Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? (44082 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Rotimi Akeredolu is the worst, he's a disaster that shouldn't have been allowed to happen, but foolish Oyegun and idiotic Fashola made it happen.

Don't insult Akeredolu, igbos have a big stake in his govt.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Sheriman:
Akeredolu is the Worst of All among them and Ambode is the best of all among them

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by TundeBricklayer: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo:

Best governor in the SE...

Best governor in the SE

Mediocrity galore

Only in obingo anambra ipob village...

grin grin grin grin
Your useless state is one of the most indebted states in Nigeria, your he-goat governor is is owing 17 months workers salaries, 34 months pensioners arrears, non remittance of 37 months contributory pension arrears, non payment od 2016 all levels across board of officers of state government, your useless governor yet to pay gratuity of all pensioners in your state, he is owing health workers and staffs of Lautech, Osun people are living in bondage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Pat081:
wot of his brother 4rm Osun state too and he want to gv Osun people another man to b dia governor

Amosun is a fraud. Aregbesola tried. You see, in performance metrics, several Key Performance Index are considered. You also look at limitations or constraints. For several years, Osun & Ebonyi States received the least allocations from FG. IGR is almost inexistent at Osun when compared to Lagos. Osun is an urbanized & rural state. I saw the flyover bridge at Gbongan junction three weeks ago, I was surprised how Aregbesola completed that project. Structural engineers can appreciate that bridge.

4 Likes

Kennymorgan1:
Too much tribal hate in this country. A thread of SW governors is still an avenue to insult SE, Nawa o. I often wonder Wat is keeping us together if we hate ourself so much?

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

That's why Biafra is a bad idea. The perceived hatred for Abia/Ebonyi is one which I can't comprehend. Why are you a sadist?

But seriously speaking,anambra wants their own country alone....ie Federal Republic of omanbala....

Imo, abia, enugu and ebonyi can retain biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

You said Omamabala are foolish cos I told you the cold, hard truth but when I spoke to you the way you spoke to me, you said we hate you.

Inferiority complex has finished you.

Mr u are not igbo.....caught in the act.

Cc

Amaniro he is not igbo.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

See this one. Chuksanambra is not Igbo, abi?
Everyone who tells you the truth isn't Igbo I guess.

Keep lying to yourself.

Oga I buro onye igbo....ur statement sold u away.

Anikirija.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:

Anambra is home of billionaires. Obosi, Akwa, Onitsha, Nnewi, billionaires everywhere. Meanwhile, you this wawa clown has nothing to show from the useless Ibeku cave you crawled out of.

Wawa illiterate.

Smillzzz

Awka rather.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by BabaIbo: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

You lack sense. Anambra people have always being foolish I said it. See how you ridiculed your own place *spits*

why do you allow that kid to be using your head?

You should know he's not an Igbo, don't decide people's state/tribe/religion/anything by their name/moniker...

Summary: Don't believe anything you see here on nairaland
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by perdollar(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:
The worst Governor in the SW is better than the best Governor in the SE.

Fayose: More accepted in the SE than all SE Governors and has massive support among Igbos.

Meanwhile, the Aregbe they are mentioning has executed more projects than all SE Governors, their predecessors and their ancestors put together.
ur name na mumuni omoalaye tokunbo olaniyi ajayi, a true South West product. u dey ajegunle all ur life dey compare SE n SW. u don forget say na we develop SW on behalf of ur government n ur bastard peoples ni. akpamu
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by jaggabban: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Splashme:
1) Ambode

2) Amosun

3) Fayose

4) Ajimobi

5) Ondo

6) Aregbe
Putting fayose before Ajumobi shows u are a flatheader. Ajimobi is 1million times beta dan fayose d ipob lord

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by omokab: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Franchise21:
In my opinion, the best performing Governor is Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and the worst performing Governor is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.

Guys, let's hear you out
just because you put your flat head somewhere in the east, hearing nonsense from pdp supporters on the social mediam i can say money make Ambode to be the best but without using money power Aregbe is the best. If you can visit osun state by your self it will be better. The best public school s is in Osun state presently. Security of lives and property, osun will be rated among best three because it has one of the highest number armoured thank in the country after lagos i think. O' Ambuance has helped a lot of people to rgain their lives due to quick responds from osun state government intervention to good health. Roads construction in osun is very fantastic. Environtally the govt has done wonderful well by moving its vehicles including sundays to clean the majour roads and removing waste. Where he got wrong was inability to pay salary of workers up to dat. But in others i give it to him.

5 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by eitsei(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
jack00000:
brother that's the same thing I believed that aregbe tarred the roads in osun not until I got there last week, and discovered the pits called pot hole in oshogbo, oshogbo LGA was as bushy as forest
bàbà stop lying, which Osogbo is bushy?

4 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

You lack sense. Anambra people have always being foolish I said it. See how you ridiculed your own place *spits*

Truth hurts, right?

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Franchise21:
In my opinion, the best performing Governor is Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State and the worst performing Governor is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State.

Guys, let's hear you out

God bless you. The name, AREGBESOLA, is a scam
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by darelar(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Oshoko Fayose is the worst.

1 Ambode
2 Amosun
3 Aregbeshola
4 Ajimobi
5 Akeredolu Aketi of ondo state
6 Fayose and the worst

Did anyone notice that all southwest Governors name started with capital A except Fayose even though he has the alphabet A also but not popular with that.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Zaikon(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2018
chuksanambra:
The worst Governor in the SW is better than the best Governor in the SE.

Fayose: More accepted in the SE than all SE Governors and has massive support among Igbos.

Meanwhile, the Aregbe they are mentioning has executed more projects than all SE Governors, their predecessors and their ancestors put together.
If you dnt support a party doesn't stop u from saying the truth. Personally I don't like Aregbe's way of life but on his project I committed myself to like him compared to those noise maker Governors. Just that too many projects at a time makes it look like he hasn't done any.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by derbykol(f): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Aregbe is the worst,Ambo is the best.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by OwoLee(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Chinapepe:
Not surprised, many who settled for Fayose as the 'worst' Governor in the Southwest did that out of sentiment for his(Fayose's) constant criticism of their god-Buhari. It's as simple as that.

Many of you don't know anything, you stay in the confine of your rooms to judge what is happening in another region. do you know more than is here? show me projects you have seen fayose commissioning?
Ekiti is like Ohaozara in Ebonyi, don't ask me how I got to know about that place, that's where I served.
Osun state was far better place to live than ekiti. there are a lot of project to show for even with Low IGR. He's project will outlive him and the people of Osun state will never forget him for that...

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by stawarts(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] pls can you mention Fayose achievement that earn him 3rd slot
Splashme:
1) Ambode

2) Amosun

3) Fayose

4) Ajimobi

5) Ondo

6) Aregbe

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Glorylynn: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Humblega:
if it is based on performance/income ......i will takes amosun ahead ambode. Sure, ambode executed more project than amosun but ambode has enough of income to perform them.

worst?.......that should be for Ogbeni Rauf of Osun. he started well, but ended in gutter due to lack of foresight, he executed some white elephant projects when the money was still flowing......Airport with longest runway, Opa aranmiyan, among others, something that Osun doesnt really need . in summary, He is a poor manager.....

it is still early to judge Akeredolu, so i give MR Fayose the runner up of worst. the dude is better in Film industry than in government house. He took many photos of just a fly-over bridge he constructed from different angle and time just to console himself. Some1 just need to give him a t-fare to abeokuta or Lagos to see how his mates are doing without practising loudsy politics

Ajimobi of Oyo tried small but he lack skill of solving matters and he has oral diarrhea.... Lautech case, Oyo Obas case, Yinka ayefele among others

na only you talk sense pass I give it to you bro.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by IamPatriotic(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

what's my business with his wife or you think I'm Igbo? I'm from Ikare Akoko.
My town man should have been elected the Governor of not for the roles played by the now forgotten Oyegun, waiting to fail Fayemi and soon to be discarded Fashola, all of who will one day regret their roles in foisting Aketi on Ondo

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:

what's my business with his wife or you think I'm Igbo? I'm from Ikare Akoko.
My town man should have been elected the Governor of not for the roles played by the now forgotten Oyegun, waiting to fail Fayemi and soon to be discarded Fashola, all of who will one day regret their roles in foisting Aketi on Ondo

I repeat we will not take any insult or verbal assault on Akeredolu.....we wont...

Because that man is working and I mean working.....the internal roads and external roads connecting his wife communities today in imo state has been tarred and in good shape and work still going on.....

So I wonder how someone will come and say Aketi is not working....is an insult to us....

Governance is gradual....be patient with him....am aware he has many on-going projects.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
The two worst
Akeredolu - ondo
Aregbesola - osun
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by olajizz01(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Michaelmercy:
You cant ever compare Lagos state and Osun State.
Imagine the poster man that said Aregbesola is the worst governor is so Ignorant and just saying trash. Osun state highest revenue in a month is 1 billion naira while Lagos state generates more than 1 billion naira a Day.
The only point in which Aregbesola didn't perform is in terms of Salary, imagine Osun wage bill is much than the revenue. Come to my Town Ilesha, Almost all roads are tarred and serene. The man will try than Ambode if he generates money up to Lagos state.
so just don't talk anyhow like that. Go to osun State you would know he tried his best.
True talk,but most people living outside Osun can't understand this,only we insider know much,eps. when PDP and its criminal Igbos branch launched their hatred campaigns against him few years ago,he is loved in his region but hate in the region of rising crime most esp.criminal Igbos.

But that fact remains that Aregbe is the most performed governor in the history of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Princeefe1981: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2018
The best Governor I agree is Ambode but the worst governor should go to Ayodele Fayose.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Awoleesu(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Ambode undoubtedly the best preforming on a 'flat rate' basis... Let's not forget, however that he oversees the richest state in the zone.

Now, for those apportioning the worst to Fayose, pls juxtapose his Ado- Ekiti to Ajimobi's Ibadan for the period under review. Fayose had 4 years , Ajimobi is on 8...

In all, I think the best way to arrive at the judgment is to set out the criteria upon which all should be weighed.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by olajizz01(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Franchise21:

Guys, let's hear you out
Not surprise you named him worst governor cos you hate him die in your God forsaken hell,we know him as best governor in the history of my state.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by Franchise21(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2018
olajizz01:
Not surprise you named him worst governor cos you hate him die in your God forsaken hell,we know him as best governor in the history of my state.
Thatsl's ur opinion
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? by honeyB2018: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Guys,honestly, am at lost when Ambode of Lagos is said to be the most performing governor of the south west.
Please on whst ground and indices? With refuse and filthinesd all over lagos? Let's debate it.
For me, guve to SENATOR IBIKUNLE AMOSU OF OGUN STATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.