Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (44092 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

You lack sense. Anambra people have always being foolish I said it. See how you ridiculed your own place *spits*

I'm not from anambra but u are an idiot.. Even tho he is an afonja,
But U said he ridiculed his own people yet u are to fool who made that useless comment on front page "igbo men and on that pastor topic.

How more foolish can u be ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Sleekfingers: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fayose and aregbeshola are the worst governors.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by AmazingELixir: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kennymorgan1:
Too much tribal hate in this country. A thread of SW governors is still an avenue to insult SE, Nawa o. I often wonder Wat is keeping us together if we hate ourself so much?

grin
You just answered your own question.... HATE is our greatest bond

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Endowed007(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
moufan:
ambode is the best performing governor,the worst is fayose.
have you ever been to ekiti before
Sleekfingers:
Fayose and aregbeshola are the worst governors.

moufan:
ambode is the best performing governor,the worst is fayose.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by supereagle(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
We have a talkative Gov in the East

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are an idiot he is not igbo..
See how afonja man is using ur head to play ping pong.
Are u new here?

Thanks for the insult. It shows the level of immaturity. He's monicker states he is Igbo so who am I to argue with his identity.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by deomelo: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2018

5 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Sleekfingers: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Endowed007:

Yes I have been there. There is absolute nothing there. I cannot live there.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
deomelo:

Best governor in the SE...

Best governor in the SE

Mediocrity galore

Only in obingo anambra ipob village...

grin grin grin grin

IGBO PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO KNOW WEN THEY ARE BEING PLAYED TO PUSH A THREAD ON EXTRA PAGE MORE.

LEARN TO IGNORE AND NOT FEED INTO BIGOTRY.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
alternative1:

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THAT PERSON, THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON WITH TWO MONIKER.

HIS ANSWER IS TO CALL IGBO ON EVERY THREAD TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF NAIRALAND IS NOT A DEAD SITE.

TRUTH IS NAIRALAND IS DIEING.

Lol this is blasphemous!

me do I have such time to create two monikers grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by hakeem4(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
i think ajimobi is the worst performing governor
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
I REPEAT, BIGOTRY IS NOT A MARKETING STRATEGY.

IT CAN ONLY GET U SO FAR BEFORE IT UNDO U.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by amaniro: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm not from anambra but u are an idiot.. Even tho he is an afonja,
But U said he ridiculed his own people yet u are to fool who made that useless comment on front page "igbo men and on that pastor topic.

How more foolish can u be ? undecided

So because am Igbo means I can't make such little harmless jokeundecided

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by AmazingELixir: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kennymorgan1:
Too much tribal hate in this country. A thread of SW governors is still an avenue to insult SE, Nawa o. I often wonder Wat is keeping us together if we hate ourself so much?

grin

You just answered your own question...HATE is our greatest bond in Naija
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

Thanks for the insult. It shows the level of immaturity. He's monicker states he is Igbo so who am I to argue with his identity.

U are an idiot.. He is not igbo even if he is igbo u are accusing him of same crime u committed just becoz u want cheap likes..
Now go back to that topic and read down to see other comments becoz of what u said.

My people will say
"Only a fool points to his fathers house with left hand"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Smartwave: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Michaelmercy:
You cant ever compare Lagos state and Osun State.
Imagine the poster man that said Aregbesola is the worst governor is so Ignorant and just saying trash. Osun state highest revenue in a month is 1 billion naira while Lagos state generates more than 1 billion naira a Day.
The only point in which Aregbesola didn't perform is in terms of Salary, imagine Osun wage bill is much than the revenue. Come to my Town Ilesha, Almost all roads are tarred and serene. The man will try than Ambode if he generates money up to Lagos state.
so just don't talk anyhow like that. Go to osun State you would know he tried his best.
You're 100% correct, with low IGR in Osun, and apart from salary issues, Aregbesola performed excellently. Politics a part for those who know Osun state in terms of infastructural development - ( Education, Road etc) Osun state Government really try.

5 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

So because am Igbo means I can't make such little harmless jokeundecided

U dont joke with such, can under magine a Yoruba saying that type of thing against his people on topic like that?
I dont know wen u some of people will have sense
U know how toxic nairaland is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
alternative1:

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THAT PERSON, THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON WITH TWO MONIKER.

HIS ANSWER IS TO CALL IGBO ON EVERY THREAD TO MAKE IT SEEM AS IF NAIRALAND IS NOT A DEAD SITE.

TRUTH IS NAIRALAND IS DIEING.

He is igbo in kno him very well here.

But that chucksanambra is not
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
ashacot:
IPOB YOOTS Lord and Hero FAYOSE IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH WEST.

I dont need anyone to tell me that you are...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by deebsman1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Franchise21:
In my opinion, the best performing Governor is Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and the worst performing Governor is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.

Guys, let's hear you out
According to online rants, visit Oshogbo and you will have a change of mind..... I don't know much about Ondo and Ekiti but am so sure Fayose can't beat aregbe based on work done

6 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

He is igbo in kno him very well here.

But that chucksanambra is not

U KNOW U ARE BEING PLAYED RIGHT?

IF U HAVE NOTICED SOMEONE GOES ON EVERY THREAD TO SHOUT IGBO IN HOPE OF EXCHANGING WORDS AND GROWING THE THREAD TO AS MANY PAGES AS POSSIBLE.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON A DEAD SITE.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Basic123: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
teckmore:
Have you heard about that man from Ondo state

He is a great mistake

Seconded by that wicked man From oyo state(constituted authority).

Aregbesola still trying when those guys up there are among the list
I disagree with you.Forget about Ajimobi poor gift of the gap,he performed well in Oyo state.Only that Ibadan people are difficult to satisfy!

The worst governor is either BIAFRAN pigs fallen heroe FAYOSE or AKEREDOLU!

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Bede2u(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
The worst Governor in the SW is better than the best Governor in the SE.

Fayose: More accepted in the SE than all SE Governors and has massive support among Igbos.

Meanwhile, the Aregbe they are mentioning has executed more projects than all SE Governors, their predecessors and their ancestors put together.
lol...that u said it doesnt make it so grin grin cheesy

After writing this trash, u will still wake up to the reality that surrounds u and face ur shithole state
Yorobanza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nightmareo07: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
alternative1:

U KNOW U ARE BEING PLAYED RIGHT?

IF U HAVE NOTICED SOMEONE GOES ON EVERY THREAD TO SHOUT IGBO IN HOPE OF EXCHANGING WORDS AND GROWING THE THREAD TO AS MANY PAGES AS POSSIBLE.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON A DEAD SITE.

I hope u get what I'm saying..
Amaniiro is igbo but chuksanabra is not igbo.
And pls dont call it waste of time when u see a bad comment about igbos counter it immediately.. Pls
I need to speak to u In private

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by alternative1: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I hope u get what I'm saying..
Amaniiro is igbo but chuksanabra is not igbo.

OF COURSE!

ONE OF DEM JOB IS TO SHOUT IGBO AND START EXCHANGING WORD UNTIL AS MANY PAGE AS POSSIBLE.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by senatordave1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
The best governor is clearly ambode closely followed by aregbe.the worst is fayose

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
ashacot:

There is no tribalism in my post. IPOB Yoots are different from true igbos
You are an agent of darkness. Speak the truth so that your next generation will be liberated. You are already sold to servitude in the hands of Fulani. The blood of all the innocent men,women and children being slaughtered by your slave Masters will cry to you for vengeance. Your hatred for the Igbos will bury you alive.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Bede2u(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:

That's why Biafra is a bad idea. The perceived hatred for Abia/Ebonyi is one which I can't comprehend. Why are you a sadist?
u are either an idiat or u are the same person as the moniker u were quoting.

If u are not the same with the moniker u quoted then u are really an idiat not to see that the guy is yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.