Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) (38495 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Adult kids everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nairaland prioritizes traffic over enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
erico2k2:
people fly thier own private JET dem no dey make noise
rubbish talk!
Did he put the post out for you?
I hope you know people drive their own 2018 range rover and they don't talk about it too.
Jealous people everywhere
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
If you like take first class flight to the moon. That's your business.

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by promisechris63(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
What wisdom is there to travel with you whole family on one airline, as a transport expert travel with your whole family is no advisable!!

Me man you got no brains!!! angry angry

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by webizone(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
keryj:
First class ticket for a baby sitting on her lap embarassed

The more they appear in the news the more bored I become undecided
Exactly my thoughts!
Btw, I just checked ur profile and found u r KD. I'm here too. Holla! R u on fb?
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Crimecity:
Flamboyant Nigerian business man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, showed off the first class tickets along with photos of his family on Instagram.

Gist Via>>>>https://zenithnaija.com/dubai-big-boymompha-fly-first-class-to-india-with-familyshares-adorable-photos/

Why isn't this seen as childish and reckless??!!!
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
nwanneni:
rubbish talk!
Did he put the post out for you?
I hope you know people drive their own 2018 range rover and they don't talk about it too.
Jealous people everywhere
U missed the point,
the fact he is snapping the pic of his tkt shows he is a learner,, ie He never worked for his money,btw, I have flwon 1st class loads of times, I nor make noise, I know say this make sense to you!
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
allanphash7:
Please permit to ask this question

What do you do for a living?

You just flirt around on every thread on NL

Haaa
Go to hell buddy.... And stay there!
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Gafar14(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
dem no de lap for inside plane?
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by wildchild1: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oshey

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by MeeLan: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
some people mentality ehn, u travel first class u must snap picture of ur boarding pass to social media.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by chykz47(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Am just tired of this dude
Anytime I see or hear about him it's either he is showing off or he is replying a diss.

Some people have been flying first class and private jets all their lives still we don't even know them.
Brother please grow up
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Akabuking: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
wet in concern me?

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by moutaintop(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Every day 4 d hustle, one day for d hustler.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by francisbiz: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
And we ought to give a Bleep?
I almost agreed with you, but, I asked why open the thread?
?
Because we give a ffuck!
Next time I won't dare open
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
naija peepz with show off..
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Don't get offended buddy

I'm sorry if i sound rude

Be good
zinnyzee:
Go to hell buddy.... And stay there!
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Buhari must hear this
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
sirusX:
Show off is unnecessary

You only show off what you never had and what you feel would make people feel you have arrived

If it's a normal thing to some people... it's should be a normal thing to you.... privileged or not

He was not the only one on the flight...so why the need to display

He is not the first...neither would he be last. The future still has more billionaires waiting to do more than flight on what would be a common first class

The clown forgot that we have people that even fly Private jets and they don't show off
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Yoruba people and the way they lavish money they didn't sweat for.
how do u know this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Yoruba Igbo people and the way they lavish money they didn't sweat for.

Stop exposing your ignorance... Igbo people are the one lavishing money they didn't sweat for. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0dIydOYYKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alKia492Sjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dba0vh7UJ4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rGSOON-vDs

1 Like

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by vioment: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
From one very dirty country to another very dirty country no make your 1st class stand out. My whole backyard fine pass india.

I also dun notice as atiku, you no dey like go usa, britian, and places like that. Even malay, you no dey go again. Na only dubai, and other places you dey like go. Go where dem go audit your account for you before you come in.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
well.. i am coming let me upload a picture of me and my cat walking from India to kilimanjaro on a first class foot.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
vioment:
From one very dirty country to another very dirty country no make your 1st class stand out. My whole backyard fine pass india.

I also dun notice as atiku, you no dey like go usa, britian, and places like that. Even malay, you no dey go again. Na only dubai, and other places you dey like go. Go where dem go audit your account for you before you come in.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Very harsh but true.

my back Garden is also bigger and more beautiful than the whole of India.

1 Like

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
I wonder o, my sister. Attention-seeking fellow
zinnyzee:
And we ought to give a Bleep?
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by badman007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Laple0541:
Dear God, please safe Africans from this derailed mentality!

You flew first class to India, you posted the tickets online as proof, will that take you to heaven? What is the big deal in that? Their village people right now with all eyes on them.

This mentality started when Black people believed an Oyibo man would come and take them to heaven.

Prepare yourslef and be clean for your master.
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
fly your private jet
and we go know say u na ogbu
nor be all dis 1st class customer

Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
gaby:
Insecurity plus inferiority complex issues...these are tell-tale signs and the after effect of a man who had it so bad and never expected he would turn out well. It is a condition more visible among our race.

They tend to always forget those they had been in the depraved state with, and instead always feel the need to taunt them by showing-off and happy to have moved a notch from their peers.

And when the others attain the same position, they instinctively continue in the same manner and a cycle is birthed.

Enjoy my siggy
bros how much is your book in naira, don't have time for amazon wahala
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Chyfrontier: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
quote author=Deltatoto post=71012482]if d plane crash first class ppl will die first [/quote]

Do not ever wish anyone this. It's a horrible way to die
Re: Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
allanphash7:
Don't get offended buddy

I'm sorry if i sound rude

Be good
Yeah, you did sound rude.
I almost told you to jump into a cesspit, but i didn't wanna sound rude too.

But we cool now tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses / Simi Teaches Her Mother How To Whine Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.