Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) (38491 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by gaby(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
kirchofff:
bros how much is your book in naira, don't have time for amazon wahala

Much thanks bro, it's 1,200#
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
francisbiz:

I almost agreed with you, but, I asked why open the thread?
?
Because we give a ffuck!
Next time I won't dare open
Lolz
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Don't mind dem ....only two tickets were paid for ....look closely and you will only two seats were allocated undecided Why would someone pay for 4 tickets and get only two seats ...is that possible? Well me sef don't know I confuse grin

Crimecity:
Flamboyant Nigerian business man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, showed off the first class tickets along with photos of his family on Instagram.

Gist Via>>>>https://zenithnaija.com/dubai-big-boymompha-fly-first-class-to-india-with-familyshares-adorable-photos/

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by chukwutope: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
nelsonebby:
India? Why not US or uk

This guy ain’t legit

Because they treat you right unlike US and UK - unless you are going there to scam Indians. Special treatment is reserved for Yahoo boys.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by atilla(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Heavy Agbaya
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:

Much thanks bro, it's 1,200#
how do I get it?
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by gaby(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
kirchofff:
how do I get it?

Contact me on watsapp through my profile. Print copies will be out next week..
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
instead of me to use 1st clase wey my wife and kid so dey far, i rather use economy
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
bros you suppose don pass this things by now,who your tickets help for street?
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by benratigan3(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Godsgift7837:
Mehnnn things are just too hard now in Nigeria....this morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a cat..that I don't even have any rat in my house. He said he will bring rat in the evening...
you b big fool aswear Lol
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
But you've said it already

Anyway we re good as you said

Be good
zinnyzee:
Yeah, you did sound rude.
I almost told you to jump into a cesspit, but i didn't wanna sound rude too.

But we cool now tho
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Yoruba people and the way they lavish money they didn't sweat for.

Gbenu osi e soun. Don't bring your tribal bvllshit to the post. What will you say about E-money? Has anyone ever attacked the whole Igbo race because of his posts? So shut the Bleep up dude if you are too senseless to reason like you've got a functioning brain.

1 Like

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Notice me
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by daunit: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
See money ooo
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Too much money
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Rhea(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Crimecity:
Flamboyant Nigerian business man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, showed off the first class tickets along with photos of his family on Instagram.

Gist Via>>>>https://zenithnaija.com/dubai-big-boymompha-fly-first-class-to-india-with-familyshares-adorable-photos/

"For people who make it when they least esperrrit"
Enjoy Gucci mompha grin grin cheesy cheesy
Big boys fly first class to India
Gbogbo big boys warm up their Bombardier G650 and take it for a weekend spin to Majorca
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Paul112(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Travelling to india to renew ur juju
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by yinnyme(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Crimecity:

Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money. Its not a good thing if you lack certain virtues before you become rich.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Kog45(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Yoruba people and the way they lavish money they didn't sweat for.
E money must be a Yoruba too or late Igwe the king of money.

1 Like

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chyfrontier:
quote author=Deltatoto post=71012482]if d plane crash first class ppl will die first

Do not ever wish anyone this. It's a horrible way to die
have u ever died tru this way before
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Marbleaik: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
NONSENSE AND RUBBISH AFONJA AND MUMU IS 5&6,FIST CLASS TICKET THAT TRADERS USE AS THEY LIKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Taking pictures from Instagram to post on Nairaland is making Nairaland lose its value and uniqueness. If we want to see pictures, we'll go to Instagram and Facebook rather than visit here.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
also copying from days old blog and posting it on Nairaland too loses its value and uniqueness
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Are these foolss afraid to explore the world since they have all the money, why are they restricted to Asia

Dem no born their papa wella grin
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
y dont he show us pix where he is actually doing the job that brings d money,so we can be expecting hope through hard work,just like musicians do at their studio,footballers on d pitch, lecturers in d class....those are d kind of pix we need not HBP pix...he shld Bleep off!!!!

which one is HBP pics again?
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Throwback
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
nuesednutlofa:

You should blame the bloggers.

The dude uploaded the image on his IG, blogger went there to lift it and turned it to news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.