Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. (13135 Views)

2023: PDP Can't Defeat APC - Jaafar Jaafar / Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

4 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
7 days warning strike from the state workers starting from 10th September. more updates coming.

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Omoboricash(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

says an apc supporter who has never probably stepped in to osun.. Energizer Bunny indeed.
You that live innosun debunk those projects mentioned in the post. Are those project real or propaganda

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

You that live innosun debunk those projects mentioned in the post. Are those project real or propaganda

those pictures are of a single place snapped from different angles...
come to osun yourself, everything like you see is a propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Omoboricash(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:
and deodaftleo keep regurgitating the same pictures allover again, pictures of freedom park and the Railway Station.
why not go to Ede,iwo,ikirun,ife,gbogan,odeomu or even the nearby okinni etc etc to snap the pictures and post, I guess those places aren't in osun.
Gbongan junction was in the picture, Ede via ofatedo poly junction, the road that pass ebun oluwa international school was in the picture.
You have forgotten that ofatedo, ido osun are not osogbo but due to aregbe project it has opened villages and small town to mix up with state capital

7 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by GavelSlam: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2018
I'm tempted to move to Ilesa on the basis of these photos.

7 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

Gbongan junction was in the picture, Ede via ofatedo poly junction, the road that pass ebun oluwa international school was in the picture.
You have forgotten that ofatedo, ido osun are not osogbo but due to aregbe project it has opened villages and small town to mix up with state capital
maybe the ede you know is different from the one I know, I'm from idoosun myself,and I know ofatedo like the back of my palm...lol.. we like mediocrity in this country.

and majority of those pictures are from freedom park.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2018
deomelo, what is stopping you from posting m. k. o airport hmm. where's dagbolu international market pics. I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here, deomelo is a Lagosian that doesn't know what is going on in osun state. all what he posted there are over inflated projects that cos million of dollars. can he please tell me the debt profile of the state.

Even though we all acknowledge here, you are an illiterate incapable of articulating or passing your views independently without prompts or copying from others, I dare challenge to tell us what happened between 2017, just last year, when you were singing Aregbesola's praise and 2018, when according to you, he became the worst governor.

Johnny who wrote these?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Even though we all acknowledge here, you are an illiterate incapable of articulating or passing your views independently without prompts or copying from others, I dare challenge to tell us what happened between 2017, just last year, when you were singing Aregbesola's praise and 2018, when according to you, he became the worst governor.

Johnny who wrote these?
yes that was 2 years ago, when he doing the bridge then, it's more 4 years now that he has been doing it, up till this moment, he hasn't commissioned the road, besides the road hasn't been completed. I wasn't singing Aregbesola adminstration for close to 3 years now. I only posted what i see online ground. what's stopping him from paying up the workers salaries. lecturers in all the state tertiary institutions are on strike. he should please pay up 8 months unpaid pensioners. they are dieing due to their unpaid pensions . so so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Johnny who wrote these?
that was exactly 2 years ago, up till today the over inflated projects haven't been commissioned. not only that contractors are no more site due to unpaid funds by the state government. all what you are seeing there are inflated projects. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. the osun people have the confidence to votes for their conscience. And also the next senatorial district in osun state to produce the next governor is from osun west senatorial zone. since 1999, they haven't produce a governor and deputy governor. this is not fair enough.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by farem: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Mushroom development at a high cost I call this.

Show us your maggotroom development at low cost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by famology(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2018
This is where Aregbesola totally destroyed Fayose, eventhough they both owe salaries Aregbesola did marvelously well in infrastructural /human capital development.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by jayson87: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
lol

Since the History of Osun , no governor has ever done anything close to 7% of what Aregbesola has done so far

What is PDP complaining about ?? He owes workers Helloo... Osun allocation was reduced from 4.2B to 1.2 Billion instead of retrenching workers , Union negotiated with same Aregbe and accepted half salary , the only alternative would have been to reduce workforce and that would have been disastrous

Another campaign tool for PDP is merging schools and school Uniforms , Heloooo , Get your priorities straight , a uniform represents your school , Your schools bear the same color , you enter the same omoluabi bus , Why should your uniform be different

@Deomelo please where is that resort ?
You mean in 8years, all those mediocre projects is what aregbe has to show for. Damn, this mediocrity in governance has to stop. After 8 wasted years in office. See the mediocre projects. Who did we offend in this country that God has decided to punish us with bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by farem: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2018
famology:
This is where Aregbesola totally destroyed Fayose, eventhough they both owe salaries Aregbesola did marvelously well in infrastructural /human capital development.

Also, aside from Lagos, Osun State has arguably has the largest civil service in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
farem:

Show us your maggotroom development at low cost
That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Omoboricash(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

those pictures are of a single place snapped from different angles...
come to osun yourself, everything like you see is a propaganda.
I'm from osogbo born and grew up. So don't need to tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by RevenGeMission: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
hehehehe, Potor people are always angry , Construction projects don't get completed in days especially when allocation is reduced, contractors move away from site, Osun people are very pleased

jayson87:
You mean in 8years, all those mediocre projects is what aregbe has to show for. Damn, this mediocrity in governance has to stop. After 8 wasted years in office. See the mediocre projects. Who did we offend in this country that God has decided to punish us with bad leaders

5 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

I'm from osogbo born and grew up. So don't need to tell me.
good to know.. we are both osogbo..we are idoosun but our family house is in osogbo.

and osogbo is clearly divided now between the major three parties with Apc probably having a slight edge.. I'm surprised I'm seeing plenty osogbo people supporting omisore..
as for me, I'm totally indifferent, what I know is that if apc wins,then we should get ready for another eight years of hunger and suffering.
if you are really osogbo, you can't deny you haven't been seeing the evident and glaring suffering, except of course you are a politician or their associate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

good to know.. we are both osogbo..we are idoosun but our family house is in osogbo.

and osogbo is clearly divided now between the major three parties with Apc probably having a slight edge.. I'm surprised I'm seeing plenty osogbo people supporting omisore..
as for me, I'm totally indifferent, what I know is that if apc wins,then we should get ready for another eight years of hunger and suffering.
if you are really osogbo, you can't deny you haven't been seeing the evident and glaring suffering, except of course you are a politician or their associate
where's the m. k. o airport project he embarked upon since 5 years ago. where's the so called project here. he only used it to siphoned treasury of the state government. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Omoboricash(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2018
olril17:

maybe the ede you know is different from the one I know, I'm from idoosun myself,and I know ofatedo like the back of my palm...lol.. we like mediocrity in this country.

and majority of those pictures are from freedom park.
Pls tell me if those pic are just from freedom park only

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by jayson87: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hehehehe, Potor people are always angry , Construction projects don't get completed in days especially when allocation is reduced, contractors move away from site, Osun people are very pleased

So you mean it took in 8years to complete those mediocre projects. so so so so so ludicrous. I can't believe this sincerely
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2018
If You Are A Student Studying In Osun And You Are Praying For Continuity, You Are Liable To Spend 8 Years Studying Business Administration In Iree Poly. A course of 4 to 5 years Both ND And HND

If You are A Student Of Uniosun Studying Law And You Are Yarning For Continuity, You Are Liable To Open Your Chamber In The School Premises, Because 15 Years To This Time You Won't Graduate.

Eyi to wa buru ju ni! If You Are A Student Of Lautech, I Mean Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology And You Are Studying Medicine But You are Praying For Continuity, My Brother Please Use Your First Semester Result To Seek Job In The School Clinic Because 20 years To This Time they don't know how to decide your future

The Continuity They Mean Is Continuity Of Suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by olril17(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Omoboricash:

Pls tell me if those pic are just from freedom park only

pls Vote your apc my kinsman.. that's d beauty of democracy...

we are all suffering in the state, it's not if like you all supporting apc are picking gold on the streets either..the bad economy of d state, unpaid salaries and pensions is affecting everyone...

yeah, those pictures are of a single place snapped from different angles, pls stop fooling yourself.
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Pat081: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Baba Akande of lla do more dan dis and he own no workers salary in wot I hear ooo
RevenGeMission:
lol

Since the History of Osun , no governor has ever done anything close to 7% of what Aregbesola has done so far

What is PDP complaining about ?? He owes workers Helloo... Osun allocation was reduced from 4.2B to 1.2 Billion instead of retrenching workers , Union negotiated with same Aregbe and accepted half salary , the only alternative would have been to reduce workforce and that would have been disastrous

Another campaign tool for PDP is merging schools and school Uniforms , Heloooo , Get your priorities straight , a uniform represents your school , Your schools bear the same color , you enter the same omoluabi bus , Why should your uniform be different

@Deomelo please where is that resort ?
Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Ovamboland(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here, deomelo is a Lagosian that doesn't know what is going on in osun state. all what he posted there are over inflated projects that cos million of dollars. can he please tell me the debt profile of the state.

So you feel the hundreds of thousands of Osun residents enjoying these infrastructure would have preferred the money used for this in the pocket of less than 2% residents in the civil service.

You are a very PDP smart strategist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by Ovamboland(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
If You Are A Student Studying In Osun And You Are Praying For Continuity, You Are Liable To Spend 8 Years Studying Business Administration In Iree Poly. A course of 4 to 5 years Both ND And HND

If You are A Student Of Uniosun Studying Law And You Are Yarning For Continuity, You Are Liable To Open Your Chamber In The School Premises, Because 15 Years To This Time You Won't Graduate.

Eyi to wa buru ju ni! If You Are A Student Of Lautech, I Mean Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology And You Are Studying Medicine But You are Praying For Continuity, My Brother Please Use Your First Semester Result To Seek Job In The School Clinic Because 20 years To This Time they don't know how to decide your future

The Continuity They Mean Is Continuity Of Suffering

How will the incoming guys solve this problem? You have never articulated that. Are they going to bring extra cash from their pockets? Or are they coming to compound the problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by dheilaw1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
if Aregbesola was to be Lagos State governor, he would have performed more than ambode and Fasola combined

6 Likes

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
dheilaw1:
if Aregbesola was to be Lagos State governor, he would have performed more than ambode and Fasola combined

This is why I keep saying Aregbesola is the best and most productive governor in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ovamboland:

So you feel the hundreds of thousands of Osun residents enjoying these infrastructure would have preferred the money used for this in the pocket of less than 2% residents in the civil service.

You are a very PDP smart strategist.

You might want to ignore that ignorant and unintelligent village ipob..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. by deomelo: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
olril17:

pls Vote your apc my kinsman.. that's d beauty of democry...

we are all suffering in the state, it's not if like you all supporting apc are picking gold on the streets either..the bad economy of d state, unpaid salaries and pensions is affecting everyone...

yeah, those pictures are of a single place snapped from different angles, pls stop fooling yourself.
[/s]

Pained ipob...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Is Safe – Works Ministry / Bandits Set Security Base Ablaze In Niger State, Impound Military Vehicle / GEJ To Sue House Of Reps Over Summon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.