Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network (1402 Views)

Your Mtn Browsing Experience / Browse On Airtel (zain) Network Without Paying A Kobo / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by Gurusmaster: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
Gain access to unlimited browsing for a period of six months with just N500 recharge card this is not your freedom or anything it is a newly discovered technology that you can use and access the internet for a period of six months. tested and trusted find information at http://Freedom2connect..com
For free information
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2010
there is a logic to this thing u pple do that i dont understand.

1st you or rather this is the third username that is claiming to be one of a unique 5 in nigeria, how come?

then you truly expect someone, who does not know you from adam, to walk into some bank and pay money into an account and expect something in return, from a faceless, of no known address person?

do people actually do this? i mean i understand pple paying for fbt that someone configures for them right in their front but this?
remarkable. enjoy this your zain exclusive o, ok, when u tire share it, or when zain blocks wateva it is u doing, jump in the lagoon
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by curioz: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
4llerbuntu:

there is a logic to this thing u pple do that i dont understand.

1st you or rather this is the third username that is claiming to be one of a unique 5 in nigeria, how come?

then you truly expect someone, who does not know you from adam, to walk into some bank and pay money into an account and expect something in return, from a faceless, of no known address person?

do people actually do this? i mean i understand pple paying for fbt that someone configures for them right in their front but this?
remarkable. enjoy this your zain exclusive o, ok, when u tire share it, or when zain blocks wateva it is u doing, jump in the lagoon

Confirm talk 4ller
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by korashaw: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
@gurumaster please go and look for a job. If u cant share it here then perish there with ur info.
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by Woke4all(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
if only you can come and do it in my crib am gonna pay ya double tongue
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by N9528GB: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2010
Call 08137756154 and get connected on Zain,MTN and etisalat on freedom grin
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by Vitality31(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2010
Its only big idiots that pays 4 all dis fbt bullshit. This pple pasting their ac numbers are rogues. They are jobless spineless swines. Period
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by Vitality31(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2010
Its only big idiots that pays 4 all dis fbt bullshit. This pple pasting their ac numbers are rogues. They are jobless spineless swines. Period
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by guruno1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
Get it free on 4 network
on the attached file

thanks

<a href=http://www.birmingham.skepter.co.uk/ >free advertising Birmingham</a>

Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by Loveaflame(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
Awuf de purge bele.Why this method is real it is not really reliable.I advise you to go for the paid one.I am using my nokia to browse with zain and on the Zaian Lite offer.
Re: Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network by admindim: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2010
nokia e65 for sale just one month used still very new with 8g memory for more information call 07090814030

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Calls To Nigeria Using Mobile Or Landline Phone / Reseller Programs | Internet Business | Everyone Gets Paid / Multilinks Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.