Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! (347 Views)

Secondus Remains PDP Chairman, Convention To Hold In October / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP (2) (3) (4)

The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! by PDPgrassroot: 2:42am On Sep 08, 2018
We shall make Nigeria great as we have started and continued to do between 1999 to 2015. The only backwardness experienced by Nigeria since the coming of the fourth republic is this short period of a strange party called APC with strange and unfriendly leadership style. We shall take it back!
Re: The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! by bluke(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2018
poverty development party
papa deceiving pikin
people don pafuka

Re: The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! by haffaze777(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2018
PDPgrassroot:
We shall make Nigeria great as we have started and continued to do between 1999 to 2015. The only backwardness experienced by Nigeria since the coming of the fourth republic is this short period of a strange party called APC with strange and unfriendly leadership style. We shall take it back!

God forbid bad things

Re: The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! by Olanireti(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2018
What you have looted for 16 years is not enough abi? Can we just vote for new party entirely and let go of this bunch thieves in APC and PDP playing us like chess game.
Re: The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! by Ballmer: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2018
I rebuke everything PDP in my life & country,
I cast n bind every contrary spirit to the development of Nigeria which PDP representatives into the lake of fire of bottomless pit.

Never again shall you rise Amen

IJN I pray, Amen.
Re: The Way Out For Nigeria Remains PDP! by Basic123: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2018
PDPgrassroot:
which greatness Like the fixed Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

2019: Shehu Sani Picks APC Senatorial Forms / Abia, Ebonyi Erosion: Ohaneze Youths Beg FG To Intervene / South East Have More Bad Roads In Nigeria Than Any Other Region