Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (44087 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by froshsteve(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2018
The best is ibikunle amosun

The worst is the white head man in my state akeredolu
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2018
1. Ambode. 2. Aregbe. 3. Amosun. 4. Ajimobi. 5. Akeredolu. 6. Fayose.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Michaelmercy:
You cant ever compare Lagos state and Osun State.
Imagine the poster man that said Aregbesola is the worst governor is so Ignorant and just saying trash. Osun state highest revenue in a month is 1 billion naira while Lagos state generates more than 1 billion naira a Day.
The only point in which Aregbesola didn't perform is in terms of Salary, imagine Osun wage bill is much than the revenue. Come to my Town Ilesha, Almost all roads are tarred and serene. The man will try than Ambode if he generates money up to Lagos state.
so just don't talk anyhow like that. Go to osun State you would know he tried his best.
You are right. Aregbe tried in infrastructures the problem he has is the poor welfare of the state workers.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by akinceleb: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Without any iota of bias, South West Governors rating goes in this order
1. Akinwumi Ambode
2. Ayodele Fayose
3. Ibikunle Amosun
4. Ajimobi
5. Rotimi Akeredolu
6. Rauf Aregbesola
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Josh44s(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2018
SirLakes:

Baba. Na yaya beeeeelo get the award, no body fit follow am drag am

Naaaaaa. You cannot rob our Governor Okowa off his title. See you in court
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by OnyeFely: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Personally, Ambode is underperforming, Lagos is presently in a state of mess. Roads re bad, drainages n canals are blocked, refuse liter everywhere. He has all d money, but nothing much for it
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2018
babaolofin:
Amosun is the worst governor in South West. The best governor is Aregbesola.

Why repeating this thread again. I avoided the thread the first time knowing fully that majority of people who could have rated them objectively are not online. Majority of people on media are anti buhari people looking for where to click likes & shares against buhari.

Amosun is a fraud bringing his accounting experience to defraud Ogun State. The Ijebu Remo people starting from Sagamu will never forget him. I believed Awujale - the paramount ruler of Ijebu land will also not forget him on behalf of Ijebu land. Agbara, despite industries & taxes, no infrastructure.

Amosun took loans to complete abandoned projects at Alagbole, Akute, Lambe, etc but constructing pedestrian bridges at Ibafo & Mowe while about 80% of Ogun state lack infrastructure. He is only interested in cosmetics projects & his cap. Nothing.

In his second tenure, I believed the FG allocation, IGR and loans he took are enough to work but rather our towns are gradually becoming villages. The very bad & incomplete road constructed at Magboro is a big fraud. A dual carriagecarriage way that does not meet minimal width dimension. The Magboro under bridge forming a U - turn on Lagos - Ibadan expressway is a nightmare.

Amosun fraud. Amosun just go. Your Egba people & Osile Oke-Ona can allow you go to Senate, the Ijebu people, yewa, Awori, etc have rejected you. Just go

That is the problem I have with Amosun.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
eitsei:
bàbà stop lying, which Osogbo is bushy?
You dey mind that one, person wey done smoke weed. He should be at Aro or Yabaleft.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by luminous92: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Best is Ambode while the worst is that tooth gap Ajimobi.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
SirLakes:

Baba. Na yaya beeeeelo get the award, no body fit follow am drag am
It is either Bello or Ortom.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by olatomiwa001(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
1. Amobode
2. Amosun
3. Aregbesola
4.Fayose
5.Ajimobi
6.Akeredolu
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by ebenholer(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rating the performance of southwest governors can ever be a difficult thing to do, yet rating in term of infrastructural development it is Ambode, in term of grassroot development it is Fayose while in term of individuals development it is Ambode , cultural development rating it is Aregbesola, community development (communism ) it is Ogun state Amosun. Chieftains development it is Oyo State. Government personality development it is Ondo state gov.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Maybe. But he is still the best governor in Nigeria. Not just southwest

LMFAO.

I agree, as long as it will allow u to sleep well at night grin
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
ebenholer:
Rating the performance of southwest governors can ever be a difficult thing to do, yet rating in term of infrastructural development it is Ambode, in term of grassroot development it is Fayose while in term of individuals development it is Ambode , cultural development rating it is Aregbesola, community development (communism ) it is Ogun state Amosun. Chieftains development it is Oyo State. Government personality development it is Ondo state gov.

"" Infrastructural development it is Ambode""

Lagos igr is over 40 billion naira monthly.

U digg?
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by deomelo: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ede Water Works

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obiano Commissions First Ever Functional Borehole

http://247ureports.com/obiano-commissions-first-ever-functional-borehole-in-nanka/

Obiano Commissions First Ever Functional Borehole with the usual aso ebi delegation, armed forces, microphone, loudspeakers and traditional rulers...

Only in anambra village

grin grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by mogentle(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
froshsteve:
The best is ibikunle amosun

The worst is the white head man in my state akeredolu
Amosun is the worst, just take that.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Lot13(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
1)Ambode

2)Amosun

3)Aregbe

4)Ajimobi

5)Akeredolu

6)Fayose
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
OwoLee:

Many of you don't know anything, you stay in the confine of your rooms to judge what is happening in another region. do you know more than is here? show me projects you have seen fayose commissioning?
Ekiti is like Ohaozara in Ebonyi, don't ask me how I got to know about that place, that's where I served.
Osun state was far better place to live than ekiti. there are a lot of project to show for even with Low IGR. He's project will outlive him and the people of Osun state will never forget him for that...
Why do you think I'm from the Eastern Nigeria? Because I support Fayose who is equally an Easterner? If you care to know, I'm a full-blooded Yoruba guy from Oyo State. You can chose to be perpetually myopic to see Fayose's projects(I've been to the State several times, especially Ado and Ikere), but don't forget that the man who was declared winner of the recently conducted election in the State, Fayemi, puts Ekiti in the burden of unwholesome indebtedness he committed it to during his first time. It's only that we forget quickly in this part of the world. We always want to eat our cake and still have it. Ire o!
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Ayobami7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.