona atiri ogun... ojuku was a coward and a sadist, egoist and chronic womaniser who engineered the acute depopulation of my beloved igbo peeps....

Metuh:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by seunmsg(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

As expected from a supporter of a lifeless dullard. They are lazy thinkers and hardly engage in critical thinking.

FFK said he and Bianca dated while they were both in school, that's before She met and married Ojukwu. Which is normal.

Since your MOTHER bleeped numerous men before meeting your African Prince FATHER, what should we call her grin

You open your mouth to insult someone's mother and wife but forgot your mom and sisters dated someone too before meeting their various husbands too. Learn to think critically before commenting.

This thread is about Ojukwu and his philandering so I won't derail the thread by getting into the gutters with you.

FFK did not just bleep bianca while they were in school, he still bleeped her when the old man couldn't get it up again. And guess what, our dear ambassador shamelessly denied ever getting down with FFK. No wonder Ojukwu's legitimate children can't stand the sight of her.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Metuh: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
menstrualpad:
unfortunately for you...ojukwu amounts to nothing where he comes, from the land of the warriors oke agbona atiri ogun... ojuku was a coward and a sadist, egoist and chronic womaniser who engineered the acute depopulation of my beloved igbo peeps....

Then why haven't you liberated yourself and your people from Tinubu's shackles? Why are you obsessed with Ojukwu?

Why don't rise up and resist your hero Tinubu who has plundered your collective wealth through AlphaBeta

Why haven't your great warriors taken back Ilorin

No man from your clan can ever be great like Ojukwu. It's a fact.
Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by menstrualpad: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
which tinubu? have you seen us follow one person to a useless war to die in millions? ojiku was a psychopath .. he nearly wiped out my beloved igbo race

meanwhile why have you people not collected your ancient landmarks in Rivers State?
Metuh:

Then why haven't you liberated yourself and your people from Tinubu's shackles? Why are you obsessed with Ojukwu?

Why don't rise up and resist your hero Tinubu who has plundered your collective wealth through AlphaBeta

Why haven't your great warriors taken back Ilorin

No man from your clan can ever be great like Ojukwu. It's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics by Metuh: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
seunmsg:

This thread is about Ojukwu and his philandering so I won't derail the thread by getting into the gutters with you.

FFK did not just bleep bianca while they were in school, he still bleeped her when the old man couldn't get it up again. And guess what, our dear ambassador shamelessly denied ever getting down with FFK. No wonder Ojukwu's legitimate children can't stand the sight of her.
And you got this information as FFK's bed maker or from a source under your mud house in Ogbomoso?

The thing about you guys is that you like wallowing in ignorance and it's like an identity on you. Your future wife is busy shagging someone under this cold presently self.

If Bianca can boldly come out and refute such lies Bern generated by you, then who are you a poor BMCs to say it's true? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates / Buhari: Rural Development Is Stunted Because State Govs Pocket LG Allocations / Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.