Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Scammer Busted! Fresh Outta The Kitchen.. Enjoy and Laugh It Off! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scammer Busted! Fresh Outta The Kitchen.. Enjoy and Laugh It Off! (616 Views)

My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! / Don't Be A Lazy Nigerian,invest Now And Laugh Later / Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Busted! Fresh Outta The Kitchen.. Enjoy and Laugh It Off! by Emmerlee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
So there's this unknown guy who chatted me up on Wednesday this week telling me he's a representative of Direct Funding Company United States and is contacting me for business (in the form of capital for my business). Later today I decided to carry out a few minutes research on the so called corporate website and found out he is a SCAMMER! They make you register on their site and sign up with your email using their phishing tools.. this gives them 100% access to your mail box!

Well he got the wrong guy this time as I didn't waste much time in busting his asss wink

Enjoy!

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Scammer Busted! Fresh Outta The Kitchen.. Enjoy and Laugh It Off! by Emmerlee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
More..

The last two picture are screenshots of the deceptive site. Once you click on the "Apply Now" button on the scam site you see the warning first (on Chrome and Mozilla), if you are able to bypass this warning (e.g. on Internet Explorer) you'd then see the actual shabbily designed phishing site waiting to scam people of their emails (once you attempt to login, your username and password is compromised). It's quite easy to bust many of these guys though.. Most are amateurs grin

Re: Scammer Busted! Fresh Outta The Kitchen.. Enjoy and Laugh It Off! by blessedvisky(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Scammer Busted! Fresh Outta The Kitchen.. Enjoy and Laugh It Off! by xenastar(f): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Business / Loan For Business Around Ajah And Environs / Cbd Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.