Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. (13125 Views)

2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 2:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

well I hate to argue much because I just don't have the strength...but everything I told you is the truth, nothing but the truth, no addition, no substraction.. and God is my witness and the people who can testify because they have seen these things themselves...and what proof do you require?
I should interview these people and post them here or what?
if you don't believe me, come down to osun state your self to hear the tales of people survive here..
it's not necessary you believe me, but people who can relate will easily know I'm not lying..
maybe you live in luxury,people who lives in luxury always find it hard to appreciate other people's problems so I will not blame you.

Osun is the second wealthiest state in Nigeria

Osun Ranked Second Lowest State in Unemployment

Osun rated 2nd in human capital index

Osun is 'most peaceful state' in Nigeria

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 2:45am On Sep 09, 2018
olril17:

mad deo at it again...
omoale, who is your father in osun, what his the name of your pathetically useless father?

I'm ipob, Yorubas not supporting Apc are Igbos, the people in pain who will vote for other parties in osun apart from apc are Igbos..the only persons who are not Igbos are those that worship and praise apc .
if they give this weeree an American visa now, the idiot son of a useless mother will probably grab it and run away from Nigeria.

oloshi, omoalee, omoirankiran... iya ee matoro kee kuu last last ni

You are nothing but a bitter, angry, disgruntled, frustrated ipob and a pathetic anti Nigerian element.

You cluelessly and ignorantly labeled different locations in Osun as FREEDOM park, obviously, you are not from Osun state, you are just another akpu ipob loser..

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

All the people in your circle are civil servants abi?
I grew up among civil servants, my area in osogbo is comfortably dominated by civil servants...almost 95 percent.
me that I'm talking to you, my father is a retired principal and my mother is a teacher in one of the schools in osogbo... we get one own story too oo but thank God sha.. I'm a first hand witness ,people are just about managing to stay alive.its not good at all.
well, he will hold on to osogbo as an achievement, even then osogbo a major Apc town is very divided today which should tell u alot about the situation here.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

Osun is the second wealthiest state in Nigeria

Osun Ranked Second Lowest State in Unemployment

Osun rated 2nd in human capital index

Osun is 'most peaceful state' in Nigeria

Mr deomelo you don't live In osun...so you can't relate because you can't understand..lol.. second weathiest state,yet it's not reflecting on the people, a state is so wealthy that government is owing backlogs of salaries and pensions.lol.but I respect your opinion, you are entitled to it.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 2:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

I grew up among civil servants, my area in osogbo is comfortably dominated by civil servants...almost 95 percent.
me that I'm talking to you, my father is a retired principal and my mother is a teacher in one of the schools in osogbo... we get one own story too oo but thank God sha.. I'm a first hand witness ,people are just about managing to stay alive.its not good at all.
well, he will hold on to osogbo as an achievement, even then osogbo a major Apc town is very divided today which should tell u alot about the situation here.

Do you have any figure per the entire civil servants in Osun state?

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

Mr deomelo you don't live In osun...so you can't relate because you can't understand..lol.. second weathiest state,yet it's not reflecting on the people, a state is so wealthy that government is owing backlogs of salaries and pensions.lol.but I respect your opinion, you are entitled to it.

Why UN rated Osun as Nigeria’s second richest state

http://sunnewsonline.com/why-un-rated-osun-as-nigerias-second-richest-state/

Funny how you think state wealth index is all about state civil servants.

Wealth has nothing to do with civil servants and the fact that Osun state is leading in across the board is not an accident.

Read the article for proper education.

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

Do you have any figure per the entire civil servants in Osun state?
I will check that out, but nothing should justify a governor owing one year, eight months of full salary.. Mehn..thats too much..too much.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2018
olril17:

for zombies, it's always ipob, they have been stupidly programmed to always blame Igbos..
amukumeko, omo baba ofoo,omo iya radada..aye awon obi ee ti ta danudanu..

yes, what pro Nigerian elements wants is non payment of salaries and pensions that people has worked for with their sweats.. it's always Igbos..

oloshi, if they offer your thoroughly stupid father that born you Somalia ticket,he will probably hop on the next plane...

well sorry your family has a history of madness, your mother case is beyond repairement.

lol @ ipob zombie calling other people zombie...

The need your ipobic energy and attention in your stone age and backward ipob village...

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

Funny how you think state wealth index is all about state civil servants.

Wealth has nothing to do with civil servants and the fact that Osun state is leading in across the board is not an accident.

Read the article for proper education.

lol.. you don't live in osun so how will you be able to relate?
and d statistics is laughable, it doesn't even tell half of the story.. the way you talk about civil servants is bad, are they not human beings?
I don't know what wealth is their in osun oo, if there's so much wealth in osun, then it's an irony to see people living in hunger oo..
talk to market women, artisans, korope drivers,its not all about civil servants, everyone is affected oo.
it seems we can't agree, but I was born in the town of osogbo, and this is where I grew up, but like I said you are well entitled to your own opinion...
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

I will check that out, but nothing should justify a governor owing one year, eight months of full salary.. Mehn..thats too much..too much.

Owing full salary? Are you joking?

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

lol.. you don't live in osun so how will you be able to relate?
and d statistics is laughable, it doesn't even tell half of the story.. the way you talk about civil servants is bad, are they not human beings?
I don't know what wealth is their in osun oo, if there's so much wealth in osun, then it's an irony to see people living in hunger oo..
talk to market women, artisans, korope drivers,its not all about civil servants, everyone is affected oo.
it seems we can't agree, but I was born in the town of osogbo, and this is where I grew up, but like I said you are well entitled to your own opinion...

I was expecting your reply per the number of civil servants in Osun state?

Are you dodging?

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

Owing full salary? Are you joking?

I am not.. about 40 months of half salary.. is one year and and eight months of full salary...
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

it's not something I can get just like that, just like no matter what you say should justify a governor not paying salaries..no, that's bad.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

I am not.. about 40 months of half salary.. is one year and and eight months of full salary...

If you are going to argue and go down that road, shouldn't you at least start with honesty?

Shouldn't you at least show us the salary range and modulated scale per who is getting what instead of the needless deception that the entire workforce is not getting paid at all, before changing your story to half salary even though you're still being deceptive.

Before your next replay and if you are truly from Osun state, show us the modulated scale per who is getting what?

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

Are you dodging?

I'm not dodging anything, I should ask you that because you are the one that is trying to belittle civil servants (and pensioners) and you are the justifying non payment of salaries..and you are doing that with anything

even though workers don't employ themselves, they are employed by the government, if government complains of the number of workers?
why den does the government keep employing rather than manage it's meagre resources.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

it's not something I can get just like that, just like no matter what you say should justify a governor not paying salaries..no, that's bad.

So, you are from Osun state and you know everything about Osun state civil servants, but not the number of the civil servants?

You mean you can not even google for the figure?

You and I know why you are dodging that question ..lol...

Btw, asking you a simple question has nothing to do with salary

This dude is not serious

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Sap0:

I'm not dodging anything, I should ask you that because you are the one that is trying to belittle civil servants (and pensioners) and you are the justifying non payment of salaries..and you are doing that with anything

even though workers don't employ themselves, they are employed by the government, if government complains of the number of workers?
why den does the government keep employing rather than manage it's meagre resources.

So, asking you the number of civil servants is belittling civil servants?

Obviously, you saw the flaw in tour own flawed argument and lame narratives..

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

If you are going to argue and go down that road, shouldn't you at least start with honesty?

Shouldn't you at least show us the salary range and modulated scale per who is getting what instead of the needless deception that the entire workforce is not getting paid at all, before changing your story to half salary even though you're still being deceptive.

Before your next replay and if you are truly from Osun state, show us the modulated scale per who is getting what?

you are the one that should try to be honest....and you can do that yourself by providing such info from a verified source afterall it's trite that he who asserts must show proof so the onus lies on you plz.

you said workers are too much, yet the same government keep employing? is that not an irony of your assertion?

...my own parents are also affected, and my mother who is a teacher is not a useless civil servant,she is dedicated to her job despite the obvious difficulty..i find your disrespect of civil servants really bad..

plz it's obvious you don't even leave anywhere close to osun, so how will you understand? and as we can't seem to agree, and I don't want to disrespect an elderly person, I'm ending this cos unnecessary arguing where both side won't convince each other can bring toxicity ...alot of people from osun state has also talked in this same thread so people who are reading can form the conclusion of what they want..

what I know for certain is that I ain't voting apc, so is my family..either Adeoti or omisore will do.
and if APC wins I will get behind the new government while hoping for the best.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:02am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:04am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:05am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:09am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:11am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 4:13am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by objobj: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2018
deomelo:

While he works on flood control projects, our Easter governors have no clue on how the erosion in their domain can be controlled.

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Gamesmart: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes that was 2 years ago, when he doing the bridge then, it's more 4 years now that he has been doing it, up till this moment, he hasn't commissioned the road, besides the road hasn't been completed. I wasn't singing Aregbesola adminstration for close to 3 years now. I only posted what i see online ground. what's stopping him from paying up the workers salaries. lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike. he should please pay up 8 months unpaid pensioners. they are dieing due to their unpaid pensions . so so pathetic.

Because his ass is blocked, so he can't pull out the billions of naira from it to pay them.

Ode!

Since you think money can be extracted from the rectum.

We too don't know what is stopping you from sending your parents on 6 months holiday to Europe and ensure when they are in Nigeria they have 24 hours light always, since you are an expert in pulling magical money from your rectum and expect Aregbesola to do same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Attackers Murdered 200 Nigerians In January, Renamed ‘Conquered’ Plateau Village / New Electricity Tariffs from 2012-2015 / Akeredolu Signs Amotekun Bill Into Law

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52