Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle (5020 Views)

Badaru, Fayemi Address Danzago Of Shekarau's Faction As Kano APC Chairman / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by fahren(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Video Kano people hailing Kwankwaso instead of Shekarau in presence of Oshomohle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYPa8UqSfQ
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by kogiguy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
k
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by kahal29: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Op you are a liar. Watch original video below. The one you have is doctored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcFt0Q-uiM

14 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Aufbauh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Doctored video cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Corrinthians(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Op is the great grand son of Elder LieNus. It flows in the blood. grin

13 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by chibuthanks: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
D DON HAPPEN B THAT, D WOO WHEN WOO 4 UP MUST SURELY COME DOWN. ACCORDING TO MY CHINESE FRIEND THEY NEVER CHIN CHIOM CHI
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by fahren(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na only tambuwal I pity. Pdp doesn't know buhari is a religion in the north. Pdp will be buried once and for all

8 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Buterflyle0: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
OP you sabi lie o grin

PDP are now so scared they quickly doctored a video and overlapped a different sound over the original. cheesy

Their pain and dread is real grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by jayson87: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
Na only tambuwal I pity. Pdp doesn't know buhari is a religion in the north. Pdp will be buried once and for all
Kwankwasiya is a bigger religion in Kano. Shove that in your throat. Northerners are rather gullible but not Kano indigenes

6 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by SpatialKing(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:

He is a religion and He lost election thrice

9 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
Kwankwasiya is a bigger religion in Kano. Shove that in your throat. Northerners are rather gullible but not Kano indigenes
go and check buhari's votes in kano when he was in Cpc. Then u will be suprised. Even kwankwaso knows this himself, his plan is to get 20% for pdp, but he wount

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2018
SpatialKing:

He is a religion and He lost election thrice
he lost because he couldn't get votes from SW. Whoever wins south west is the winner of that election. Fact#

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Mankosi: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Chai I pity this country. Pls can we stop all the politics we are playing in this country and develop it? It's becoming annoying that politics is the only thing we give time in this country. We don't give time to development and technological advancement.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
Reason before you talk. Hindu or Islamic religion? Your type would have said PMB would have turned Nigeria to Dubai if only they allowed him to rule. Now he is ruling, we are almost becoming southern Sudan...

Use your head

6 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by SpatialKing(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
he lost because he couldn't get votes from SW. Whoever wins south west is the winner of that election. Fact#
Who ever wins middle belt is the winner...
He lost previous elections because he couldn't win Middle belt

1 Like

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Reason before you talk. Hindu or Islamic religion? Your type would have said PMB would have turned Nigeria to Dubai if only they allowed him to rule. Now he is ruling, we are almost becoming southern Sudan...

Use your head
which southern Sudan. This govt is still preferable than pdps rule. There is hardship everywhere and I am not complaining because am not lazy. Let me tell you the fact, your state governors are the reasons for your hardship.if u are not lazy and u have a trade , u will be fine here in lagos because our governors are working, if things are not going well, we blame our governors, not the president. I noticed igbos hardly blame their governors. Use ur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
SpatialKing:

Who ever wins middle belt is the winner...
He lost previous elections because he couldn't win Middle belt
u must be high on kunu
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2018
[s][/s]
oloworulz:
which southern Sudan. This govt is still preferable than pdps rule. There is hardship everywhere and I am not complaining because am not lazy. Let me tell you the fact, your state governors are the reasons for your hardship.if u are not lazy and u have a trade , u will be fine here in lagos because our governors are working, if things are not going well, we blame our governors, not the president. I noticed igbos hardly blame their governors. Use ur brain.
are u a Yoruba Muslim? Surprise me small na...Typical of Buhari supporters. Now the governors are to be blamed.. Shifting blames since 1983

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by SpatialKing(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
u must be high on kunu
You must be high on confusion

1 Like

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
[s][/s]are u a Yoruba Muslim? Surprise me small na...Typical of Buhari supporters. Now the governors are to be blamed.. Shifting blames since 1983
u see ur problem, u ppul are just confused. All ur generations has been voting for an Hausa man. Sometimes, I pity ur tribe. In 2019, u will still be queuing for an Hausa man.ordinary vice president they no give una. Na Muslim/xtian u dey carry for head at ur age. Not even a presidential aspirant from the southeast. Pdp na wash
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
[s][/s]are u a Yoruba Muslim? Surprise me small na...Typical of Buhari supporters. Now the governors are to be blamed.. Shifting blames since 1983
i learnt a trade for 4years because I couldn't get a job after I graduated from unilag. I didn't blame Jonathan for that. And now I have different sources of income. If u have something at hand my brother, u wount blame ur president. Blame ur governors
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Sharpshooota: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:

And you think with the current economic situation and poverty level around that the south west will be clownish to vote him again?... He has nothing to offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by jayson87: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
go and check buhari's votes in kano when he was in Cpc. Then u will be suprised. Even kwankwaso knows this himself, his plan is to get 20% for pdp, but he wount
I guess you forgot Kwakwanso is another northern, he is not from the south and an average northerner will vote a northerner take it or leave it

Talk with facts, This time Buhari is locking horns with a strong Northern Politician

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Sharpshooota: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
i learnt a trade for 4years because I couldn't get a job after I graduated from unilag. I didn't blame Jonathan for that. And now I have different sources of income. If u have something at hand my brother, u wount blame ur president. Blame ur governors

Stop it... You are ridiculing yourself
It's the government's job to provide jobs for the youths..
That you had to learn a trade to survive is an indictment on the government.... All levels of government especially federal

1 Like

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

And you think with the current economic situation and poverty level around that the south west will be clownish to vote him again?... He has nothing to offer
it seems u dont know pdp is dead in S.w.. ekiti and osun will give u an idea soon
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Stop it... You are ridiculing yourself
It's the government's job to provide jobs for the youths..
That you had to learn a trade to survive is an indictment on the government.... All levels of government especially federal
lol, I should wait for the govt to provide me a job. Plz u need to stop thinking like this ooo. Chaiii. I can see y u ppul are still like this. Case closed
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by oloworulz(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
I guess you forgot Kwakwanso is another northern, he is not from the south and an average northerner will vote a northerner take it or leave it

Talk with facts, This time Buhari is locking horns with a strong Northern Politician
seems u don't know whatsapp. Wait till after pdp primary. Tambuwal is clinching pdp ticket through wike. Wike is the most powerful man in pdp right now. Am 100% sure
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by jayson87: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
seems u don't know whatsapp. Wait till after pdp primary. Tambuwal is clinching pdp ticket through wike. Wike is the most powerful man in pdp right now. Am 100% sure
Wike..... hahahahahaha, keep daydreaming, You think being a governor in PDP makes you the major power broker.
Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2018
How come Awolowo and Falae won the sw and never became president
oloworulz:

1 Like

Re: Kano People Hailing Kwankwaso Instead Of Shekarau In Presence Of Oshomohle by Sharpshooota: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2018
oloworulz:
lol, I should wait for the govt to provide me a job. Plz u need to stop thinking like this ooo. Chaiii. I can see y u ppul are still like this. Case closed

Lol... In a sane society... It's the responsibility of the government to provide jobs for the youths...

But you don't need to wait for a job that is not coming because the government has failed woefully to fulfill her responsibility... The state have failed... The government have failed... Case closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election Results From INEC IREV Portal So Far / ACN, CPC To Finalise Merger Talks In October / Photos Of The Depleted State Of Villages And Creeks In The Niger Delta Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.